Costco Food Court

So it's not the best food but fairly good and cheap. I quite like their hotdogs. What's everyone thoughts on food from Costco food court?

damn is that dog only a buck fifty?

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Hotdog is fantastic, I get one every time I go

Sams' Club is better because they use Nathan's

If I'm working nearby I get a slice of the combo for lunch..sometimes the chicken bake.

It's good for the price and nice and for that hangover.

the hotdogs are great

just bought a big ol pack in the refrigerated section

Costco pizza is the objectively the best pizza.

>pick up pizza
>literal trail of greese waterfalls from my slice

Their pizza is literal shit
Hot dogs are meh

The costco near me recently started selling chili, does anyone who has tried it have an opinion on the taste?

And drink, with unlimited refills.

Costco sells the food at the food court and their rotisserie chicken at a loss.

>but membership prices
You don't need a membership card to eat at Costco. You'd be surprised at how many people don't know this.

Personally I enjoy their polish dogs with a big fat heaping of sauerkraut, onions and deli mustard. Their pizzas are super fucking basic but pretty good for the price.

I like the turkey and provolone sandwich if I'm hungry as hell, if i just want junk food I'll grab a slice of cheese.

THE
CHICKEN
BAKE

>Hello, I would like a hot dog without any grease
>"There would be no food then"
>Oh, sorry, I will just have it normally then

Ehh, I like Hebrew National. I also like Costco's buns. Big, cheap, delicious dogs.

>churro
It's decent for $1, it could cut down on the sugar, it's nice on a cold winter day

>Beef brisket sandwich
Awful, no salt or flavors in that thing plus being the most expensive thing

>turkey and provolone sandwich
Far superior to the brisket and taste good

>Chicken bake
Delicious and tasty, for some reason the food court version is better than the store brought

>famous $1.50 hot dog and soda
One of my favorite because it's cheap and delicious for the price plus a soda to go with it

>Pizza
For some reason, my friends would hate the costco pizza. It's greesy but second favorite item, I usually get Supreme

>Caesar chicken salad
Not bad but a little dry without the ranch

>frozen yogurt
It's OK but melts quick even if it's cold outside

my thought is that you should stop posting these threads every day

The food's super cheap but I get massive gas from it for about a day. I've known girls that don't mind going on dates there, at the food court weirdly enough.

nathan's what?

It was a bit bland for my taste but just ask for peppercorns and/or parmesan from the counter and mix it in.

The turkey-provalone is kino. Gotta get a churro too.

>buying Jew dogs

FUCKING HELL THEY GOT RID OF THE POLISH DOG VARIANT AND REPLACED IT WITH A SHITTY 2.79 ITALIAN SAUSAGE

It happened to my Costco, it'll happen to yours soon.

Their chicken bake thing is the best thing on the menu

stop buying jewish products