Approved Meta Thread

We have a problem on this board. A Rostie problem. This is a cooking and food board and as such is devoted to discussion about food and cooking. Rosties are constantly coming on here, God knows why, and turning discussions into shit shows. Behind every shit post is a scorned women. Please for the love of god roasties, lay off for once. This isn't 1912, women are equal to men, so why do women think it's ok to only come on the cooking board? It's border line sexist. This isn't /pol/ or some other racist pepe board. Please can we limit all discussion to food and cooking? This is a jap admin approved meta thread. I'm happy to elaborate in the comments if you want clarification.

Hehe I like that dog

>This isn't pol
debatable
also VERY cute doggo

Cute doggo, my dude!!

Rosties get out.

>MGTOW upset at women who cook
>P-please can we limit all discussion to f-food and cooking?

I wanna protect that smile

Very cute, my favorite doggo.

I agree, women, sluts, skanks, and Rosties out

Set aside your strange /r9k/ obsessions and post more quality doggos pls

>roastie
this isn't /r9k/ or some other racist pepe board. get out.

Wrong. I have a cute polish gf. She cooks for me sometimes. But I don't ever tell her about Veeky Forums. Never in a million year. We need to keep this board pure

Gee I wonder who posted this.

Rostie alert. BUTTHERT ROSTIES ALERT

Fuck off you worthless roastie.

>Rostie
Go back to wizardchan, you KHV loser.

>Cooking
>Not eating out at a different ethnic restaurant every night

UGH flyovers.

Hello antonym user, I have too have a Polish gf, but I've told her of many a Veeky Forums tale.

She even knows I'm subscribed to Cooking With Jack, truly a keeper.

>women belong in the kitchen REEE
>women get off my kitchen forum REEE
Stay mad virgins

Read my post dumb Rostie slut. I said women no longer belong in the kitchen, this isn't 1912. Wemen=men. Rostie confirmed

>We have a problem on this board.
Yeah fast food fuckwits, reddit upvote cucks, and /pol/fugees.
>A Rostie problem.
You mean too many roast (beef/pork) threads that a general should be made?
>This is a cooking and food board and as such is devoted to discussion about food and cooking.
For the most part it is.
>Rosties are constantly coming on here,
Oh, you're talking about women with biological vaginas? That explains alot.
>God knows why, and turning discussions into shit shows.
Did your "For me it's the McChicken" thread get shit up or something?
>Behind every shit post is a scorned women.
Oh, so you're either a lost robot (let me help you ), a fugee, or a trap loving fag.
>This isn't 1912, women are equal to men, so why do women think it's ok to only come on the cooking board? It's border line sexist.
Oh yeah, you're definitely lost. Back you go OR OR OR OR OR MOST LIKELY >This isn't 1912, women are equal to men, so why do women think it's ok to only come on the cooking board? It's border line sexist.
Yet you did not post a screencap of An Hiro's post. I hope this thread is Nagasaki'd.

>You mean too many roast (beef/pork) threads that a general should be made?
That sounds like it would be a really fucking comfy general.

Autistic alert

>girls ruined my cooking forum
>"why do you think that?"
>Because all bad stuff is made by women
>"why do you think that?"
>REEE

The axewound defense force is really pushing back hard tonight.

Thanks for warning us. Please state your opinion and we will be understanding.

We got ourselves a white knight lads

Autistic Rostie confirmed

Yeah they're all home. Last night was sex and the city selfies out with the girlz at Applebee's. Tonight is just a glass of red wine, a good book and my cats! night

Something is not right with that boy

Checked. U r right

Wow OP you baited the roasties in with this thread. Like flies to shit. Good work, A+. Mods please ban the roasties.

Veeky Forums has always been, and always will be, shit. That's why I come here. Why would you expect anything else out of a food forum on Veeky Forums of all places?

Is he OK?

Is *she* ok

Is she OK?

There's a lot of same fagging in this thread. OP take your meds, or whatever it is you do to control your spergouts.

That faggot is desperately trying to make Veeky Forums toxic

Back to your containment board, pleb

Why are you bagina bosting?