"Wanna cook some paella with us, user?"

"Wanna cook some paella with us, user?"

wat do?

GO BACK TO MOORTUGAL YOU ARAB RAPEBABY FAGGOTS.

im not a spic sorry

paella is from asspain, dumbass

>implying MOORTUGAL or Spain existed before Roman Latinos designated the lands Hispania.

I say go for it. I make a mean Paella, and fags somehow manage to attract women, so I'd be all set. You know they aren't going to be chasing after the poontang.

>cant say anything more than moortugal
seems like you got some kind of complex

say no, im not gay but thanks for asking.

I just did, neither Spain nor Portugal existed until Rome willed it into existence. Paella was invented in Hispania, which was both Moortugal and Espana merged together PLUS more lands East.

K, but Paella is more known as a Spanish dish

>Moortugal again
I'm afraid /pol/ is in the other way, user. It's the perfect place to express your hate against that specific country.

I've never been to that board though, why do you deny the nearly 1,000 year occupation of South western Europe by dozens of different Islamic Caliphates? The Khans brought rice to Arabia, in turn the Moors brought rice to the Iberian peninsula. History us important. MOORTUGAL is a very accurate description of the lands, cuisine and people.

>I've never been to that board though
hm... you sure?
Looking at your first post, you clearly expressed hate against that nationality

Nice to know. But this is a board dedicated to cuisine, not history or your hate against some people :)

>cooking with other people in the kitchen
>cooking with six big men in the kitchen
"Thanks", but I'll cook the paella myself.

The history of how rice, the main ingredient in paella got to Spain, Morocco, Moortugal is important.

Yes it is, but you can tell that in a more respectful way.
You are clearly calling Portugal "Moortugal" in a prejudicial way. I don't know why you came to Veeky Forums to express your hate against some nationality. Anyways, shitposters.

>use words that don't hurt my feelings

Again, Spaniards and Portuguese are the product of a millennium long occupation by Islamic caliphates. Can't change history to better suit your emotional and intellectual capacities.

>use words that don't hurt my feelings
"look im so good and strong hue "

I know, but I'm that will not change my life in any way, I'm afraid. Of course, you can continue wasting your time expressing your bias against some people inside your basement. Have you tried to get out and see how the world and people are, by yourself?

Like I said, /pol/ is in the other way. It will fit your tastes, user.

>It will fit your tastes, user

What if he's interested in food and cooking my dude?

I'm here to talk about the Islamic roots of the dish paella, snowflake.

He can stay there. Just no need to bring his complex and crying to Veeky Forums. That kind of bullshit.

Umm... And Portugal, I think you'll find, sweetie.

Of course, but there is no need to express your bias against certain people just because you want to stand out, right?

>be interested in food and cooking
>discuss racial bullshit and political retardation
fuck off