Alcohol ppoisoned

Im still bad, idk what to do. I can type but i want to vomit and my friends want me to get up but idk wat to do... Should i drink water and go to sleep? I feel could and like im dying

Vomit and you'll feel a lot better. Then drink water and go to sleep.

Btw i've already vomited 3 times and idk

This is a COOKING board. Stop shitting up this board with your alcohol and energy drink threads.

Medfag to the rescue!
You've had too much, friend!
Drink as much as you can.
Vomit as much as you can!
You organism is telling you that you're over your limit, way too much.
Give in. The body knows better. Puke a few times. Then drink some clean water. Then puke some more.
Do this until you feel alright.
Then, have a good sleep.

go to the hospital you have alcohol poisoning, you can die from this.

STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING AND GO NOW

If your stomach is empty, drink one more glass of water and puke it out. please, DO take a note on what you are puking. And, do tell me what you have been drinking. Where you've been drinking, what it was, how many people you've had with you, can they be trusted? "Like, true friends" or one night stands?

If you live in a nice country with free healthcare, go to the hospital.

If you live in a shithole without, you should still probably go to the hospital.

Tell your friends to take you there.

He is right you know!
Afraid to go to hospital? Drink a lot, then puke a lot. Rinse and repeat til you don'r want to drink anymore. Eat some charcoal.

Afraid? Call the ambulance. Tell them you feel real REAL bad. If they ask what you drank, say: Some METHanol. Car glass cleaning liquid.
(it's toxic. The antidote is ethanol, is what gets you drunk. They are most likely to put you on ethanol IV for some time til they figure out what's wrong"

700ml of puré vodka , 2 bottles of 15% mixed 200ml alcohol, im bad but still not unconscious, i don't want to go to hospital like friends tellinds and they're laughing i can write in. English (im spanish), i feel talk but i feel like i'll vomita ( i'l vomited 3 times, its 11 PM here)

It seems unlikely to me that if you have consumed enough alcohol to get alcohol poisoning you would be in a state in which you could make this thread.

eat a box of crackers

you need to drink additional alcohol, at least as much as you drank before you vomited. You are an alcoholic now and require alcohol to wean yourself off.

you can have a seizure and die in your sleep if your body runned out of alcohol

You'll be fine. You're just a bit pissed. You'll feel like shit in the morning.

Op here, i'll try to describe it

Im really drunk, never been this way before, i have 2 friends with me, and $20, , 700ml of vodka and two 15% beers, can't talk properly, can write in english, i don't want to write in english nor call my parents, $20 left and some places open but lifting my head/ eating = vomit, already vomited 3 times

Wait it out.

>that one kid who smokes weed one time, has a total freak out, and ruins everyone else's fun
Get over yourself princess.

>Alcohol poisoning
If you had that you wouldn't be coherent enough to speak, let alone start a thread.
Go to sleep pussy, enjoy the hangover tomorrow.

OK i'll wait

Sorry for creating this shitty thread

Nah i had smoke weed b4 and drink more alcohol no problems but that shit was terrible

drink a lot.
Puke a lot.
You've gone overboard.
Puke, drink, do what you feel like.
You went overboard.
Drink a glass of water, maybe more.
Then drink just water.
Make sure your friends know,
Tell them "guys i've had too much".
Ideal would be if they held your head over toilet for you to puke..
remember this state. It means you took too much. You exceeded your limit. Don't do this again. You just found your upper limit, try to not exceed it.
If you have a bring party ahead and you just HAVE to stay sober for whatever reason - eat margarine or butter. It delays the time at which alcohol will kit in. It will kick in eventually, just make sure you are at a good place when it dpess/

Eat bread, drink as much water as you can, sleep on your stomach or right side, repeat until you stop vomiting.

>im spanish
drink more vodka and sleep under a bus

I was vomiting all sunday, about 30-35 times all over the floor, i kept pounding glasses of water and it would come up instantly, feels like I ripped something in my chest.

don't do what I did, i was craving water so bad though.

if your talking your fine.
people with real bad alcohol poisoning dont respond to anything or wake up.

I cannot comprehend adults who are so lacking in self control they binge drink themselves into sickness

Like just stop drinking

Only quitters quit you fucking faggot.

Thank you med user and everyone who gave advice. A friend brought me to my home as he lives close. I just figured out what happened.

I didn't eat anything real since yesterday at morning, and had some shitty icecream just before drinking. I've drank way more before and didn't felt like shit, but this time my blood pressure probably dropped and the sugar didn't go well with the alcohol. Tl:;dr i fucked it up.

It's funny when you don't fuck up

Shit bro i felt like this during a hangover some months ago, dying for a cup of water then vomiting it all over, every time. It sucks.

I could get arrested for this lol

Thanks guys

Alcohol is included in "food and cooking", amigo :')

did you die

Holy shit you're such a faggot. You're hung over, not dying, you retard. As others have said, drink water (or I like blue Gatorade because it tastes better coming back up) and vomit a few times. When you feel a little better, eat something greasy.