Ask someone who eats raw meat anything.

Do you have worms

I eat raw meat too

Why do you crave attention?

No, I make sure the meat I use is high quality and clean
Eating dicks doesn't count senpai

I don't eat dicks you attention whoring faggot, I eat pic related

Good taste

Anyone want to describe the taste for various dishes like stake tartare? I eat rare steaks but haven't don't blue rare or raw before. Is it chewy?

Meant steak of course

Thanks, I take it you eat mett like in op pic?

Well the stuff I eat is spiced and has onions in it but basically it tastes like a very pure and straightforward meat taste, like without any of that 'cooked' or 'char' taste you would get from a steak or burger. It's pretty good honestly, also it is not chewy really unless you add too much bulgur.

And raw potatoes too?

Was it your mother or your father that dropped you on your head?

What's it like being a fucking liar?

You put any pills on your meat like that Ethiopian dish

why not just cook it

ask yourself user. everyone on the planet lies.

>imblying you've never called in sick when not sick
>imblying you've never made any excuse at all

Lying for some entertainment on Veeky Forums is a better lie than what you do on a daily basis.

Tastes better raw my dude
No wtf lol. I just add seasoning and maybe some onion or hot sauce.
I have nothing to gain from lying, I could care less if you believe me, beef and pork taste better to me uncooked. Obviously I don't do this in public but at home I don't give a fuck
My uncle unironically dropped me
That's just gross
I am OP
Meat just tastes more full, it's a different flavor but it just tastes better to me. Especially the fats. Raw steak is pretty chew, but ground meat goes down easy

Idk man you seem like you'd be a full of yourself asshole. The warmth is part of what makes meat so delicious.
That's my opinion and I don't care what you do but you don't have to be a hipster douche about it.

I do you protect yourself from all those bacteria and disease's everyone attributes uncooked food with?

People who exclusively eat raw meat have brain problems

what do you eat

>hipster

Why are Americans so ignorant? There's nothing hipster about old as fuck recepies.

>There's nothing hipster about old as fuck recepies.

Did you seriously just write that? Lol to the extreme.

No I mean hipster as in a self righteous asshole. I don't know if you are but you present as if you are

why do you think that's special?
it's pretty common in germany in the form of "Mettbrötchen"
I'm guessing there's other countries where raw meat is common as well
do you live in a country where other people don't eat raw meat?

Where have you been dewey?

so I'm a hipster when I eat bread that has been made after 4000 year old recipes? Damn I better rethink my life choices and kill myself