Teach. The. Controversy

Looks tasty, doesn't it? Bet you didn't realize the sale of meat with tumors is legal throughout the world. Bet you also didn't realize there aren't even screening processes for it.

Some nutritional professionals have suggested consuming tumors in animals correlates with cancer in humans.

Teach the controversy.

Other urls found in this thread:

msue.anr.msu.edu/news/are_things_like_cancerous_tumors_allowed_by_meat_inspection
reuters.com/article/us-usa-glyphosate-california-idUSKBN19H2K1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Some nutritional professionals have suggested consuming tumors in animals correlates with cancer in humans.

Hi, can you reference some studies please?

Stop. Using. Autistic. Punctuation.

These aren't journal articles. This is more advanced theory from people trained in the field. Studies will be forthcoming I'm sure. Not everything needs some corporate study to be valid.

"Some nutritional professionals" have suggested consuming large amounts of dick correlates with being OP.

Preach. The. Ideologically. Motivated. Popscience. Bullshit.

>Some nutritional professionals have suggested consuming tumors in animals correlates with cancer in humans.

so dismissable hypotheses with no backing by the scientific community.

cool thread tho user

Fuck off meat eater. Your cancer won't be easily dismissed. Not even meming, your anti science horseshit is worse than creationists.

msue.anr.msu.edu/news/are_things_like_cancerous_tumors_allowed_by_meat_inspection

>Inspectors that observe potential signs of disease or things such as cancerous lesions or tumors retain the carcasses until the public health veterinarian (PHV) inspector assigned to the establishment can make final disposition of the carcass. The PHV inspector will often send samples to a laboratory for further analysis/confirmation. A carcass remains on hold as suspect until the results of pathology return from a USDA laboratory.

Cancerous lesions or tumors are not allowed to enter commerce or the food chain. If laboratory results indicate the presence of cancer within the carcass, the carcass will be marked U.S. Inspected and condemned. Once a carcass is condemned, it is denatured and disposed of so it cannot enter the food chain.

whats this mean then

>not everything needs real examination to be valid
Like how everything falls to the ground to be closer to the center of the universe, just makes sense.

Teach the controversy, or lacking that, teach guesses.

I'm gonna kill and eat a bunny rabbit later.

It's not a toomah

HAHAHAAH THE GUY THAT STARTED A FEARMONGERING THREAD IS A VEGY

literally kill yourself, moron

doing god's work

Which people? As a science professional I'm a little suspicious of people that eschew the almost universally accepted method of peer review joirnal published research. While flawed, consistent structure and practice us the best method we have to ensure that results are reproducible and verifiable.

Yeah peer review definitely doesnt involve corporate interests and intense bias... lol

You still haven't even mentioned your "nutritionists" by name. Stop (You) farming by larping as a mentally ill vegan.

Delet this

>everyone who replies to me is the same person
Hi red.dit

>when the vegan drops his thin facade of "science" and "health issues" to reveal the shitty, ideologically driven person he is
vegans are exactly like creationists in that they both always start with a conclusion and then try to use pseudoscience to arrive at that conclusion in an attempt to make themselves look like rational people

both crazies, both think the ends justify the means, both willing to outright lie to defend their ideology in an impressive show of doublethink

of course not all vegans / creationists are like this, but in both cases the bigoted, intellectually dishonest group is the most vocal

Wrong

Why are threads like this allowed?

Aren't tumors just extra tissue? What's the big deal?

I really hope open season gets called on these fucking fags...they need to hunted down en mass...
And the flavour of well prepared vegans...divine...

I've seen some shitty question dodges before but this one is really up there

So that's a "no" then?

Why are vegans always such miserable passive aggressive little shits?

Who wants to live forever?

lel, you're literally trying to pass off a guess from "some" people (read: literally who) as facts.
Come back with a peer reviewd study, hippie.

