What doesn't belong in the fridge?

What doesn't belong in the fridge?

Other urls found in this thread:

walnutresearch.ucdavis.edu/1992/1992_156.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tortillas

McChickens
>they belong in the stomach

It should be "Things that don't belong in the Fridge".

>What is ketchup?

What is red wine

What is peanut butter?

Your mother. She belongs outside with the other cows.

Milk!
I mean, what is milk!?

What? Lukewarm milk is disgusting and turns bad more quickly.

Euro detected.

What are video games?

What is the Treaty of Versailles?

It's nice to see the most, objectively, correct answer right on top.

What are tomatoes?

Things that Americans like to eat.

what is OBSESSED?

Tomatoes
Apples
Fruit that isn't ripened yet like plum/peach/mango
Bread (unless humid/warm in house)

I have no problem with tortillas in the fridge, actually. I they are heated prior to cooking.

They dry out faster in the fridge.

>They dry out faster in the fridge.
They are often sold refrigerated and should stay that way. They are in plastic bags. Are you storing them beyond the time you should? They are 1 week life without refrigeration, and several weeks if you do refrigerate them.

What are avocados?

What are eggs?

Wtf?

It says to refrigerate after opening

Vegemite, butter in winter, tomato sauce (ketchup for you faggot high fructose corn syrup guzzlers, ours is made with cane sugar)

Peanut butter, your mum,

Eggs should definitely be refrigerated

>Once opened, keep refrigerated

Butter

>he trusts the same government that subsidises hfcs and tells the population its great

If the bottle said, "once opened, kill yourself" would you also comply?

>What doesn't belong in the fridge?

Tomatoes.
Kittens.
Decent red wine.

Butter can't stay outside silly user

Some fruits, and that's about it. I refrigerate all my flours and nuts because I've had grain weevil infestations. They bore through paper, plastic, and drywall, but can't move when cold. All new flour is stored in the freezer at least three days.

I like it stiff. I pour off the separated oil so it's thicker. That stuff has negative value due to its high ratio of omega-6. I've been eating no fatty stuff besides chia, flax. and walnuts. I think it fixed my "brain fog" :-)

Do you live in 1930s conditions?

>Do you live in 1930s conditions?
Im not him, but I live in Florida. Shit will hatch and infect everything else in the pantry, so though I do not store in my fridge, I do isolate goods into glass or plastic containers I do better by not buying grain products anywhere but Publix because they are so diligent in fresh stock and cleaning the store like nuts. I turn over rice bags to see if there are little eggs for pantry moths and pick another brand if it even looks powdery. In my parents' case, they have parrots and their seed will hatch. It comes in the seed, so they actually do store sunflower and other grain the freezer at home to keep it the hatching on pause, and even then, any seed older than 12 hours in the bottom of a cage will hatch moths. Its a huge constant problem, which is why birds are in rooms separated from the rest of the living space. If the come into the family room, they are only eating fruit on their perches.

When I buy rice, flour, cornmeal, pancake mix, cereal, whatever, I slip it into a glass jar or tupperware as soon as possible. I still think I throw away food pretty frequently, because it comes from the store infected, and you can see them in the glass.

I had a sack of bread flour when I used to make white sourdough regularly, and the eggs were already in the flour. They exploded from there before discovery. They get all over, take a while to starve, and reproduce very efficiently via traumatic insemination. Any flour can come with free weevil eggs. A few days frozen supposedly kills them.

I found a moth flapping around inside a sealed bag of gourmet popping corn xD

If you can't find that, you can get that PB2 powdered stuff at most health food type places.

They have it now? How's the price? Only twice as much as peanut butter at Costco. How is it made? Hexane extraction?

nothing

t. tropical climate

But that's wrong. Some fruits permanently deactivate when cold.

all store bought eggs need to go in the fridge, fresh laid ones from your own chickens are fine outside for a while

What is ice cream?

Things that don't belong on pizza.

This statement doesn't follow the pictured format

meat, cheese

What are french fries?

What are peas and mayonnaise?

