Next time you eat veal I want you to think about this little guy

next time you eat veal I want you to think about this little guy.

Next time you have sex you will think about your mom.

That only makes it taste better though...

Never had veal before, but that little guy looks pretty tasty. I bet he'd go good fried in butter.

Kek

Great, now I'm hard... thanks a lot OP

if I think about him hard enough, I can stop him from being killed?

fuck you that shouldn't have made me laugh

Why do I only eat veal in restaurants? I never buy it to cook at home.

All those male dairy cows have to go somewhere.

Awww isn't it cute? It's gonna make a tasty Schnitzel.

FOOD COMES FROM ANIMALS
DID I JUST BLOW YOUR FUCKING MIND?
Wake up, sheeple!

aaawwwww does he have a little heart on his head? that looks so tender

I'd love to fry him in butter churned from his mother's milk.

I don't eat veal

>getting emotionally attached to food

Thinking about that little shit will just make me want more.

But when it gets older, it's suddenly hella cool for me to eat?

Kissless virgin tough guys

imma go on youtube and find out what happens to daisy.

Even it knows its delicious

ok

next time you post a cute animal online think that it only seems cute to you because of it's analogies with human children, which you probably don't have
tl;dr go make some babies instead of shilling your agenda on a Roman public bathing forum

>a-a-avoiding meat will sure get me s-some pussy.. r-right?

>go make some babies

No, you. I'll be damned if I'm going to add to the destruction of the only known habitable planet, propagate the virus known as homo sapiens and destroy my life. Go right ahead!

Grew up on a farm, nigga, I'll clean and butcher the scrumptious little guy myself

Good, I'm glad you're not breeding.

>hungry as fuck looking at threads for gumption
>see this thread
>look at animal
>stomach growls audibly
All I can imagine is how well he will sizzle on my grill.

>No, you. I'll be damned if I'm going to add to the destruction of the only known habitable planet, propagate the virus known as homo sapiens and destroy my life. Go right ahead!
cuck

why are modern leftists this self-hating on all fronts
>hates his race
>hates his gender
>hates his social class
>apparently even hates his species

>implying

/thread

He's passing the buck on victimhood.

Basically, if he makes something else look more pitiful than him, he will distract people from his own worthlessness.

Notice that leftists hate all forms of competition and judgement and evaluation. That's because they believe they are worthless and would immediately lose any such evaluation.

But never mind me, look at that even bigger victim over there!

Start with killing yourself, you will save the planet instead of wasting my precious oxygen.

I've been a vegetarian for the 34 years of my life, thinking it was the healthy way to live.

Now I have colon cancer.

WHY DIDN'T SOMEBODY WARN ME?!?!?!

Just found this research study from Cornell...

> Long term vegetarian diet changes human DNA raising risk of cancer and heart disease

Long term vegetarianism can lead to genetic mutations which raise the risk of heart disease and cancer, scientists have found.

Populations who have had a primarily vegetarian diet for generations were found to be far more likely to carry DNA which makes them susceptible to inflammation.

Scientists in the US believe that the mutation occured to make it easier for vegetarians to absorb essential fatty acids from plants.

But it has the knock-on effect of boosting the production of arachidonic acid, which is linked to inflammatory disease and cancer. When coupled with a diet high in vegetable oils - such as sunflower oil - the mutated gene quickly turns fatty acids into dangerous arachidonic acid.

> The finding may help explain previous research which found vegetarian populations are nearly 40 per cent more likely to suffer colorectal cancer than meat eaters, a finding that has puzzled doctors because eating red meat is known to raise the risk.

>I've been a vegetarian for the 34 years of my life, thinking it was the healthy way to live.
>Now I have colon cancer.

>vegetarian populations are nearly 40 per cent more likely to suffer colorectal cancer than meat eaters, a finding that has puzzled doctors because eating red meat is known to raise the risk.

This explains why Vegetarians actually have much higher rates of Colon cancer than non-vegetarians:

> Researchers from Cornell University in the US compared hundreds of genomes from a primarily vegetarian population in Pune, India to traditional meat-eating people in Kansas and found there was a significant genetic difference.

> “Those whose ancestry derives from vegetarians are more likely to carry genetics that more rapidly metabolise plant fatty acids,” said Tom Brenna, Professor of Human Nutrition at Cornell.

> “In such individuals, vegetable oils will be converted to the more pro-inflammatory arachidonic acid, increasing the risk for chronic inflammation that is implicated in the development of heart disease, and exacerbates cancer.

that calve is too you to be eaten, user

they go at 2 years (depending on restrictions and market demand). so that calve has 1-1,5 years left

I'll smack my dick on that baby cows head if I feel like it. MERRICA!

looks like such a nice little calf. I just want to love and milk him.

jokes on you ill never have sex

>vegetarian populations are nearly 40 per cent more likely to suffer colorectal cancer than meat eaters, a finding that has puzzled doctors because eating red meat is known to raise the risk.

WTF????

>milk him.

Take your S&M-themed Bestiality elsewhere.

Are you from /an/

This mind virus u have is pretty scary desu

Why isn't there a hubub about lamb? Because people are too stupid to realize that lamb != mutton?

>I'm not having children! Our world is already overpopulated enough!

>Western birthrates aren't sustaining themselves! We need to import immigrants from the 3rd world en masse if we want our societies to survive!

>Absolutely not kosher

At least you won't be passing on your beta cuck genes, Hans. Now shouldn't you be in the kitchen, making a sandwich for your wife's Muslim fuckboy?

>he's so delicious he's licking himself

I will, and no scraps will be left behind.

I will. And how delicious he is.

>getting emotionally attached to food

>selfish fat fucks can only respond with mindless insults and ad hom attacks
This is how you know the original guy is right.

>Little guy
>80 lbs
How fat are you?

I will, and I'll laugh about it too

Well yeah I always do

Given that an adult bull weighs roughly 2000 lbs "little guy" sounds very appropriate.

>OP is a bovine
Sounds about right.

This is a pretty saturated picture for 1989 technology.

Only if i can touch myself.

Veal is the only safe commercially available meat for men to eat. It's the only meat you know comes from male animals, thus lacking female hormons potentially found in other beef.

Of course if you buy from a specific steer at a 4H event or something or hunt male animals you can get it that way too. But that's not a go to the supermarket kind of thing.

this

this is so wrong it's hilarious, steers can reach market weight by 16 months -- that's a full grown animal. veal is slaughtered before they're two months old.

He's cute. I'd still eat him.

It's not like our ancient ancestors went to herculean efforts to ensure a regular food supply or anything.

Top of the food chain baby! Game on.

If a cow could eat you, it would.

Yeah, i'd like to stick my dick in it

How manlet are you that 80lbs isn't small? God are you some emaciated skeleton?

He looks delicious.

OP's mom sucks in bed. Which isn't a bad thing if you like blowjobs, but still.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm delicious sheeple! Hrrrrrrrrmmmmmm

I really hope you're his dad right now

i thank the animal for its sacrifice and let nothing of the schnitzel go to waste.

What? You think we have feelings?

Thank you for the ammo

>Not introducing your daughter to Veeky Forums
Nothing keeps her away from boys like an early lesson that 2D>3D

No he isn't.

He is the "human are parasite and every humans should die but I am not a parasite goys" type.

He should start with himself his cute for the earth.

Next time you eat baby I want you to think of this little guy

I'll sell you this guy for $400, then you can personally make sure he lives 20+ years

I think about the animal every time before I eat meat...it's what makes me hungry.