Things that are annoying to eat

Things that are annoying to eat.

For I it is flaky pastries. Just not into eating air I guess.

Big ass sandwiches. How the fuck are you supposed to eat it without unhinging your jaw

Which end do you start from? Which side is the head? The fat end or the thin end?

There's something purely evil about this pic.

Nice lucky star reference friendo

is it poop?
is it a brain burrowing alien insect thing?
is it food?
it is unsettling

pussy
takes way too long i rather just put my dick in

Long pasta in general is just an unintelligent form factor for eating. Its only real purpose is aesthetics and ease of production which is useless when actually trying to eat it, at least if you have facial hair. But even before then, it was annoying to have to wind around a fork and control the amount of strands that get caught up in the bunch.

Damn I love eating everything posted so far

except pussy.

Salad. I'd rather have a whole head of lettuce. With all the bullshit people put on salads, they end up having as many calories as a big bowl of grains and beans. I eat my lettuce in addition to my whole wheat bread and hummus.

Crab

my own dick
it feels nice but hurts my back

these fuckers, they squirm too much

Pretty much anything that causes a huge mess trying to eat it.

I want konota to take a hot, steaming fudge dump into my mouth and rub it in.

Gumbo can be annoying if shrimp still have the tails or any shellfish hasn't been de-shelled.
I love digging through my stew with bare hands.

Chocolate cornet

have you tried to cook it?

People who say that tacos are better than burritos are lying.

More like their meat is very tough.

>unintelligent
Come on meow.

Thin long pasta has the best texture. When you wrap it around your fork into a tight ball it has a better texture because the individual strands break apart easily when you start chewing, it's my favorite pasta. I have pretty long facial hair and don't really notice any issue with it, but I've noticed that my mustache naturally goes to the sides more than some others so that probably help.

I like the texture but once you get to the middle of a taco you have to decide between having a bite of only meat or only toppings. And they usually just break apart. I like to break the shell in half and lay it on a soft tortilla then put it all together, works better that way.

Selfish bastard

>takes way too long
you're not doing it right