Think about all the times in the past that "alternative nutritionists" have been right though. Like,

Just remember to add some fat to that, maybe pork fat or something. First of all because rabbit is too lean to live off by itself and second because then you're killing/eating 2 animals to really piss off OP.

You mean like when they figured out that butter substitutes are worse than butter and moderation was always the best option?

Or when they warned that Soy could have dangerous hormonal effects on children?

Source on this?

>no screening process

Do you not inspect your food before you cook it user?

>eating dead tumor cells can cause cancer in humans

I bet op couldn't even name that steak

"murder"

Fucking powerful thread, OP. TEACH THE CONTROVERSY

Looks tasty, doesn't it? Bet you didn't realize the sale of plants with tumors is legal throughout the world. Bet you also didn't realize there aren't even screening processes for it.

Some nutritional professionals have suggested consuming tumors in plants correlates with cancer in humans.

Teach the controversy.

Th-this isn't the same shitlord!

>cancer
Average age when slaughtered:
Chicken, 6 to 8 weeks
Pigs, 6 to 8 months
Cows, 1 to 3 years

And when exactly do they develop the cancer?

Teach. The. Truth. And. Pls. Kys.

W-why not?

>Once a carcass is condemned, it is denatured
How do they denature a side of beef?

Goddamn, that's not how science works. Even fucking Veeky Forums knows that.

Generally they hang it at low temperature for a period of time. This is known as dry ageing.
Denature just means to disrupt the molecular nature of a substance.
It makes for tastier beef in any case.

ah, i figured they'd inject it with something horrible and paint the carcass with bright, unnatural colours.

Like how they sell denatured alcohol

YOU FILTHY HETEROSEXUAL MEAT EATING WHITE MEN WILL SEE WHEN YOU GET CANCER

YOU EAT MEAT THEREFORE YOUR GOING TO DIE FROM CANCER

YOU'LL SEE TRUST ME

you could literally eat human cancer cells and not get cancer dipship. I'll go full logical fallacy of authority but as a PhD student in cancer epigenetics I do believe to have some idea of what I'm talking about

>corporate study
Great post OP. I too have been pushing this hard truth. It is a worthy cause.

Just a word from the wise... Going vegan is very beneficial to your health but never give up your hunting rights. Firearms are a vital part of American culture and although I am a long time vegan.... I still support your right to hunt and defend yourself so for those vegans and anti gun fagots out there who want everyone to go vegan as a round about way to ban firearms..... We are not going to let that shit slide here in America.

If Americans knew about pink slime and saw the pictures of the diseased animals they are being sold..... The fast food industry would fucking choke HARD and fast.

Good thing Chipotle and some other conscious businesses are getting a go at the serving.

B-because muh feelings!

>cancer
That's a cyst you sped

I promise you, if you eat beef, chicken, or pork in the USA you have eaten tumor/cysts/puss/feces ext

This is the quality of meat that was once designated as animal food grade(dog food, cat food).

It gets turned into pink slime and served at McDonolds, Burger king, Chic fil a, sold mixed into ground beef, glued together and sold as filet mignon, ext...

>eating meat with cancer gives you cancer guise 100% confirmed
>doesn't even have any studies that prove it
wow , i wonder (((who))) could be behind this post
you're probably gonna pull the "i was merely pretending" card aren't you

"I promise you, if you eat beef, chicken, or pork in the USA you have eaten tumor/cysts/puss/feces ext"
again , where's the backing ? you're not shilling anyone into falling for the veganism meme , even if you get those disgusting images to use as shock factor

You are actually defending eating diseased animals.... Can you even imagine how fucking toxic those conditions, pesticides, antibiotics are to cause diseases like those found in animal farms?

Obviously those animals are not detoxified. You are likely to contract a disease from the pesticides and antibiotics. THOSE have been shown to cause diseases like cancer. So technically you are right but so what....

This information is important. Instead of being a lazy fagot do your own research. If you are arguing against this PROVIDE THE INFO.

