I found an interesting grocery store today. This is their back counter. What would you get?

I found an interesting grocery store today. This is their back counter. What would you get?

Samosa chat. One of the best dishes, ever.

double samosa chat

Beef kabab lunch and a mango lassi

Bhel purl chat pls op

>plus tax

what the fuck

I'll have the lunch special with rice and naan, and a chicken curry please.

>Beef kebab

These people are not Indians

Whatever you get, tell them to omit the poo.

The US doesn't factor their goods tax into shelf prices, so something that's 99c will be more at the register.
I don't understand it either, user.

We don't have a federal sales tax. States set their own sales tax and some don't have any taxation at all.

Ah, now it makes sense. Thanks, user.

Seekh kebab and a mango lassi

Be careful tho Indians never wash their fkn hands

>Tried mango lassi ONE time

never fucking again

It's literally homemade plain yogurt (that they make by putting a scoop of yogurt into milk and letting it naturally spoil) with some mango flavored syrup mixed in, and they keep it in a big room temperature punch bowl.

It might not kill you, but it's probably the equivalent of eating the shit you scrape off the top of a kombucha

Depends. Is the place clean? Kebab Lunch

Probably why there isn't shit everywhere

And that shit you scrape off the top of kombucha is supposedly great for your digestive bacteria.

That's not my point.

Eat it and let me know how enjoyable the experience is, and whether you'd pay somebody to let you do it again.

I fucking love mango lassi you crazy

Only Hindus don't eat beef. They could be Muslims or Sikhs.

>The US doesn't factor their goods tax into shelf prices

Federal, state, county, city, luxury, sin tax, after hours tax may apply in the usa
So yea factor that into the price of whatever item wherever you are and whatever time it may be plus tack on the deluxe sinner on top just cause your living high on the hog /thanks trump

No doubt other taxes apply im just recalling the most regular ones

>Chat mean cat in french

I thought it was a Chinese restaurant at first :^)

I'd buy that if it had a different name. I don't want to risk a service worker getting chatty with me D:

Kebab, to go.

Mango lassi