ITT: Aesthetic Restaurants

ITT: Aesthetic Restaurants

i live right by this. i should go there

>aesthetic
You don't actually know what that word means, do you?

take pics if you do. i wanna see what its like on the inside.

Apparently you don't either. Its been memed noe.

not an advocate of their food though

irvine fag

New Orleans has the most aesthetic restaurants

I think that's in Bergen, Norway. I've been there.

not bad desu desu

McDonald's is trash but I go here every time I'm on my way to Vegas just for the sake of tradition

>wastes such a nice looking area on a fucking Taco Bell. There should be an actual restaurant in there.
where is it?

This looks sort of a Chinese restaurant near me. Comfy AF.

Can't you read nigga? It is in Barstow.

Went here before it closed as a young boy.

the fuck? is that the same place from the movie Demolition Man?

No

I like this one. They created a really nice backyard garden environment.

I can't tell which one is the male or are they both just supposed to be androgynous?

its like lipstick on a pig

That place looks awesome.

What is this fucking Demolition Man?

Their hobbies include hiking, cycling, vegetables, and bluegrass music

John Spartan?

>Aesthetic

I don't think you even know what that word means, and I hate the faggots on this site who use it as a synonym for "beautiful," because that is NOT what it means.

Turbo-faggots

Blame the weebs.
They're fucking dumb.

I need to know where this is/was

Uh just because you don't agree that something is aesthetic doesn't mean he has the definition wrong. Mama always said: there's no accounting for taste

shut up idiot

shut up gramps

lol at those manlet tables

aesthetic is more of a synonym of look than beautiful, i think the term you're looking for is "aesthetically pleasing"

It's like walking into a kitchen with fresh onions and bacon sizzling in the skillet and saying, "YO DAWG THAT SHIT IS SMELL AS FUCK!"

>he's not up on the lingo

the word "aesthetic" has evolved online from its original meaning to signify a very specific style, usually highly informed by vaporwave.

not really it's just spammed by dumb fucks you A E S T H E T I C faggot

No it hasn't.
Retard.

Utter bullshit.

There are many kinds of aesthetics. In the context of restaurants you could have a traditional setup with waiters in black suits. You could have a western theme with all kinds of "ranch" crap on the walls. You could have a "nautical" theme with fish nets, bouys, and other marine crap lying around. You've got tex-mex with crap like barbed wire & mexican street art everywhere. You've got your hipster-centric places, complete with a chalkboard to recommend today's mocha cappucino expresso grande (topped with fair-trade sprinkles!). Your fake Italian places decorated with pictures of gondolas, bottles of Chianti, and fake grapes everywhere.... And so on.

You are fucking clueless and quite frankly educationally sub-normal.
You need to get off the internet for a while, no joking.

That's more of a theme

>educationally sub-normal.

Big words from someone who unironically uses terms like "vaporwave"

Surely an educated person such as yourself would reject such bullshit rather than jumping on the idiot bandwagon?

How is that different than an aesthetic?

I never once used the word vaporwave.
I think you may be getting confused between another poster and I.

Bro