What can be Pepsi be used for in cooking?

What can be Pepsi be used for in cooking?

Is anyone else tired of all the retarded Americans on this board?

You can boil it down and use it to make a BBQ sauce or glaze.

There are also a lot of Chinese recipes that use cola. They start by braising meat in it then as it boils down it forms a glaze. Tastes great, but it's rather tricky to time to cooking so that it reduces at the correct moment.

use canned pepsi and shove it up the ass of small chickens

for making dough, instead of water. add whatever extras you want, like apples, black currant, raisins, chocolate, etc. then make into balls/cookies. then either deep fry or put in oven

wall-a

>but it's rather tricky to time to cooking so that it reduces at the correct moment.

Hah. Noob. It comes easy to me, as a Chinese it's my family secret

I am.

sounds good

does pepsi zero work

>does pepsi zero work

Of course not. You need actual sugar in order for it to reduce to a glaze. Diet soda won't work because it doesn't contain any sugar. you need the normal stuff that contains either sugar or HFCS.

>wall-a
Fucking idiot

who pissed in your cereal today user?

Ok thanks for the insight.

you can put it in cherry pie and reduce it to make a cherry pepsi pie

that sounds good I should do it sometime

Pepsi is shit. Dr Pepper is king

Dr. Pepper is great in it's own way. Wouldn't call it a cola, in terms of Coke vs Pepsi the latter comes out on top

this fucking guy

you can drink it (not recommended)

drain cleaner

you can also use it to make bombs

I've had rice cooked in Coca-Cola so I would assume that Pepsi would work just as well.

Boild some hotogs in a pot full of pepsi.
Pepsi dogs! My gammy used to make them for memall the time, and now I make them for my grandchildren.

mix with apple jelly and cook a ham in it

Not meming here, for those of you legitimately wondering about using soda as an ingredient.

You can substitute recipes that use molasses or similar sweeteners (maple syrup, honey, caramel) with straight up coca cola. I assume you can probably do the same with pepsi as well.

You probably need to be smart about it because you'll get that distinctive pepsi taste. Wouldn't want to go about making a cake with it, unless that's your thing. Stuff like ice cream or chicken sauce would be ideal though.

this

my grandma used to cook this shrimp recipe and it had sprite in it

Just look up coke recipes, there's more for it because of southernfags. use pepsi instead of the coke and be sure to post in the recipe comments that you "subbed pepsi and hubby loved it!" to piss off southerners

my mom makes coca cola boiled chicken
she puts soy sauce and star anise in it

Sprite, 7up, Mist, just about any zesty soda is also used to make fucking amazing biscuits as well.

This
No I don't know why

You can soak tough meat in it to soften it up a bit.

Please don't hate all of us because a high percentage of shills and idiots are from the US!

being this new

I wonder if one could make Pepsi jelly with gelatine, or Pepsi pudding with cornstarch?