France is fucking shit

france is fucking shit

Where are you from op?

Durham!

Northern Monkey.

Agreed

So you are scum, in a scum country, even worse than France

the fuck you on about bruv

tried pate once and it was fuckin terrible. The french do pretty good with pastries but that's about it.

jesus christ what the fuck is that you greasy french faggots...

pate is fucking great

i agree pate is bad and """"""""""fine"""""""""" dining and """"""""""haute"""""""""" cuisine are both retarded

J'aime la chatte et le pâté
Mais je préfère le pâté
Et le pâté n'aime le chat
Car le chat mange le pâté

If anything, this thread is proof of the superiority of English cuisine!

Pate sounds good. In 'Murrica' we got something slightly similar called scrapple. It's made of scraps (hence the name) but good scrapple has a similar texture.

pate is nothing like your bumfuck scrapple. pate is available at any non-flyover grocery store in america

Paté is like a McLaren whereas your "scrapple" is more like a rusty old tractor, Cletus

>scrapple is American pate

I live in Kansas, thanks.

>not liking delicious meat puree, seasoned and then pan fried in slices

Momma told us we'd meet Yankees like y'all

ITT uncultured swine

I'd bet you have a coke with it.

depends, I do fancy a coke with strong flavored foods

What a weird thread, Britards and flyovers, finally united in their eternal idiocy......
Nigel & Cletus

You're either a west coast Mexican or East coast jew. Neither is something to be proud of.

I'm a Europoor, Cletus

Oh, that's much worse. Keep up the anger for your betters. One day you'll be king of that ant hill.

Britain has no cuisine. Just fodder.

>HURR I EAT FROGS AND SNAILS BECAUSE I LIVE IN THE SWAMP BUT THE RISE OF FRENCH INFLUENCE IN THE 16TH CENTURY MAKES IT SO MY DISGUSTING HERITAGE IS SEEN AS FANCY
French people everyone

Right on fuck culture gimme some fuckin kfc faggots

Pâté is fucking lovely. French cooking is fucking lovely. English cooking is pretty good sometimes but some mong from Durham would never know. Northerners are a fucking embarrassment.

t. Londoner in Paris

>un américain sans goûts
Pourquoi je ne suis pas étonné ?

My only comfort is that I know European cuisine will devolve into nothing but one million types of kebab and curry in 50 years. Bon appétit, faggots.

You no history having motherfucker.

Tried pate? You do realise you can make a myriad of them, right? That's akin to saying you've had a random sauce you didn't like and thus dislike them.

I for one welcome an alliance with our long-lost fog breathing, 'football' playing, dentally challenged brethren across the pond

>
>I for one welcome an alliance with our long-lost fog breathing, 'football' playing, dentally challenged brethren across the pond
They play football, you play handegg. It's hackneyed but the fuck yours is the more sensibly named code

>Pâté?
uma delicia!

it can be made from a wide variety of sources, user. you're probably thinking of liver pate, I guess? scrapple has really more in common with the dutch and germans...similar to pannas or weckewerk. scrapple's closest relative is probably goetta, which is also uma delicia.

Why do british “““““““people““““““““ always claim that their bse ridden, slimy filth is in any way good, when they know that the rest of the world is laughing at them?

This happened AGES ago. Can you people not remember just a decade ago?

Worcesterchire sauce is literally moldy anchovies with pickled garlic and black pepper

Doesn't your (delete as applicable) Sister/Mother/Blood Aunt/Grandmother/Son/Daughter/Dog/Cat/Hamster need fucking? You banjo playing, cross eyed, one leg shorter than the other, limping Mong.

*Worcestershire
It doesn't contain pepper either.
Double retard.

Europeans eat fucking disgusting food.

Americans eat overtasted food with ridiculously high quantities of fat

>Eats Spam, and bologna and hot dogs
>In position to call any food disgusting

>mechanically separated
>Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product