Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wz6PwCRmfkc
pjwnex.us/media/text/Golden_Corral.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=U1qEZHhJubY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8rL4xYyaDjU
youtube.com/watch?v=EUzaw5_O9vY
inquisitr.com/3461349/mcchicken-masturbation-sex-video/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>This shit has been out in Thailand and they decided to try in it the US market.

>Because americans love nothing more than drinking spicy pepper flavored soda in the summer.

I cant wait for them to do failure part 2, when they release their cold mint soda in the winter time.

>Nigga this pepsi tastes like a piece of winterfresh

youtube.com/watch?v=wz6PwCRmfkc

When I first saw this commercial on tv, my body physically hurt.

They brought back Crystal Pepsi but only had it in the 20 oz bottles and no diet.

I had a hard time fucking finding it too
Eventually got one at a stater bros

mint and carbonation don't go well together

nigga cum at me

The McDonald's promotion for the 1984 Olympics. That one was sort of beyond their control, although they probably should have had a contingency for the Soviet boycott.

>tfw you realize a Simpsons gag was based off something in reality

>lets bet against the gluttony of America

I bet those things got packed to a density rivaling that of a neutron star.

>I bet those things got packed to a density rivaling that of a neutron star.

Yeah but at least they don't have a magic pocket dimension in them like chinese food boxes.

How the hell do they fit 3 days worth of food into a 4 inch cube?

By the same token, Red Lobster's all you can eat Snow Crab. Their margins were dependent on the average customer ordering 2 or fewer.

>Our "all you can eat" menu is based on people not eating all they can eat.

I can't imagine why they're hemorrhaging money :(

Also:

>Red robin has "bottomless steak fries"

>They literally bring you SIX french fries at a time.

by not cutting corners

rectangular containers hold more than ones with rounded corners

hahahaha I still have 12 bottles hidden in my room

brings a tear to my eye..

i dont know man, i fucking love everything mint

its been hot as balls and a minty carbonated drink sounds fucking delicious and refreshing

golden corral is the ultimate manifestation of american gluttony and i hate that it exists

i drive by one every day and i just want to firebomb it

I went with my mom to a golden corral, she loves buffets so we tried it. The most disgusting thing I saw was how much soda people drink. This dude had THREE full coke glasses sitting next to him throughout his meal.

The food was pretty ok for a buffet tho

Is this now a Veeky Forums hambeast thread

>left Twix or right Twix XDDD

It was never funny or tongue in cheek it was always just retarded

You don't go to Golden Corral for the food. You go for the culinary equivalent of a Victorian-era Freak Show.

pjwnex.us/media/text/Golden_Corral.txt

>hating on a place where families can gorge themselves for next to nothing.

go be a fag somewhere else

Mcdonald's marketing efforts have been embarrassing to watch since they decided to get "hip" and "with it"

>commercial starts
>man on the screen beatboxing
>BEE DOP DIP DAT DOOOOE- I'M LOVIN' IT N SHEEEIT

If I was their target audience I'd be embarrassed to peruse such a place

On that note, when Mike and Ike broke up

to be fair it's not like anyone is PROUD to go to mcdonalds

if you're in mcdonalds you're either broke, stoned, completely new/passing through the area, or in a big goddamn hurry

This ad campaign by Panera Bread going on right now. It's like corporate just assumed that the general public is ignorant and mindlessly afraid of anything with a big, scary chemical name. Yet every ad I see on Facebook has a comments section filled with "Fuck off with your fearmongering." I don't know why they keep doing this.

>I still have 12 bottles hidden
Who do you think is coming to take them away?
Are you in fatty rehab?

I tried some of the Pepsi Fire or whatever, just got a bottle of it from Safeway. Tried a few sips, the rest went down the drain.

It was fucking revolting.

I guess you could say during summer Pepsi Fire is... room temperature

why does mcdonalds love curly haired light brown people so much

PC culture.

>He doesn't hoard his sodas like /k/ hoards bullets.

That ending was unexpected.

Sir please stop applying cosmoline to your can of RC Cola it does nothing

that thumbnail is enough for me

That mint Sprite shit tastes like mouthwash. Who the fuck would want that on a hot summers day? Also screw Pepsi Fire and Sprite Ice, don't try Mountain Dew Mango Heat either. It tastes like drinking mango spicy chutney in a beverage. Actually don't drink Mountain Dew period.

That isn't what the cosmoline is telling me!

youtube.com/watch?v=U1qEZHhJubY

What does it mean to be a "dollar menu guy"? Does it mean you want to fuck McDoubles?

it means you're poor as fuck but too lazy to cook

Literally nothing wrong with these ads you fucking flag burning jihadist

>I'd hit it

What did he mean by this?

What? I've never seen this

>>BEE DOP DIP DAT DOOOOE- I'M LOVIN' IT N SHEEEIT
o i am laffin

Seems like a good reason to go there then

It's corny, awkward, and doesn't feel the least bit sincere. There were better ways for Budweiser to acknowledge this shit instead of going the slick ad with trained animals route.

No, That worked and was fucking amazing. People started crying and writing music and shit.

But this is exactly what you people look like when you post your stupid pictures of Pepe dabbing...

oh you're saying that budweiser didn't want to air reminders about 9/11 during football games? Wow, what a shock.

