How can I get a delicious chicken sandwich without supporting bigots?

How can I get a delicious chicken sandwich without supporting bigots?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gszo2e2npkE
youtube.com/watch?v=XVON0vP8k4s&ab_channel=PerpetualG00se
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rob people as they leave chick fil a

ask your wife's bull

You can't. Us Christian racists run the fucking chicken game, nigga.

you eat a tofu sandwich you fucking specieist

You can't.
Now go back to redd...I mean /pol/ with your shitty bait thread.

It's impossible. Everyone is a bigot, you just haven't gotten to know them yet.

>Raise chikuns
>Kill chikuns
>Make chikun cutlets
>Cook chikun cutlets
>????
>Profit

Make your own with your faggot husband. Faggot.

#GasAndRecycle

I'm not bigoted. :)

But you are a tripfag, which might actually be worse.

I could pull that off with some wire fencing, but while I do it how do I hate the homosexual people?

specially liberals

go up to that bitch and say
"I want a chicken, AND some waffles fries. . . for FREE"

Go to McDonalds, home of the best fast food chicken sandwich.

>Christian
>racist
>worshiping a sandnigger as a god
>racist

>buy some chicken
>buy spices
>buy breading
>buy bun

Do it yourself. It's very easy if you use the dry flour technique.

>imbligashins
Jesus was 6'4" with blonde hair, blue eyes, and a strong jawline. He had fair, but sunkissed skin from all the traveling. Which of course also made him very fit. His 6-pack was divine.

im a vegetarian but i'd eat a chick-fil-a sandwich just to spite your faggot ass.

nigga you wacked the fuck out yo gotdamn mind
you ever been to popeyes?
churches?
bojangles?
jack's?
and they chicken biscuit?
nigga i know you aint fuck with fast food like me

go to kfc that a bunch of heathens.

What does chicken have to do with bigots?

for me it's the mcchicken, the best fastfood sandwich

For me...

listen here you little faggot.

the fact is that people who recognize that homosexuals are mentally ill perverts provide the best service, and make the best chicken sandwiches. why is that, you might ask. it's very simple. if you're too stupid to realize that men shouldn't have sex with men, you're too stupid to know when the chicken is perfectly golden crisp. you're too stupid to see who will provide you with the most delicious chickens and the softest buns. If you're too stupid to not suck dicks, you're too stupid to provide cheerful customer service.

and now you realize why 99% of fags are disgusting, slovenly freaks who are completely fucking retarded and incapable of any skill or talent.

you know what else? fags can't drive cars really good. they can't play guitar really good. they can't hit a target with a rifle really good. they're useless.

normal, healthy people are a delicious, hot, crispy, juicy, tender chick-fil-a sandwhich. faggots are mcchickens - a pale imitation, made cheaply and carelessly.

Back to your containment board

there is no way to contain this

Veeky Forums is the most progressive friendly board on Veeky Forums. fuck off to /pol/ you nazi scum

If someone cut off your food stamps, that would probably work.

He provided you like a dozen points to address and your sole counterargument is "G-go back to your containment board ;_;"? You might as well have just typed "I give up."

This is pasta-tier

>my food stamps

food stamps? where? who?

This faggot achieved more than you and your entire genetic line ever will.

sorry, you're a neet living off of family. My bad.

>see the pic
>start craving Chick-Fil-A
>it's Sunday
>mfw

oh, I am? I'm a 'neet'? I 'live off of my family'? Is that your final answer?

riiiiiiiiiiiiight. lmfao.

and this straight man achieved more than fred ever will!!!!! fags eternally btfo.

>get boneless chicken
>season it with salt and pepper
>slather it in flour
>beat an egg
>mix chicken through egg and roll it in breadcrumbs
>do this twice
>bake it
>smash it between buns
>eat
not that hard opie

Sorry, you just type like someone who hasn't entered their adult phase of life yet. Don't you.. see that?

>a dozen points
>only point made was, I think fags are perverse, incompetent scum.

Can't argue against stupid!

Kill yourself.

>food stamps
>neet
>underage
Keep aiming blindly buddy, you'll hit eventually

They all add up to an underdeveloped personality. It's either abuse in childhood which freezes development in your adolescent years, failure in college which freezes you in your late teens, or just being a kid. Right? It's either Development, or Arrested Development. Fill me in.

