Post food from your country

Post food from your country

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/tabathaleggett/traditional-finnish-foods-that-you-desperately-need-in-yo?utm_term=.odrWVmRQG#.auYkOq9Wp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go to bed UK...your posting time is over for today.

see before posting your spam

Take a chicken and put it in red wine.
Or take a cow and put it in red wine (Bœuf bourguignon). Put every f*cking thing in red wine basically.

I hate cuisines that use the same ingredients for nearly everything.

Isn't that what most cuisines are about? Take a small set of ingredients and cook a bunch of different stuff with them.

Escovitch fish. Oh lord, one of the best fish dishes you'll ever eat.

I've heard here that Jamaican food isn't good. Mcjerk chicken doesn't count as fully experiencing Jamaican food.

The picture.

Minnesota? I don't think I've ever eaten that. Just hearing "hotdish" was too off-putting for me as a kid.

have u been outside u fuckn idiot

the eskovitch technique, in my opinion, is one of the most complete dishes you can have to satisfy a healthful meal. it follows a similar concept as the full english, which seems like a pile of slop. the fried and steamed proteins, with fried eggs as an acidic complement, a mushroom as a type of catalyst of digestion, and the crowning earl grey afterward, which has profound effects on digestion of meat

eskovich involves frying, broiling, steaming, macrobiotic completeness, and is always invigorating

fried tomatoes~

Do Americans really eat this?

It's p good

Khorest-e-Gheimeh
Chelo with bread Tahdīg

Uma delicia

salvadorean aint ya? Prefiero las de frijoles para ser honesto con usted.

Hi Betinho.

Coulda just said you hate cuisine.

It really is a great dish. Where did you have it first? Assuming you're American.

Not from my country per se, but from the afghan part of my heritage.

That looks delicious

Afghan food is probably the most underrated South Aisian cuisine.

mmm

I love poopoo sauce!

iceland was a mistake

I actually refered to the Western Norwegian version, but I didn't actually know that it's a traditional dish in Iceland as well. Though here in Norway, it is more or less considered a "delicacy."

Lol no, I'd fucking laugh right in your face if you actually tried this shit, even America has better random inventive food then that, and we made the fucking Krispy kreme burger

>posts an example of something worse than a toast sandwich to prove american food is better than a toast sandwich

you think American food is bad? try again sweaty ;)

You seriously think that even if it did taste weird it wouldn't still be better then a fucking toast sandwich?

Well the most iconic homemade food,but it's too much hassle so I don't cook it often

Okay this is bait. Has to be.

I wish all fat people would just die already.

that's the luther burger you uncultured swine

Is alcohol still allowed in France?

>hassle
how? stir up some minced meat and potatoes and eggplant in a pan, transfer to oven, mix up the ingredients for the topping in a bowl, pour over the rest when it's cooked
wa-la, you have mousakas. you don't have to place it in layers

it says united kingdom under place of origin

kek

Reminds me of polish golumpki

Are those cabbage rolls?

Пeльмeни

Tourtière is fucking good. It's basically mince pie with potatoes and onions thrown in the mix. Montrealers skip the potatoes and put ketpchup on top, but they don't know better.

Ghoulash!

This is just beef macaroni?

Pic related is called Pet de Soeur, or " sister's farts". Basically it's brown sugar put on top of buttered leftover dough, rolled and baked. Fucking great with maple syrup

:')

Now I want to eat Brazilian food!

>This is just beef macaroni?
No it's ghoulash!

New England is it's own country damnit.

I don't even know what we have here.

This one is probably more interesting.

>Tempoyak (Jawi: تمڤويق), asam durian or pekasam is a Malay condiment made from fermented durian. It is usually consumed by the ethnic Malays in Indonesia and Malaysia. Tempoyak is made by taking the flesh of durian and mixing it with some salt and kept in room temperature for three or five days for fermentation.

>You have to go back

>Patin masak tempoyak sedap bhaii
>Perhh

>usted
>being such a huge cuck he uses "respectful" language with random strangers in an anonymous Angolan carpentry auditorium

To be fair he probably put the sentence in google translate.

almost phisically gagging what the fuck

but in south america everyone speaks like they are talking to a granpa, for real
Like, two friends talking
>Que pasa viejo, como anda usted?
Literally translates to
>what's up old man, how are ''you'' doing
being that you like a ''your kind'' or something like that in english

South americans are arhcaic as fuck, one of the reasons we aren't as culturally close as we should be
>t. spaniard

Pozole

I tried this once, I thought it would be good based on simple savory+sweet combination but it just tasted off.

buzzfeed.com/tabathaleggett/traditional-finnish-foods-that-you-desperately-need-in-yo?utm_term=.odrWVmRQG#.auYkOq9Wp

Buzzfeed is a shitty site but it listed pretty much everything.

Lol, most of that is just swedish food

He's greek

Wow cuisine doesn't follow strict national borders!

>links to buzzfeed cancer

This should be a bannable offense.

I agree and regret doing it.

fucking love this shit

This looks delicious and feels like it will hit every craving I'm feeling right now. Gonna hit up shop rite on my way home tomorrow and try my hand at them. Any tips for if I want them to have a spicy kick as well?

This is ghoulash

can I get it toasted?

Do American's really do this?

Do American is really do what?

that other thread was for "traditional" food.

I made one and ate it before. It was one of the best available foods I could eat pre-colonoscopy.
White meat baked chicken was just.. so monstrous without seasoning.

But i don't know him and I don't like 'tú' and 'vos' is too personal.
Nah I'm salvadorean.
Colombians use 'usted' often I think, we only when talking to someone you don't know well or elderly ppl.

SUCK MY MAPLE DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

I want to try one of those now.

sensible chuckle

First picture is stuffed bell pepper, but second is cabbage rolls, yes

>UK
>Food
You don't eat food, you consume calories in order to keep your body energized