>LOL JUST EAT THE MONOSODIUMASE GLUTAMATE INSULIN YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES WHO CARES TRUST YOUR CORPORATE OVERLORDS GOY

fuck off with your shilling

I remember this ad... It aired during a fucking football game, probably the Patriots game with Joe Andruzzi running out with American flags.
I was a middle schooler at the time and as gay as it is to admit it, I was so mad about this commercial that I cried when I saw it.
Nothing worse than losing a family member and watching a company try and play on that to make money. Fuck Budweiser.

>americans willingly relate their deepest and most tragic historical moments with food mascots and corporate branding
you can't make this shit up...

Tried it, and it's meh.

Their Cherry Pepsi is also shit compared to Cherry Coke. The only good Pepsi products are Pepsi Max and Pepsi Retro.

birch beer

>"bottomless steak fries"

Oh god, a few years ago the place I work at had a holiday dinner at a steak and fries place. The fries were supposedly all you can eat.

Fries get there, they're thinner than McD's fries and dry. It was like eating cardboard flakes.

That's... not what I said?

i hope you get measles you ignorant fuck

Oh fuck me, this is hilarious.

Did you know that dihydrogen oxide is really bad?

I feel this on a personal level

That fucking one user who kept going to Red Robins for the fries and getting kicked out was great.

>Go to Golden Corral with fat girl I dated for a week
>Discover the depths of her eating disorder
It was pretty amazing to watch, she had no control whatsoever. Anything she took she had to scarf down like it was her last meal. She was 3 plates ahead of me. If no one had been looking I'd assume she'd try to lick the grease off the plates. For dessert she filled the plate with chocolate.

>Take her to Bar
>She orders the Bartender's Iced Coffee Connoction (Coffee, Kahlua, Vodka, Bailey's, Caramel Syrup)
>She finishes it in a few minutes then proceeds to SUCK on the ice cubes to make sure she gets every Calorie out

By my estimate she'll be on My 600 Pound Life in 5 years. Awkward as shit to fuck. She had a nice face though.

It also isn't spicy at all

>It's like corporate just assumed that the general public is ignorant and mindlessly afraid of anything with a big, scary chemical name

They would be correct in that assumption.

Why the hell did you date a fat girl?

Pussy

I avoid cinnamon like the plague

There are many other sources like hookers. Fat people are disgusting and need to be isolated and shunned into either losing weight or suicide.

Shame on you m8

I'm more annoyed by the fact that you can't see the background through his hole

I'm honestly curious why someone being fat bothers you.

It's not even spicy

>natural and artificial

literally why ? might as well go either 100% horrible or 100% less horrible for your health

>things can only be bad or good for your health
>there is no health neutral
>all artificial things are bad for your health

We deserve nothing

They're just disgusting to look at, first and foremost. They don't even look human just an embodiment of gluttony, weak will-power, and ignorance.

I take solace in the fact that their disgusting beings will burn brightly in the flames of hell, though.

He did a family guy voice though this is cool

lost

user, rejoicing in the fact that part of the flock is seperate from God is not a very Christian world-view.

You're a 9/11 victim?

Maybe I'm too young, but I vehemently believe there are those who are much too far away from god's light to reach heaven and are beyond any help.

That alone wouldn't really make me as mad, but these people drag those around them and their children down with them. Fat people aren't the only one's guilty of doing this, but they're one of the biggest offenders and are easily identifiable.

Also I'm not Christian. At least I don't think I am.

You shouldn't feel embarrassed to say that, user. I'm sorry for your loss.

Interesting. It's rare to see a non-Christian who believes in a literal burning Hell. In that case, I guess I can't really refure your point. I mean, I'm an atheist personally; it's just a pet peeve of mine when Christians are inconsistent in their beliefs.

And now they're making a movie about it.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8rL4xYyaDjU

Ahh, Thailand. The Pepsi king.

These niggas just bottled Hyphy Mud.

youtube.com/watch?v=EUzaw5_O9vY

Maybe it's just me, but I think the real marketing failure is attempting to sell a cinnamon flavored soda at all. Nothing about hot weather turns me off of cinnamon or spicy food in general.

He'd commit assault.

it's like fireball whiskey except you don't have any fun

inquisitr.com/3461349/mcchicken-masturbation-sex-video/

Yeah mojitos are icky

Do Americans get Pepsi Max Lime and Pepsi Max Vanilla?

Isnt it obvious? By using a light-skinned negroid they appeal to a broader demographic without alienating caucasians.

No its not. Its like putting a fireball in a flat diet pepsi and letting it dissolve

>DUDE JUST IGNORE THE XENOESTROGENS IN YOUR FOOD MUTATING YOUR SPERM CELLS AND LOWERING YOUR TESTOSTERONE AND GIVING YOU PROSTATE CANCER LMAO LIKE NIGGA STOP FEARMONGERING LOL

It's more the ever present soy shit and the birth control pills being pissed out into the water supply.

that always fucking pissed me off. you can just flip the goddamn package and the right becomes left and vice versa

>peruse such a place
you don't peruse a place, you dumb fuck, unless you're studying its ever detail all day long

Sad that I love Whoopi so much I'm probably gonna watch this...

>people casually identifying the geographical tower locations
More realistic if they were like "fuck I'm in one of the twin towers"