>cant eat for 24 hours
>already so hungry
>all I see is food

hold me bros idk if i can make it

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.scientificamerican.com/cross-check/why-i-wont-get-a-colonoscopy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

get the fuck off of ck then

Just eat anyway. And when your doctor bitches about it, tell him to stop being a libcuck living off of Medicaid and Medicare and to get a real job.

Go to sleep.

Look at this glorious shit

i would but i have to drink bowel cleanser at 7pm tonight, 8oz ever 10 minutes

>oops sorry user we'll have to reschedule btw you owe us for this aborted procedure :^)

Can you have clear liquids? I just sipped on broth during prep for mine when the hungries became too much.

maybe you should ask your doctor about magensium citrate next time

I've heard people say they have to drink like a gallon of this gross stuff but all i do is take 4 dulcolax tabs in the morning and then 1 10oz bottle of magnesium citrate at night and one at 2 am depending on procedure time

yeah but how do you know when youre done cleansing? feels like i still have to go even an hour before the procedure

24 hours without eating is nothing, you're weak

no gays on Veeky Forums please

my first one I was in bad shape and did go before my prcedure at the hospital and also after

the second time I was on medicine and the majority of my cleaning was done before the procedure but still did a little before I left the house

good idea, ill get some from the store on my way home. I was supposted to start the laxatives at 2pm but im at work till 5 and they wouldnt let me miss two days so i'll just start late

what do traps do so guys can pound their boypussies?

lmao cant go one fucking day without eating
i go on a 10day fast every 6 months, have you tried just not eating

protip: most of the "hunger" you feel is just gas. whenever I fast I feel "hungry", then it goes away after I fart/burp. Then I feel it again, burp again and it goes away, etc.
You will know when you are truly hungry, because you feel like you are going fucking crazy and are half a step away from diving into a dumpster just to eat some food.

Some of us will run an enema through there, and it's squeaky clean for a few hours. If you're shaved around your anus, eat right, and have gone within the last 6 hours or so it'll be tidy enough. Just don't forget to lube up if you're not blessed enough to have sufficient mucus to get things rolling down there.

>>already so hungry
I did white cranberry juice to keep my sugar up. I know you can do basic clear broth too. I bought some mexican kind that had the essence of lime in it. Whatever you need to do. Sorry, dude. It think it would be far more embarassing to have bits and pieces of food in your butt still when thousands of dollars of appointment time and equipment is wasted. Resist the hunger by hydrating. All else fails, sip ice chips in your cold drink.

Protip, if you havent done this prep before. Forget the toilet paper and wet wipes. You won't have skin left. Step into the shower and wash off each time. Water isn't going to take off your skin.

>I was supposted to start the laxatives at 2pm but im at work till 5 and they wouldnt let me miss two days so i'll just start late

umm they tell you to start things at specific times for a reason

I hope you stopped taking any of the meds that you were supposed to last week or whenever lol

Dont worry about eat so much anymore, cancer is already going to get the better of you as it is

>keep my sugar up
you know that's not something humans need, right?

Deal with it. I regularly go 3 days without food in hospital.

this is what you do user eat nothing but thos dinosaur chicken nuggets and try to eat them as whole as possible if you can swallow them frozen the better now when he sticks that up your bum play the jurassic park theme song and if everything works out he should find some of them nuggets whole

drink a shit ton of water. Some soda might also give your body some calories so that it shuts the fuck up long enough for you to sleep. Honestly, your eating habits must be fucked. I can go for a day without eating and not notice, especially if i'm mostly sedentary.

blogs.scientificamerican.com/cross-check/why-i-wont-get-a-colonoscopy/

Don't get a fucking colonoscopy.

I didn't even want to eat after shitting that hard. Hell the smell alone made me want to pass out.

>opiate
I feel like this dude knows about constipation

This fucking stupid and unrelated. Pertaining to hospitals recommending colonoscopies at regular intervals, yeah you could have a case.
If your doctor says "hey we don't know enough from outside. Let's get a camera in there" then you fucking do it.

In some other countries where doctors don't financially gain from performing colonoscopies, other similarly effective diagnostics such as stool analysis are used, and no one dies from it.

It gets odorless pretty quick, at least if you eat well.

I had a colonoscopy when I was 18 and that liquid, after I drank it, 45 seconds went by and I was shitting for 4 hrs straight. Best medical procedure of my life, I loved it.

Don't worry user, I like having things shoved up my butt for no medical reason whatsoever too.

wtf i hate doctors now

lmao

I'm thinking of trying this. Any insight? I've considered going to a water fasting centre with medical supervision because I get very anxious sometimes and would probably think I'm dying if I just feel a little off after not eating for a week.

I'm thinking of doing it during a rest week after a hardcore three month training cycle.

Buddy, last year I had a ileostomy to put in a stoma so I could be "cured" of my colitis, and as good at the threads were the few days before I'd recovere enough to eat I deeply regret browsing the board because fuck it just made me depressed thinking I still couldn't eat that shit

Get off the board, do yourself a favour

>all I see is food

Had it in janurary. Fucking hell, those first few attempts at food hurt like a bitch.

why would you say such a thing to him?

don't listen to this guy OP. when the doctor shoves the scope up your rectum and sees a giant smear of a doobie blocking the path, he will be fucking pissed at you for wasting his time. and you will have wasted yours. in addition to the fees for the procedure you will have to pay anyway

Holy fuck are you me? Had one a month ago. Not shitting blood and dragging myself to work and back with fatigue, best thing I've ever done. It's stopped me eating like a fucking pig as well. You getting it reversed at any point?