Cayenne

Cayenne.

Verily

Tap.

I really like his recipes and videos but some time ago I found a vlog video of his where he's with a tour group somewhere eating pizza or something and the way he thanked the chef like a little girl made me realize he's definitely a closetfag. Pretty disappointed.

Mazel Tov!

Isn't he from San Francisco?

Born in Tel Aviv. Dodged the mandatory 2 year conscription and moved to the US.

>chef john will never jerk you off into a pile of cayenne

Sad!

>Chef John will never cuddle you 'round the outside, 'round the outside, 'round the outside

>Chef John will never 'tappa tappa' your penis.

Cease your faggotry, chef john is not for sex.

One of the best food youtubers, just stay the fuck off his twitter page unless you like seeing someone autistically rant about muh orange hitler. His twitter is literally 50/50 food/politics.

>he didn't see the episode where Chef John gives a transient male prostitute the ollll shake-a shake-a into a tablespoon of FRESH-LEE ground black pepper

You are, after all, the Dustin Hoffman of jerking off men.

I'm a liberal, literally following him solely because of this "recommendation"

Thanks!

THIS

+1

FUCK drumpf

Even though this is probably bait, his tweets aren't informative or insightful in any way. There are many other people you could follow to get your daily fix of Trump hate that would actually say something besides "I can't believe what happened today"

You're underestimating the great pull an echo chamber has

>from San Francisco
>not a liberal or a faggot

Choose one.

>Dodged
Being an American citizen exempts you from the draft

>user is surprised that an intelligent person is not supporting a lying orange turd

>his tweets aren't informative or insightful in any way

Trump doesn't have the brainpower to figure out what "insightful" even means. Oh course his tweets will be shit.

I liked him for the techniques he shows in his videos, but now I love him.

Fuck Trump.

Good, fuck Trump. I wish /pol/ would get the fuck out.

>I wish non-/leftypol/ would get the fuck out.

FTFY

Based John. I'd man the long johns for this guy in a naval battle... If you know what I mean. Seamen.

All these delicious liberal tears in this thread.

>t. Deplorable

I wish everybody would just shut the fuck up across the board
I miss when every single iota of my life wasnt flooded with politics

Agreed, I wish Chef John would shut the fuck up about politics too.

'sup Deplorable

I'm happy to hear people talk about what a shit stain trump is, and how big the republicucks fucked up by electing a greedy billionaire to solve all there republicuck poor person problems. As a liberal elite I just sit back and laugh while you cucks vote against your own interests and keep punching yourselves in the face. Shits hilarious.

Hows that military spending going, Cletus? Great plan on the whole healthCare, its so simple! Its gonna be great. Hahahahha. You guys are fucking stupid. As a rich person, I can only sit back and laugh at you fucking retards and enjoy my ya breaks. I voted Hillary because I don't mind chipping in tax bucks for the betterment of society, but if you fucking cucks are too proud/stupid to take my handouts, then I don't fucking care. I led the horse to water, you trump cuck bois are too stupid to drink.

It was such a simple decision too... Former lawyer, first lady, senator, secretary of state (most qualified candidate for office ever). Or the failed businessman with ties to the Russian mob that is living off dads money whose main strength is being able to insult and ridicule people. I mean, its easy to see why this would sell well with mental incompetents, but the smart people in the country was shocked to find out how many people would go for the long con.

You have to be a special kind of stupid...

>can't even get a health bill passed despite a 7 year head start

SAD!

>/pol/ rallies behind a kike puppet because he says things that are remotely politically incorrect

>So many liberal tears in this thread...

How's Schlomo's second hand cum taste, faggot?

pls stop projecting your bedtime fantasies onto others
thank you

>trying to go toe to toe with the big boys
That's cute, you queer little cheerleader. Go die for Israel.

see

Take a step back from your monitor and think about just how shit your life is that you feel the need to rant about politics in a thread that started with a single word on the cooking section of an image board.

By any and all measures you are an abject failure of a human being, nobody cares about your opinion and nobody should.

Why are you disappointed by the fact that he is a closetfag?
please elaborate

because he's a disgusting homophobic drumpflet bigot?

FUCK drumpf

why would you reply to me writing about yourself in third person?

Hello chef john here from food wished dot com wiiiiiiith
A bowl of tuuuuuuurds!
thats right
but not ust any turds, oh no,
we're talking real, freshly squeezed feces from your neighbors yard
so first your gonna need some turds
ad make sure you get the fresh ones
I don't want any of you folks to be getting those turds that are a day old,
you want fresh
so once you get your turds gathered you're gonna want a bowl
i'm using a fancy eramic bowl here
but any bowl will work
and you're gonna want to put the turds in the bowl for 5 minutes
then give it gooood ole tapa-tapa
and you dooooooone!
look at that, a fresh bowl of turds
so sticky and glosy
impress your friends this holiday season with this gorgeous
beautiful
amazing looking bowl of turds
and as always
eeeeeeeeeeeenjoy

>forgetting the cayenne
Too many spelling mistakes as well.

Shabbos got faggot

??

Hello chef john here from food wished dot com wiiiiiiith
My cock, filling allllll your hoollllees!
That's right, this isn't your grandfather's putrid 90 year old cock or the cocl your gyk teqcher forced you to suck in the equipment room in 9th grade, but, oh no, we're talking real, freshly shaved cock straight from my pants.

So first you're gonna need to loosen up your anus. My cock is a pretty good size; some people prefer length but I've always preferred girth. But that's up to you...after all, you are the Kelly LeBrock of fucking my cock.

So take a medium sized butt plug and eeeeaaassseee it into a pre-lubed butthole. If it gets stuck, that's fine. Just give it the ollllll' tappa tappa and you'll be set. Really get it in there because you want to make sure the anal walls are nice and loose.

Once your anus is loosened, spread a little more lube in there. I'm using my freakishly small wooden spoon to really slather it in there.

For those of you keeping track at home, yes, this isn't prime cinematography but there's only so much talking about lubing up assholes I can do...so how about a joke? Why did the chicken cross the road? To get fucked by the cock! (rimshot).

Ahem. Anyway, once you've lubed up your shit portal, you...are...dooooone! Look at that, one asshole primed for my putrid, meaty coooock!
and you dooooooone!

Kids and adults will love looking at this culinary delight. Sprinkle a liiiiitle bit of cayenne for that extra kick and prepare for this

gorgeous

thick

veiny

coooooock!

And as always: enjoyyyyyyyy

(jazzy piano plays)

>you are the Kelly LeBrock of fucking my cock

By their powers combined...?

Actually I bet that would taste good as fuck

Get that fucking meme hag away from Chef John. at least put actual cooks on there.

read it in his voice

roasted

ahaha user... what are you doing

Being called a cuck rustled you this bad, huh?