Food Network Star Thread

Food Network Star Thread.

Who do you guys want to go home?

I'm rooting for the chick, but as long as the gay doesn't win I'll be happy.

gay kid*
as opposed to the middle aged balding fruit, who is slightly more tolerable than the young one.

Giada. I want her to come to my home.

>2017
>unironically watching food network

>2017
>doing anything ironically
>not living a life of pure sincerity

Today Veeky Forums I shall share with you my secret recipe for lasagna! Because comfort food should be easy.

(The word "lasagna" originates from the Greek word for chamber pot)

Oh god I HATED that episode. HATED HATED HATED. I usually loved his show but that episode was just so autistic and fucked up. "Here's what Lasagna is for 99% of America. And here's what Lasagna is for Italy. We're going to make something completely fucking different because I don't like that and fuck you it's my show"

Wasn't it in a slow cooker?

yeah you shouldn't watch it all

Three to three ratio... vegetation... critter part of the equaysh...

Salt the shit outta your zucchini

Yes. And dry as fuck, barely any sauce or cheese. Because that was "comfort food" to him

This normal lasagna may look delicious, but it's rendered inaccessible by this watery moat. Avoid at all cost!

That's because normies use "ricotta". What you're really after is goat milk carbs and proteins.

Everybody call this guy a faggot.

Anytime Bobby Flay loses, it’s because he’s sabotaged.

Forget rectangles. Instead pretend your making a giant manicotti. With powdered goat milks.

Alton Brown, desu. I respect the hell out of his food skills, and Good Eats was a great show, but his fame has clearly gone to his head. The shows he's been on have made him into a douche. Which is sad, because he used to seem like a genuinely warm and entertaining person who wanted to make everyone capable of making decent food. Now he's been on this damn Food Network train for so long that he's a snobby dick like all the rest. Just goes to show you how much environment influences your personality.

It's pretty clear Food Network's tring to make that his public persona. Back when he teased that Good Eats reboot, he hinted pretty heavily that he didn't like that direction Cutthroat Kitchen was taken in and wanted to focus on the food