I'd eat that. I'd also eat your mom's dirty snatch though so who can say?

What are Italian hands?

Anything that doesn't say "refridgerate after opening" on the package does not belong in the refrigerator. Most produce does last longer in it, but certain fruits like bananas, apples, plums, and avocados don't need to be refrigerated. Neither do tomatoes, potatoes, whole onions, or garlic. Bread should never be refrigerated, including flatbreads like tortillas. Very sweet pastries benefit from it though.

What is your girlfriend?

unopened canned food
dry goods

I keep mine in plastic bags in the freezer

It isn't the government that puts the label on the container.

It isn't a mentally stable person who blindingly obeys a tortilla bag.

nah they last longer and there's no detriment to flavor, unless you're talking flour tortillas in which case I have no idea and please kill yourself

The only reason you Americu/ck/s have to put your eggs in the fridge is because you spray chemicals all over them and that weakens the shell. Outside of Monsanto-ville, we leave our eggs on the counter.

>A few days frozen supposedly kills them.
Its nearly a myth. As I said, my parrot seed that is only stored in 50lb bags in garage deep freezer is a testament to that. Its frozen for months at a time, and only need 12 hours in the bottom of a cage to hatch and begin life cycles, despite that hibernation in cold storage. Think of freezing like a pause, not a cure.

This scholarly article illustrates the cold temps needed and for how long.
walnutresearch.ucdavis.edu/1992/1992_156.pdf

>putting ketchup in the fridge

This term "spraying chemicals" is your ignorant explanation of using very hot water for washing feces, blood and mucous off porous shells, I suppose.

My eggs are ready to use. I don't need to wash them before use like you are supposed to do if they are dirty. I don't want wet shells when I crack them and I certainly don't want to wash and dry eggs the night before I intend to consume to prevent the hassle in the mornings, which is why I most use them, in a hurry.

Tortillas
Bread
Hot sauce
Ketchup

We just wash them after they come out of the chicken's buttvagina my dude. There's a protective layer that gets removed which is why they have to be refrigerated but I'd rather have a cleaned egg considering where they come from.

>water is not a chemical
American education at it's finest folks.
>to prevent the hassle...in a hurry
American hardwork and determination at it's finest folks, yet still has time to shitpost on the chans. Get your priorites in order.

In the U.S., "chemical" means "harmful substance" because we dumb.

The tortilla bag didn't put the label in there either

You breathe chemicals. You consume chemicals with everything.

When something is everything, everything means nothing.

Refine your definitions

You are incorrect as to why they have to be refrigerated in the U.S. It's because they're cleaned at the farms in such a way as to remove a protective layer that would otherwise keep them from spoiling. the E.U. has banned such cleaning.

What is moo?

"Peanut spread" can be kept out, but "Peanut Butter" should be refrigerated or the oil will separate

B-but muh Monsanto muh GMOs.

I refrigerated my peanut butter and the oil still separated, it was harder to notice because it was thicker from being cold and by the time I got to the bottom of the jar it was just dry peanut paste.

ya mothas cootah

tomatoes and fruits that aren't cut up.

just churn it a bit before you use it

>What is that nine year old down the road?

what are you, stupid? so we shouldn't listen to anybody or anything because they might also say 'kill yourself'

fuck off retard

This is the best fast food chain.

[spoiler]_______[/spoiler]

Hot sauce

What is nigger cum?

just bought tomatoes, guess Ill get them out of there again

>not paying attention to the directions to keep freshness

fucking kek

What is pineapple?

WOULD

someone did good with that pizza

wives, they belong in the freezer.

A retarded name for ananas.

Shit taste detected.

what is alfredo sauce?

What is bread?

Underrated (and true)

What is HCFS with only one week a year holiday?

I wouldn't buy such a product.

All baked goods such as bread, deserts that use flour, etc, etc.

It ruins the flavor.

Fruit. You're meant to eat it within a few days, not try to keep it for a month.

What about patisseries where the pastries are in the fridge?

Underrated

Too many youngs here

Peanut butter

Enjoy your moldy loaf and baguettes that get stale overnight.