ITT favorite unitaskers

ITT favorite unitaskers

i got this the other day and it works great to get that perfect barely-cooked egg yolk

Don't you fucking dare use a unitasker near me.

I've never owned a unitasker but I imagine those herb scissors would be pretty swell

I have one of those, it actually works ridiculously well.

The first few times you use it it makes the water smell like rotten plastic so you should boil it a few times before actually using it though.

Those are also useful for slicing pizza.

what do you use it for besides that

I only buy products that slice, dice, crush ice and whip up omelets to feed the whole family in less than 6 and a half minutes for 4 easy payments.

Use it every day.

Dough?

Maybe you could use it to peel some other shit besides asparagus.

Hijack: how long do you boil an egg to get that perfect yolk, and do you put the egg into water when it's already boiling or do you start with the egg in cold water?

Eggs in cold water, then bring to boil. If you pick up one of those egg timers seen in the OP, you'll get a perfect yolk every time. The thing is great.

How does it know what temperature I'm using?

Because your boiling water at sea level ish atmospheric pressure.

Saw one of these recently at my mom's. Crushed the green onion to all hell and didn't even slice through. This was the green part

I guess you could also use it to hit somebody on the head with it?

Don't be crazy. Nobody actually cooks here.

I bought my dad an egg steamer and he uses it nearly every day. Got me hooked on it too, love soft whites and runny yolk.

Both of these tools are actually essential in industry, and this conveniently merges them into one. Neither are unitaskers and what you posted is by definition a multitasker.