Post pictures of burgers

no matter what big burger makes the lower bun soggy. If it cant be eaten by hand, lower bun will get soggy

>Post pictures of burgers.
Here's a good one.

Do Americans really shart in mart?

Do Americans really eat this?

shit

good

Why does this happen in burgerland?

It's just excess GMO HFCS being eliminated. Perfectly normal.

>this thread
>"burgers"

it's like you people forget that the burger is supposed to be comfort food made to be eaten by hand

all these monstrosities that you need like two or three times the size of a crocodiles mouth to even take a bite out of, disgusting

>ooohhh saaaayy cann youu shiiiitttt

Only burger so far that looks worth paying money for

>Guy Fieri tries to pick it up and put the whole thing in his mouth

>all overweight

That's just wasteful

Thats not a burger. Its a stack of meat patties and cheese with some kinda roll on top

Came here to post exactly this

Yknow what.

I hate shit like this.
I love cheeseburgers, but all this deco over practical food shit bugs me.
Just make a fucking sandwich you can fit all layers into your mouth.

Literally blame europeans and hipsters.
Even gordan "scrambled eggs" ramsay can't make a good edible burger to save his fucking life.
ITS STACKED TALL DAT MEANS ITS A DOPE BURGER XDDD

Are you saying that if i go to your country i wont find ANY trashy people? Not even 5 that i could take pictures of and pretend that it represents your whole country?

..faggot

check the one on the far right.

i know its like camo, but its still there.

I was interested until I read the ingredient list.
This shit is on par with people trying to make "upscale" tacos

>implying you wouldn't

He is overweight as well, just not as much as the others.

I had this a few days ago. They called it a "tostada burger".

It wasn't a patty, though. Isn't that a requirement for a burger?

this is somehow very sexual to me. almost phallic.

Sort of want

Why are you checking out a little boy, user?

They don't have bidets

Love it or leave it.

recipe?

This looks like a Taco pie. It's probably awesome.

Yum

My mom made this ~10 years ago for us, was pretty good and yeah it was called Taco pie. If you could find some way to give the tortillas some level of crisp that lasts it would be pretty legit.

BURGERS, BURGERS

IS ALL VE HAFF IN MIND

That bottom bun is fucked.

Why do americans look so weird/slightly retarded/inbred?

Foreign genes.

these are gay

what kind of bun can I get for burg that isn't mushy or sugary? regular ones have shit that doesn't belong in bread like soy and vinegar. I tried a pretzel bun today but it was too sweet.

Because they are?

>raw

they cant reach their arsecrack to wipe, quite sad really.

>Bone marrow and onion jam

Holy fuck, I had no idea I wanted that until now. Sounds delicious.

You think this family knows they're shamed on the internet?

this is the perfect ja/ck/ webm.

>that camera shake when he's putting all of his 600lbs on the knife
>that stale bun which takes the shape of his claw and cuts unevenly
>that juice dripping when he cold presses the fucker
>unmelted, weirdly round cheese
>uneven tomato slice
>patty is completely raw and cold inside to the point where the fat is intact

Something something freedom for all including literal drooling retards who shit themselves. I used to work for a private contractor taking care of them, bringing them to walmart, doing laundry, cleaning their houses. The smell is revolting but its average $15/hr (based on the clients medical needs, most was 45 because she had a birds anus) for what amounts to just doing laundry and cleaning a single (incredibly disgusting) room and sometimes a spongebath. Theres a percentage of americans with severe disabilities that would never be allowed outside of a caregivers sight anywhere else, the fact that all you have is them shitting themselves shows a lack of imagination and luck.

waste of a quality bun.

Your life is a waste of a quality vagina

I'd eat that i guess.

T. Donald Trump

I live in Springfield Illinois and we have an item called a horseshoe. It's an extra large burger of sorts, on large Texas toast, covered with French fries, covered in cheese sauce. It's heart disease in a meal. Much like this photo, but twice the size and the fries are between the burger and cheese sauce. The locals love them.

Had this last week on a business trip to Straya. The Kevin Bacon.

>Angry bun

>cheese poured onto flat wood board, covering table

>eat with bare hands covered in cheez jizz

What the fuck is this. It's a joke, right?

Wa-la

Fantastic thread.

is this a shawurger

That's a sandwich, though.

There's idiots and weird people just like everywhere else in the world. Sure, you can find a few pictures of them, but that's why pictures are taken. It's not normal. It's abhorrent. I hate that literally the 0.0001% of morons are generalized as being how "all America" is

It's unfortunate that almost all threads on Veeky Forums end up with autistic shitposting about how "all other countries but mine are bad"

I want to try this really bad

Fuck off no once cares about what you think.

No

People eating high-fat diets and taking those pills that don't allow their body to digest fat properly.
Means fat passes straight through and is harder for your body to hold in.

No, those are hamburgers.

I've always wanted to eat that

How long did he cook it for 15 seconds?

That's a big burger

Looks like IT WOULD BE VERY PAINFUL

This is pretty much how every single burger looks like in Norway. They taste much worse than they look. The meat is rubbery and has a ..strange taste. They are usually drowned in some thousand island look alike sauce. The bread is dry and the pickles are overwhelming. McD and BK are the same everywhere in the world so they are OK. There are a handful of burger joints where they serve excellent burgers though but 99% are like the one in the picture.

God this picture is so depressing

we need to GO BACK

I know that look anywhere
Thats the look of getting halfway through a red robin burger and then re-evaluating everything you've ever done up until that point

>9245309
how the fuck to people manage to eat these things?

Even in the US if the restraunt doesn't put it's burgers at the center stage then it will probably be a mediocre afterthought. Plenty of restraunts in the US sell burgers, but it's only worth it at an actual burger joint.

>restraunt

you're ordering the wrong RR burger AND you loaded up on their steak fries. that's where you gone and fucked up.