For me

For you, which is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oSd0keSj2W8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is that the Crispy Chicken sandwich on the Wendy's side? Why does it have pickles, did you ask them to add pickes? Well either way I prefer the Wendy's one.

No matter how you slice it, the Wendy's sandwich is clearly the more appealing option. Wendy's also receives bonus points for staying true to their American roots and not pandering to minorities, obviously. For me, it's Wendy's.

Also

>dat singular, crunchy piece of lettuce with the spine intact

No messy, crunch-less diced lettuce for me, thanks.

>Wendy's also receives bonus points for staying true to their American roots and not pandering to minorities, obviously. For me, it's Wendy's.

Good point. I was going to say Wendy's anyway, but that just solidifies it.

Neither, I don´t eat crap like that.

Then why even comment?

So he can jerk off in his own face about how superior he is. You can almost guarantee he's a skinnyfat cuck too.

>Wendy's is 15 minutes away from house
>McDonald's is only 3
>have to go to McD's for my ultra cheap fast food garbage
>Wendy's tastes way better

This sucks

>skinnyfat
Nope
>cuck
Nope

I just don´t see the point i wasting money on unhelthy food that tastes like shit when I can make the same stumm on my own for half the price, a better taste and much more healthy.

mcdonalds makes me vomit, wendy and all that. that whole empire...this religion. it is so important that americans suffer...i don't give a damn, i shit on the united states

Okay little buddy, go back to your reddit corner and cum on your face.

Is McDonald's trying to look like Communism? Because McDonald's looks like Communism.

The only correct answer.

havent had either but left looks like more food for less price and mcdonalds is shit in general

Spicy deluxe + chicken nuggets + as much chic-fil-a sauce as you can get from the cashier makes me a happy man.
>tfw they got rid of the plain spicy sandwich

Wendys is shit

NEITHER. BK has the spicy chicken jr sandwich, which is, objectively speaking, the best of the three.

t. retard

>tfw they got rid of the plain spicy sandwich

No. Just ask for a spicy chicken sandwich only. I do it all the time. It's like $3.60 or something. i don't want that deluxe shit

well that's the advertisement photo

a photo of a real one would look about the same as the pics in the op

>*Available at participating restaurants

At what McDonald's would this NOT be available?

Some non-american ones I'm guessing. And it's just a legal safeguard too.

probably Alaska and Hawaii

Just got a McDouble and a McChicken because of Veeky Forums shitposting. The McDouble was passable, but I might puke from the McChicken. Good lord, that was awful

mmmmmm! i love the spine crunch!!

and your proof for how mcdonalds is better is a mcdonalds advertisement...

What

I've had chick and it doesn't look half bad.

Even then if it did look shitty it still tastes fucking great.

if you don't know, mcdonalds edits their adverts to make their food look more good then it is, so people will buy it.

i don't judge, but at least take a picture of a sandwich u ordered instead of an advert that was probably more dolled up then a magazine.

t. /pol/

>fast food not injecting politics into their image is a bad thing

please go away

how can McNiggers ever recover

>Paying less than $20 for a burger.

Can we gas all the flyovers already? We need to turn this country beayooootiful.

walk a little further
if you wont do it, then you are retarded

Mcdonalds edits their food photos? Say it aint so!

you have aspergers. Or maybe your 15.

move you dumbass

>your
Hahahahahahaha

>look, he made a typo therefore everything he said was invalid!

15 confirmed

Then this thread isn't for you dipshit

Wendy's increased the price, it's $1.39 where I live.

No need to be upset user

Sopa de macaco

>23:33:33
Holy shit

The biggest difference between real and the ad photo is that you can't see the pickle slices on the real one b/c they are in the center on the bottom.

>Paying over $20 for ground beef on a bun
Are you loaded or just retarded with money?

>Patriotism having anything to do with /pol/
Go fuck yourself.

this

The Burger King

my answer is potbelly's.

you dumb fuck, mcdonalds themselves literally show you how they do their promo stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=oSd0keSj2W8

Chicago should go fuck themselves.

You can't get a regular McChicken where I'm at in Utah, but you can get a hot and spicy one which is infinitely better anyways