The way Indians eat is redpilled as fuck

The way Indians eat is redpilled as fuck
>food serves on banana leaf, no plate to wash
>eat with hands, no utensils to wash
>hot food brings out nice aroma of leaf
>food tastes better eaten with hands
Absolute patrician. I'm switching tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3537652/Swindon-takeaway-chef-prepared-food-wiping-bottom-bare-hands-doesn-t-use-toilet-paper-cultural-reasons.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

POO IN VINDALOO

>wipes ass with left hand

>shit on street, no toilet to wash
>wipe shit with hands, don't need paper, food tastes better when you have shit on your hands

You lot should step outside once in a while. You are turning into a living meme.

t.pajeet

DESIGNATED

>you lot

Pip pip m8 maybe you should just fuck off to your own eurotard version of Veeky Forums.

Your country is the meme here, shithand.

ok but when i scratch my eye after eating spicy food and now my eye is lava i'm blaming you

>owned by a jap
>hosted on servers in the uk
It's ours now.
Suck it up fatty.

>not POO VIN DA LOO

ok but you have to pick fresh banana leaves for every meal, that seems more trouble than just washing some dishes

Pick fresh leaves? I don't have a banana tree in my back yard you know. I'll probably buy them in bulk.

>he's too scared to eat an indian persons shit
lol wittle babies, a little shit never hurt anybody outside of chipotle

Ok so it's like buying paper towels or something. Well none of the grocery stores around here sell banana leaves as far as I know, otherwise I would try it. Less waste than paper plates and less washing than normal plates

>grow banana trees
>pick leaves everytime i need a plate
>eat with gross indian brown hands
>spicy ass food so i can't touch any part of my body
>if i touch my eyes i'm fucked
>need to wash spicy sauce off of my hands after every meal

or

>wash some dishes

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3537652/Swindon-takeaway-chef-prepared-food-wiping-bottom-bare-hands-doesn-t-use-toilet-paper-cultural-reasons.html

They can't wash dishes, their water is full of sewage and corpses

>need to grow a tree just to get the leaves
Next time you want olives just buy an olive tree.

>it's another autist german shitposting episode
man I can't wait for the day when gook range ban all of you fuckers

mad at the master race?

>I'm a huge pussy
cool

Yeah like paper towels. You can try getting them online.

t. Lost the war. Twice.

>have poo on hand from using it as toilet paper
>can't even wash hands completely clean because tap water is full of poo too
>time to eat
>banana leaves smeared with poo poo vindaloo
>everything has to be super spicy to ward off the demons that reside in all food
>forget to worship my cow before eating
>demons possess my stomach through the red dot on my forehead
>stomach cursed by the evil poo poo spirits
>take massive watery poo in the street
>runs into the river upstream

Fuck India

>patrician

Learn what words mean.

>took the entire world to beat germany twice
lol pussies

Don't see them on amazon

Were you bullied by the Indian chad in high school or something

he probably just works IT and has to answer to the alpha pajeet which triggers his superiority complex

>Indian
>Chad/Alpha

I think my sides left Earth's orbit.

how many old people did you scam at the fake tech support office today Rhaj?

Or i can use a fucking paper plate and plastic silverware

sure, what could possibly be the downside

If you think a paper plate is as good as the leaf then go right ahead what do I care

But those are for trash people so that isn't even an option.

So why the fuck wouldn't you just buy paper plates you fucking retard

Because only trash buys paper plates. You're not trash, are you user? Paper plates aren't an option.

It's already explained in the OP that the leaves give a pleasant aroma. What aroma do paper plates give?
Are all Americans this stupid?

>What aroma do paper plates give?

Failure at life, a total lack of care, and a faint hint of industrial chemicals.

PAPER PLATES ARE FOR WHITE TRASH LIKE THE PLATES THEMSELVES YOOOOOO

eat with your right hand, wipe with your left

What if I'm in Walmart when it happens?

Salute the nearest flag with your right

>food serves on banana leaf, no plate to wash
You can make or wash plates faster and cheaper.

>eat with hands, no utensils to wash
still have to wash hands each time you eat, with utensils you can wash them all at once and use harsher, more effective soaps

>hot food brings out nice aroma of leaf
ok nice

>food tastes better eaten with hands
[citation needed]

Indians are poop people

>>still have to wash hands each time you eat
>Indians
>Washing anything

yet another reason to use utensils.