This is suppressed info and the medical community does not fuck around when it comes to black listing doctors who speak on these atrocities.

>I promise you, if you eat beef, chicken, or pork in the USA you have eaten tumor/cysts/puss/feces ext

Sure. But how is that different from eating any other kind of food? Or eating food anywhere else? Food contains contaminants everywhere on earth, user. Fruits, vegetables, and fungi included.

>Can you even imagine how fucking toxic those conditions, pesticides, antibiotics are to cause diseases like those found in animal farms?

Yep. About the same as the conditions, pesticides, and herbicides used on produce farms.

Speaking of "suppressed info", were you aware that there are more frequent sicknesses and recalls for contaminated produce compared to contaminated meat?

reuters.com/article/us-usa-glyphosate-california-idUSKBN19H2K1

Glyphosate is sprayed on a VERY large percentage of crops grown in the USA and the animal food grade grains have the HIGHEST pesticide residue.

Again, you fail.

Do you live in a house with a flush toilet? Because if you do, and you keep your toothbrush in the bathroom, I can guaranteed that you've consumed human feces.

Why are you feeding the trolls?

Why wouldn't I?

You can't win this debate. You don't have anything to offer here. You are risking nothing and you are defending corporations(knowingly or unknowingly) who have chemicals like DDT, Glyphosate, Agent orange, HGH, ext.... On their resume.

You really are not well informed about how these issues.

1) you didn't answer either of my questions.

2) who said anything about defending anybody? I'm wholly opposed to industrialized farming in general. I just don't see any distinction between "meat" and "produce" in this department, other than some silly vegan lol meat-is-gross propaganda tactic. Any and all food contains icky things.

3) Chemical companies make chemicals. Big surprise there! What does that have to do with anything?

>>You really are not well informed about how these issues.
>>how these issues

How these issues *what* user?

*How was a typo.

If you are so interested do your own research. There are thousands of videos, court cases, documents, and doctors who support my position and the posts I made reflect that wealth of information I have pulled from.

I am tired of catering to you hecklers who could answer your own questions with a simple search and five minutes of investigation.

Kek holy fuck I don't think I've ever snorted so hard reading the usual shitpost.

Industrial standard for discovering a cyst is to throw the meat away and clean all surfaces. Assuming the inspector has been keeping up it's rarely a problem for consumers.

>implying animals in the wild don't naturally eat their own shit to help improve nutrient absorption. Even our closest relatives in the animal kingdom (chimpanzees) are consummate shit eaters.

Guess you better start eating your own shit, you do want to improve your nutrition while saving the planet right?

Lucky I buy my meat at my local butchers in the UK :^)

Neigh, that is no better.

if defects in your food can go unnoticed, you're not eating the right food

work in a cold salad factory. If they don't like something they will have the person who fucked it up put the food back in a mixer and put a dye in it. Then they throw it away. They might put something else in it, but I only noticed the green dye.

Is this the new meme now?

Call me when a oncologist has something to say on the controversy.

I don't think you understand how science works.

The anti-meat agenda is real. Was wondering when shills would appear here

i'm not even grossed out by this
it just looks fucking cool

Fucking vegans just won't shut the fuck up.

You blame everything on the farms but user have you ever taken a wild animal? I hunt wild boar and some of them are fucked, infected sores, full of worms. From living wild in the bush, which is not so clean a place as you apparently think.

A bit of drench on the farm animals goes a long way to stop hundreds of them dying like flies. Animal welfare remember? Profits too, but trust me no farmer wants to see his stock get sick and die.

The affect of this is scary when it comes to breeding super bacteria in the soil. Not by making us eat diseased animals, which it directly PREVENTS

>I am tired of catering to you hecklers who could answer your own questions with a simple search and five minutes of investigation.

The burden of proof is on you, retard.

>The pink slime lobby has TWO LOBBYISTS
>And beef has 260k OMGWTFBBQJXKW
this infographic is retarded. Cranberries have a bigger lobby than "pink slime"