Does this look okay?

Does this look okay?

Is this in a restaurant setting or just for you?

Just for me.

yeah

I would have rotated the plate.

In case you were wondering, it's a chicken and garlic bread dish with veloute.

Pic related is what I started with

Looks ok not great, how did it taste?

I actually prefer the before pic. It's hard to find a chick who knows how to get into that position before you slice her up.

Amazing. All the flavors I wanted really came out in this one. I've been experimenting with several different variations of cooking chicken in a simple French style and this one is the best one so far.

The herbs in the veloute really showed through, one person asked surprisingly what this sauce was because it was good.

Some of the ingredients I used.

I agree about the plating though, it could have been better and I was a little let down when I couldn't figure a way to plate it nicer.

I think a slice of lettuce would have added taste to the dish and a nice contrast with the color if placed in the dead space between the two pieces of garlic bread.

Nice so how did you cook it, in the oven?

AMA

At what age did your daddy stop molesting you?

he hasnt

If you're just going for an aesthetic pic the I would go with 1 piece of chicken, 1 piece of bread and yeah brighten it up a bit maybe some carrots. Right now it's brown on brown and a tiny portion of dark green

Can someone tell me if I got the consistency right?
It tasted right, but nobody is clear about the consistency.

It was loose but not too loose. it flowed like lava

Kind of like a chicken confit but then fried.

That's the most fuckable chicken I've ever laid eyes on.

Sounds like a plan. I'll do probably a piece of lettuce as I like the fresh crispness it gives instead of carrots.

This is something a made a few days ago.

I don't like risotto or the garnish you out. It's possible the consistency was okay but the texture of the rice wasn't.

>pre-ground black pepper
how cute, user thinks he's good at cooking

>Texture of the rice?
do you mean how the rice is cooked

Ingredients are ingredients, cooking is knowing how to cook.

Looks good, you're doing good work user, keep it up

too much empty space on one side of the plate and the color palette is all the same, center your dish, space out the items a bit and add small amounts of greens.

I'd eat it, but you need some veg on the side

It's time for Big Bill's quiz. No googling. Do the quiz. Don't look at the answer key before answering. Yeah.

What is the minimum safe internal temperature for cooking chicken thighs?

A.) Warm to the touch
B.) 165°K
C.) 165°F
D.) 165°C
ANSWER KEY: C.) 165°F

That was Big Bill's quiz. Yeah. Do the quiz. No googling. No looking at the answer key before you answer. Hope you got it right.

Thx