Do Americans really eat this shit?

Do Americans really eat this shit?

Three slices with breakfast everyday.

It's good

>being afraid of olives

You can't be serious OP.

It literally looks like someone with back acne got skinned and then the zits got infected

I have a cork board that, every morning I tack strips of bologna to. Then I take a baseball bat and a large handful of olives that I toss into the air and swing away. Any olive that sticks is considered a winner and champion, the rest are swept and fed to my sugar glider. I take down the winning meat and promptly throw it outside for stray dogs, at which point I proceed to McD's for a McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

Nobody fears the olives, user.

They fear the highly processed mystery meat.

Americans really like to get forevially delitized?

Cold cuts are generally pretty disgusting tbqhfam

That's a really gross thing to say user, I hope you will consider making higher quality posts in the future

Tried them after that thread, cold they were gross. Cooked until they carmalized was interesting, but not something I would go back to. It's just one of those nostalgic comfort foods like Spam.

It's poor people food. Poor people in America eat a lot of disgusting things.

But that's literally what it looks like. That's why we don't eat it here in Europe.

How do you know it "literally" looks like that? Have you done it?

Yeah

>do Americans eat mortadella

Some, mostly because 1st gen Americans with Italian migrant parents.

Work on your material, kid

>Americans
>Eating Aussie shit
I think not.

I really wish you faggots would stop posting these unfunny spammy threads

Mortadella sangweech is super popular here.

t. NYFag.

It was my favorite as a kid. I would pick out the olives specifically and eat them first, and then be amused by the holes left in the bologna.

It's good. Are you one of those retarded manchildren who won't eat olives?

Only the most patrician among us.

olive loaf, not spam

I've been foreverially permanently tied up and delitized and I'm fully enjoying it

I don't know anyone who eats olive loaves. I don't even know anyone who eats bologna.

I'm a loafer, olive an olive loaf sandwich

Do Austrians really eat this shit?

Yup. Right before we shoot guns and literally never think about europe the way you obsess about us.

god damn this and some pimento cheese and you just described my white trash family through food

Other than whitetrash of every age group, it's mostly really oldfucks and millennial kids who are the ones eating bologna.

Only Austria then

So, I assume you don't eat mortadella then, either.

Not american but i wish my country have this desu

>Implying we don't have cold cuts in europe

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

I feel like meat+peppers+olives are good ingredients to a sandwich, whats the problem here?

Good heavens what is that?

I didn't need to see that, faggot

cheese?

it's cheese
fuck you

I have literally never seen this before in my life
Is this how it feels to be a non-stereotypical European?

do you ever go to the grocery store?

Do you really have so much free time on your hands to spam up a cooking forum with bullshit?

You know I never liked that stuff to begin with. Why'd you have to make my skin crawl? Now I hate it

>Three slices
>every fucking day

Woow pretty curious

You're in violation of Rule 3 and deserve to be banned. Where are the mods?

pus

It's pretty good OP.
White bread, lettuce, tomato, salt pepper, mayo. If you're feeling daring some potato chips go on the sandwich too.

Also asia. In fact, it's almost like pressing meat scraps into a usable form is an international tradition

>not liking cold cuts
Whatever. Enjoy pretending to be some good patrician on the Internet.
>not liking olives
no excuse

oh fug I haven't had olive loaf in forever. for some reason I liked this as a kid when I hated both olives and bologna.

thanks for reminding me to pick some up, OP

I don't understand enjoying olives, every time I try them they're unpleasant. There aren't many foods I avoid, but olives are one.

>2017
>not eating Mortadella with pistachios

what the fuck is wrong with you?

pic related, the one true Bologna

upboated

then how are you typing user

Tried too hard

>I managed to read Hegel's Phenomenology of the fucking Spirit and can't decipher this
I for the life of me cannot figure out what the fuck the word delitized means.

Root word is deli. Pikachu got turned into deli-meat.

IT'S JUST SAUSAGE AND OLIVES, PRETTY BORING THREAD DESU I HAD CAPS LOCK ON BUT DIDN'T WANT TO TURN IT OFF AND RETYPE THIS EVEN THOUGH TYPING THIS AFTERTHOUGHT TOOK MORE TIME THAN RETYPING IT WOULD WITHOUT CAPS LOCK, GIVE ME (YOU)'S PLEASE

Oh fuck me, that makes sense.
I was reading it as though (de) was the prefix.
I literally broke out a old greek language book to try to find a root for fucking litized.

Thanks user.