This is what therapists are doing when they say, "what do you think it means?"

Doctors ask you, "where does it hurt?" Psychologists ask you to keep on talking. It's all diagnostics. Like you're a Ford F150.

this is priceless

Is it priceless to you? You realize that overcompensation is a reactive trait used to cover pain or fear.

i'm not even the guy you're responding too, sweetie. you uppity keyboard warriors are just too funny though. keep it up!

stuff, amirite? You did great with words though.

Can I sign up to your "not responding the guy you're responding to" website? There are so many people I don't need to respond to. They're dicks, but I need to rein that shit in.

i can sense your problem glasses from all the way over here! you snarky snake you!

Sorry I'm a pissy bitch. But it's FUN though. Listen to this song and we're even..

It's kinda torturing me for like 2 months now.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gszo2e2npkE

It's the tell-tale heart for me.

this is better tbqhfamxd

youtube.com/watch?v=XVON0vP8k4s&ab_channel=PerpetualG00se

eat at chick-fil-a

Well that toddler level electronica is very depressing. Are we all just back to trolling? I don't even know when to take you kids seriously now. "If I act childish enough I'm trooooolllling". Christ.

If there were supposedly niggers in Roman Britain, why wouldn't there be white people in Roman Palestine?

There are no Romans in Rome, you idiot.

This could have been a great reply, but insulting the McChicken was a step too far.

>electronica

Are you talking about Caucasoids in Italy or Caucasoids in Africa? Are you some Mongoloid?

So Anthropology is like a moon shot for you idiots, right?

>There are no Romans in Rome, you idiot.

Veeky Forums is /pol/, nigger.

You were never taught what happened with the Roman people when the germanic hordes conquered rome? Are you unschooled?

don't you have a bull to prep?

You're just that dumb guy, aren't you?

Make it yourself

>t-this isn't how it's supposed to go! You're supposed to debate my stupid ideas as if they are equal to those of a person who is not affected by a severe mental disorder!

Good lord this entire thread is a fucking trainwreck. Mods need to do their fucking job.

wait.

wait a minute.

are you saying that we shouldn't classify people?

are you saying, that between two groups of random homosexuals and two groups of random heterosexuals, if they were to fight, you 'd place your bets on the homos?

This, tbqh.
Veeky Forums isn't some safe space for deranged /lgbt/ards.

>It's Wendy's, my dude

Achilles was a fag.

the specified ratio was 99%, and Achilles can make a shot like that in his sleep.

>if you're too stupid to realize that men shouldn't have sex with men, you're too stupid to know when the chicken is perfectly golden crisp.
kekd

This is exactly why I never go to chik fil a. Hating fags is one thing, but actually giving a shit about Jesus is just as bad as being a fag

oh sweetie, how about NO

>Fags decrease the number of men in the competition pool for women.
>a smaller competition pool means more available fucks for heterosexual males
>I hate fags

There can be only one logical conclusion: You are a fag, probably in the closet in some whitetrash red state, where you marry a woman who you can never satisfy for cover, and cruise the highways looking for hitchhikers desperate enough to accomodate your hidden desires.

Is that hollywood hulk hogan on her arm

nobody is that gay.

but i know this. if a guy isn't getting laid, he is highly unreliable.

Damn, nice body. You win the thread.

get the fuck over it. or this is Veeky Forums - cook your own. I saw a chik-fil-a imitation recipe that marinated the chicken in pickle juice before cooking.

druid

underrated

Where's the black one?

This post is golden brown
Very good, user

you're not wrong

>implying there's a difference between /pol/ and Reddit.

Make your own, unless you also happen to be a bigot.

Well said desu

There are just a lot of libs and women on Veeky Forums is all

t. /r/the_donald

Nice no source /pol/tard infographic! You fagfucks are pathetic.

>T. Fag

youre bigoted against something. I'll bet money on it.

kill yourself scum

>the only time mass faggotry is allowed is when culture has degenerated to the point of hypergamy becoming the norm
>"hurr more queers improves your odds of getting pusi :^)"

You mean niggots?

Heh heh.