Eliminate all cows or eliminate all pigs. Choose

Eliminate all cows or eliminate all pigs. Choose.

pigs...only pork I eat is bacon, and cows have so much more usefulness
>fun fact: humans are genetically modified primates spliced with ancient suid dna

Beef is way better than pork. I'll miss sausages and cured pork products but there's a whole lot more I'd miss if beef was gone.

Cows for the health of the environment. I prefer beef honestly but I could learn to rely on pork.

>beef and dairy
or
>meme animal that rolls around in its shit

So humans are half monkey half squid?

>/x/-Veeky Forums crossover thread
No we're cooking with gas.

The only thing I'd miss from cows is milk, but I use pork products almost daily.

Cows.

Pork is objectively the healthier meat.

If you want a good steak, try another animal. Plenty out there that taste just as good as a beef steak, it's just they're not commercially produced like cows are.

>kill OP

Meat flavors aside, the pig has far more uses in manufacturing and chemical production. Cows not so much plus they're too resource-intensiveve to grow.

suid as in suidae..pigs, boars, hogs,etc

i hope this is bait

Pigs without hesitation. I don't like pork all that much.I much prefer beef. And without cows, there is no cow milk and all of dairy products made with it like yogurt, cream, butter, and cheese.

I was gonna vote for eliminating cows, but user just convinced me. I need my cheese, and I don't want it cumming from a goat's tit.

Definitely pigs. Best meal involves a Medium Rare Steak.

I'll miss Bacon, Sausages, and Porkchops, but they don't compare to steaks. And let's not forget CHEESE.

cured pork is better than any beef but i dont want to give up cheese

I could do fine in a world without cow's milk or meat, but could not survive in one without pigflesh.

There's always goat and sheep cheese, don't forget.

Reluctantly kill all the pigs. I love some pork but milk and cheese outweigh it with steak

Pig. I'm not a big fan of pork, its too fatty for me.

Can you make all the varieties of cheese with other animals. Looking up the French list of cheeses the majority of them are exclusive to a single animal.

Don't like any beef products much at all, so cows.

Im curious, what pig products do you prefer over cow products?

>eliminate cows
>no one will be hungry, except India
>eliminate pigs
>nobody is hungry, but the muslims are raging
>eliminate niggers and jews
>everyone will be full and happy

Since I'm not willing to make a specific thread:

Opinion on aged beef/pork? I've never tried it before but I'm very curious.

I've never heard of aging pork, unless you mean cured pork products like ham, coppa, salami, etc... Like most processed products, the cheap stuff is meh and the good stuff is amazing. And really you don't have to spend all that much money on it either. For example, Benton's ham kicks the shit out of anything you'd find at a deli counter yet it's actually cheaper than common brands like Boar's Head.

Dry-aged beef is god tier.

I would eliminate pigs because cows give us both meat and dairy, but I would still be very sad

get rid of cows.
Buffalo meat and milk to replace standard domestic cattle products.
You can make incredible cheese with buffalo milk.

Cow's milk cheeses are among the most popular and ubiquitous, because cows are big animals that yield a lot of milk, thus they're the easiest animals to use for bulk cheesemaking. Goat and sheep cheeses are inherently different from cow's milk cheeses. My point is that if you chose to eliminate cows over pigs you could still have cheese, just not many of the most popular cheeses.

>Pork is objectively the healthier meat.
Woah nigger

That's an advertising campaign by the pork industry to equate pork with chicken you moron

I would get rid of all beef and pork if i had to just to keep dairy. Butter, sour creme, cheese, etc. Are better than meat.

>Like beef, hate pork
>can't eliminate pork or I lose my house pig

Welp guess I'm eating chicken from now on

Shows you really care :3 pic of pig

here ya go

cows because fuck jews and muslims

sleep tight, porker

Pigs. Bacon is a terrible meme anyway

sleep tight porker

and human cheese made from mommy's breast milk

can you milk pigs?

Thumbnail looks like two bacon strips not a blanket

>pigs...only pork I eat is bacon

That's a pretty American attitude. Reliance on Pork and Boar is much greater in Europe, especially Italy and southern Germany.

Ask ur mum, she breast fed you

Shit, sorry

Dude I said sorry I didn't mean it

Cows. Pigs are tastier and not as bad for the environment. Also, fuck dairy.

eliminate pig because if cows were eliminated, no beef will exist which means potbelly's would close and I love potbelly's.

cute

I eat about 4-5lbs of bacon a week and no other meat.

Jews, Muslims and Hindus would probably want pigs to be eliminated for different reasons. So to piss them off I suppose Veeky Forums would want cows gone.

ebin

pork, allah has not made it permissible for me to eat it

pigs

will mourn the sausages, but I just love beef chili too much for it to even a close competition

Eliminate both for all I care. All that matters is the chickens (for the McChicken)

Ever drank pig's milk or ate pig's cheese? There's your answer

my answer is "no"?

Exactly. No.

>he actually owns a house pig

the madman

That what I saw too.
Dissapointed desu.

Kys

Cows
I like beef a lot more, but cows are one of the biggest strains on the world's ecosystem.

beef tastes like shit anyway

Sleep tight porker.

>only pork I eat is bacon
Oh you're missing so much...

I fucking love beef on my burgers and eat a lot of dairy products like Quark.

Bacon is great, but I'd sacrifice it to have my beef.

Pigs

I'd rather not eat beef.

cows create more methane which is bad for the environment, so kill them off.

>Eliminate all cows or eliminate all pigs.
I need muh milk steak

Pigs. I love pork, and there are a lot of amazing pork dishes. But it can't compete with beef, and then there's also the dairy issue.