Is that woman on the right trying to eat rice with her hand? Even sticky rice would be a pain to do that with.

>You can make or wash plates faster and cheaper.
How can washing a plate be faster than not having to wash anything?
I live in Southeast Asia. I can probably buy 6 months supply of banana leaves for 2 dollars.
>still have to wash hands each time you eat, with utensils you can wash them all at once and use harsher, more effective soaps
Wash hands + utensils is more work than wash hands.

>How can washing a plate be faster than not having to wash anything?
Make a plate once + spend 10 seconds cleaning it or throw it in the washer
or
make plate once + toss it in the trash
Given it takes about 5 seconds to grow a leaf, harvest it, store it, sell it, and use it I would say its about the same time consumption as a plate for about the first 20-30 leaves. After which the plate overtakes the leaf in terms of time effectiveness.
>I live in Southeast Asia. I can probably buy 6 months supply of banana leaves for 2 dollars.
relative prices are not a good measure

>Wash hands + utensils is more work than wash hands.
Utensils are about the same as plates, but require less time. The food pallet gains and sanitation are more than worth their cost in whatever measure.

>Make a plate once + spend 10 seconds cleaning it or throw it in the washer or make plate once + toss it in the trash Given it takes about 5 seconds to grow a leaf, harvest it, store it, sell it, and use it I would say its about the same time consumption as a plate for about the first 20-30 leaves. After which the plate overtakes the leaf in terms of time effectiveness.
I have no idea what you're trying to say.
>relative prices are not a good measure
Good measure for what?
>Utensils are about the same as plates, but require less time. The food pallet gains and sanitation are more than worth their cost in whatever measure.
What I said and what you said have got fuck all to do with each other.
You really are an imbecile.

make a plate once and wash it for 10 seconds or throw it in the washer. reuse it until it breaks.
or
make a plate once and then toss it in the trash. which is marginal time cost for the user.

In terms of human time capital, it takes about 5 seconds to move a banana leaf from the farm to the table. Given a plate is made by a machine and transportation of the plate is modern, the human time cost of using leafs vs using a plate is heavily in favor of the plate after about 20-30 leaf uses instead of a plate.

A good measure to say that banana leaves are more time effective than plates. Soda is more cheap than water, that doesnt mean its more healthy. I could spend less of my time earned money on soda instead of water, but I would be cutting years off my life.

No they do have something to do with each other. Because when you eat with your hands, you spend more time cleaning your hands than you would with utensils. Because your society is less sanitary than one that uses utensils. Over time, the sanitation gains compound. So less energy is needed to clean the shit off your hands and make sure you arent eating some feces infected food that is going to give you ring worms or dysentery or whatever.

I don't give a single fuck about any of that.

b-b-uh m-meme...

Then why did you ask for a more descriptive explanation?

I thought you wanted to talk so I let you talk.

sorry I hurt your banana leaf fee fees bb

>Indians and gooks can't invent forks
>omg guise so based xddd
fuck off pajeet

It's a shame their toilet habits aren't equally as redpilled

Also, why would you want to eat with your hands if you just wiped your ass with them?

>Also, why would you want to eat with your hands if you just wiped your ass with them?

You wouldn't. That's why it's such a taboo to do anything with your left hand in those regions. Left hand for wiping. Right hand for eating, social interaction, etc.

I think I'll keep using both of my hands for eating and social interaction. I would get arrested if I shat on the street so I'm basically forced to use a bathroom with paper and a bidet.

reported to your own government

>be Rupashree
>have to shit for 7th time of the day
>rush to designating shitting street #144
>eject a brown fluid with violence out of my asshole onto the street
>"luckily I got my bottled water and soap"
>wipe asshole with left hand, and wash hands with 2 liters of water
>lollygag down the gali
>eat from communal bowl with bare hands
>accidentally exchange foods with white man with my left hand
>lel won't notice poop particles
This is your reality, opie.

Why would you do anything with your hand after wiping your ass with it? Next time chop your hand off after wiping.

>being proud to own a pook of shit and piss.

Damn you guys are a sad bunch of people. I get it, poo in loo is funny but seriously no discussion going on? Is memes all you can think of when India gets brought up?

Oh, been to India; food is generally good, food is generally on metalic plates tho. They have non spicy options. Eating with your hands is fun altho not the most practical most of the time.