What can I add to white cherry Powerade to give it a similar consistency to semen?

What can I add to white cherry Powerade to give it a similar consistency to semen?

I would like to maintain the color, and ideally a palatable flavor.

little bit of flour, fair amount of cornstarch duh

xantham gum

WONDRA
O
N
D
R
A
Flour

>What can I add to white cherry Powerade to give it a similar consistency to semen?

why

i am intrigued

Any particular quantity suggestion?

I'm pretty sure I don't have easy access to this but will consider for future reference.

Because I have a goukun fetish, and don't have two dozen men to spooge into a cup for me on demand at 12:20am.

Cyanide

>Any particular quantity suggestion?

no ive never made gatorade semen before, but it shouldnt be too hard, just stir in a little at a time until you achieve the desired consistency

Corn syrup maybe, I don't know.

Gelatin? Pectin?

put your gatorade in a pot. start with maybe a quarter cup of corn starch per gallon. whisk thoroughly, using your fingers to break up clumps if necessary. turn up the heat, stirring thoroughly until it starts to thicken. immediately turn off heat. chill if you want. there you go

Glue

Add semen.

Agar

you disgusting fucking weeb animal

I tried cornstarch, and unfortunately it seems like that the powerade simply has too much in it already to properly dissolve/be absorbed by the cornstarch. It also made the flavor gritty, which while normally I wouldn't care about I did partially want to enjoy the drink tonight. (Oh well.)

I appreciate the feedback, and will use it for future experiments for nontoxic fetish appeasing.

Experiment with water first. Don't just pour it in, mix it properly in a pot with a whisk. Find a good consistency and mark down the recipe, then use Powerade and fine tune it.

someone ban this faggot already

rice starch would work better than corn starch

I was moreso hoping for a quick-n-easy at the time. I will try more scientific methods like this for next time.

I'll keep that in mind.

If you want to call me a bimbo, that's fine, but if I wanted help with fish tacos, I would have asked.

You're just fishing for attention, starting a stupid thread like this, take it somewhere else

OP, you can get edible glue. Or at least safe to consume in small quantities glue.

>white
>cherry
Fucking abomination

Are you a grill

>Pectin?

this... probably

>Because I have a goukun fetish, and don't have two dozen men to spooge into a cup for me on demand at 12:20am.
Pretty pathetic,I though everyone had this.

potato starch will work much better than corn starch or flour

try chia seeds and letting them jelly it up and straining out the seeds