Why are you not enjoying halal food from a delicious NYC biryani cart?

Why are you not enjoying halal food from a delicious NYC biryani cart?

because i'm not a jew rat living in jew york.

Fuck the duck until exploded.

flyover detected

fpbp

when will we get good halal here in SF

I don't support halal practices

whats the haram cart called?

t. Fries bacon, cabbage (washed in lead water) and eggs in the same grease then serves it with a light beer

t. Jew

>Buying from Halal shops
>Ever

Because Texas don't have gay shit like that.

Because I don't live in a third world country.

Because I'm neither a liberal arts major, nor a goat/cousin-fucking Semite.

/pol/ has really ruined every board.

I don't see an issue with criticizing the barbarism that is Islamic tradition.

or jews

Because I like my meat to be slaughtered in a humane way.

Couldn't care less about the need m8.

Jews*

t. jew

Round the same time suicide bombings start happening

even though they aren't happening in NYC?

>jew boogeyman
Nothing wrong with the jews

ok

I do every time I'm back, wish it was more common it's a great cheap lunch alternative to a slice or a sandwich

The international Wahhabists are focused on Europe atm. The best we're gonna get in America is maybe a mass shooting or two. It doesn't help that Mexican police are arresting and deporting Arabs attempting to smuggle bomb-making materials into the US.

okaaaay so then where is my halal lunch

This one chick was kababing on my corn cob. I flicked yogurt onto her eggs and nothing came of it. Idk how you guys make turkeys...

If you live in NYC you are either:

chink
jew
trust-fund babby
gay

They're building several around Berkeley. Probably to sate the tastes of the troves of Euro drunks we always have.

>veteran
>we're on a roll !!!

I feel so sorry for people that feel the need to state they were in the military. Why?

where do you live?

That's SanFran

>he thinks NY isn't on the brink of becoming a flyover and getting closer and closer to it every day

>Food-related question
>Every other response is about kikes and Muslims

Veeky Forums - Politically Incorrect

>literally the financial hub of the most powerful nation on earth
>flyover

>he thinks halal carts are all a part of some jihadist conspiracy
holy fuck the alt-right paranoiac delusions grow stronger every day

if its kosher, muslims can eat it

lmao, have you been to Houston or Dallas

>more Muslims = more Halal shops and vendors

It's not rocket science.

>I don't support halal practices
I am okay with kosher meat and the rules of that slaughter and dealing with removing blood from the meat, etc, or just whatever meat killed to US methods that stun an animal, but I do have a problem with the halal slaughter method as unnecessarily cruel, and the blessing to allah that specifically has language about serving that god and not other gods, sounds almost like a damn curse. It is crappy all around, and controversial for those reasons.

So, if I see the sign, I usually don't eat there.

People actually LIVE in NYC? I thought it was just a town of vagrants that shuttle in and out from their homes in the surrounding states

ha ha it does seem that way most days

>ha ha

It's always strange bumping into a normal human being on Veeky Forums. What are you doing here? Are you lost? Did you come looking for the elite hacker named Anonymous? He lives in /pol/. Wear a hazmat suit and make sure your firewall is on

What exactly are we lookin' at here? Some kinda rice pilaf with herbs and sauces, a handful of (probably sad) bagged salad, a wrap of ?? and a sour-creamed triangle?

Because my South Asian hookup in Manhattan is a Sikh cabbie joint. Pic related.

nah. some muslims believe the animal must be slaughtered while allah's name is said or the meat will be haram, thus requiring muslim butchers to handle the animal. I had an exchange student from turkey and he acted like a vegetarian in all places but the muslim labeled ones-not trusting kosher.

t. Le Based Jews

basically what it is. It's indian food but muslims

Thatso actually a franchised hotdogs cart. Sabbrett only franchises their business model to veterans. The signage is part of the schtick

Worth a shot then.
if it tastes good it tastes good. I would still try new dishes with a lot of free time planned in the day ahead, just in case.

I ate Halal yesterday here in Dallas.

>Not living kati roll life

the more bad lookenere in foto
the better good tastener in tummy

you are dumb

kosher is halal to muslims, but halal is not kosher to jews

Fug I miss my halal cart/truck and my roti roll since leaving NYC

i'm a straight white male of german ancestry who grew up in nyc. my parents make 70k combined. something tells me you've literally never set foot in nyc before.

here, have a 4loko gold to chill out! :)

>My parents make 70k combined

My father makes more than that on his own. How little you have.

Wow, nice job :)

Rent control doesn't count, Adolf

Looks kind of shit. Good biryani doesn't need all that sauce, but then again I guess good biryani doesn't come from a cart

Pretty sweet, biryana w/samosa plus some wrap thing, likely with lamb or chicken in it what did that cost?

that's the point, bub.

millenial girls come and do there requisite two years of finding themselves before resigning themselves to suburban mediocrity

a city that killed off its own locals is worse than a flyover

$6 + $1.50 for samosa

NYC will never be a flyover because people who don't live there don't understand what a nightmarish hellscape it is to live in, and will forever migrate there.

Flyover detected.

You're the normie