Do you guys know anyone that refuses to eat any fruits or vegetables...

Do you guys know anyone that refuses to eat any fruits or vegetables? I have a couple friends who won't eat either of them and I just don't understand this kind of autism.

They're poisonous.

Maybe if you're fat.

How do they survive?

One of them lives off of nothing but plain hamburgers and pizza.

The bf's dad won't even eat even the most pleb fruits such as bananas because they're "healthy" and he refuses to eat anything "healthy" out of spite. Towards who, I don't know.

I've seen plenty of anons come through here that wouldn't, lots of "help me stop being a picky eater Veeky Forums" threads. And horror stories from other anons like .

Don't know anyone personally, though.

Fruit isn't sweet enough for some estadounidenses who guzzle corn syrup all day and don't know how to identify ripe fruit. So they instead eat sweets colored to look like fruit.

People like this never fail to make me think of them as little spoiled children when they mention not eating any fruits or vegetables.

Same is true for people that "don't like" water.

pizza is a vegetable though

Not really I enjoy vegetables and everyone I know does. But if I'm at a restaurant and they serve a salad before and I have a big steak on the way, I've been known to not eat it or just pick the tasty parts. I'm not going to fill up on rabbit food if my steaks on the way.

Knew a guy who grew up very upper middle class. Popular and pretty good-looking, probably never had any real problems in life. He drinks V-8 juice in lieu of vegetables. His parents probably stopped trying the first time he said no to vegetables

My brother in law lives with us and he doesn't eat 99% of fruits or vegetables. Won't touch anything green, won't eat pasta with red sauce, orders everything plain, no lettuce tomato onion etc.

>he refuses to eat anything "healthy" out of spite.
Poison this fucking faggot, and then blame his shit eating habits.

pls no f-slur pls k thx :-)

Not for long tho.
I must ask and I don't mean to stir up shit but:
Are you all american? Your examples just sound so stereotypically american.
>Won't touch anything green, won't eat pasta with red sauce, orders everything plain, no lettuce tomato onion etc.
Like holy shit!

Dad's son's bf here, yes we are estadounidenses (Don't want to imply the rest of the western hemisphere is like us)

>flyover knife

This guy must be fun to take to restaurants.

I usually prefer soup if they have it as an option. I won't turn down salad, but I really do prefer most veggies sauteed or steamed to their raw counterparts

So his diet consists of bread meat and cheese? I don't think you have to worry about him living with you for too long