What do you think of this sandwich, Veeky Forums?

What do you think of this sandwich, Veeky Forums?

Would be better on a plate or an actual sausage bun.

Sausage is my favorite and that one looks alright

What is that, sausage and sauerkraut in a bun? Who the fuck eats that?

Nice try flyover, maybe one day you'll get to go to the big city and once you're done gawking at the buildings that aren't trailers and shacks you can scrounge enough money to afford a real sandwich.

Store bought bun, typical package sausage, and saur kraut from a can?

Pass.

hahhahaha jesus christ

Looks like a pile of half dried dog shit that the down syndrome kid ate then threw back up on top of itself and someone stuck that between the stale French bread past expiration at Kroger that they sell for like a quarter. 3/10 would try it

Looks gud

Would eat with mustard.

New Haven?

looks more like a halved cupcake rather than a bun
6/10 would give it a bite i guess

This seems accurate.

Your comma is unnecessary.

I'd eat it but I wouldn't pay for it

negroid detected

No, it's not.

Assuming you've never been somewhere, you'll never have seen it before. On the menu it's just be "sausage sandwich" or whatever.

So are you saying if you ordered it you'd send it back? Because the first time you see it would be after you ordered. Which you're expected to pay unless you refuse it.

I think the term you're looking for is 'I wouldn't order that'.

I mean if it were put in front of me I would eat it, like at a friends house or whatever, but I wouldnt order it.

>if you ordered it
See above. If I saw "sausage sandwich" on a menu I would choose something else.

Yes it is, friend. Maybe you should learn proper grammar before criticizing others.

It's not grammatically necessary but it's being used to indicate a pause in speech, which is valid.
You twat.

>Yes, it is.
Glad you agree.

It's not used to indicate a pause in speech you mong. When you address someone in a sentence you delimit their name with a comma.

>Nice to see you, Bill.
There's no pause there

In this case a comma does indeed indicate a pause.
OP's illiterate in any case.

>It's not used to indicate a pause in speech you mong
It very literally is. I assume you're not a native speaker and your language doesn't permit that.

Not that guy, but I think he was saying it's not that in this specific case.

correct and checked

Will you ever learn? Kys, fag.