Well Veeky Forums?

Well Veeky Forums?

Soul food and bbq basically are dessert

Dessert

Dessert without question

Desert.

Not even a question

>niggers

I guess it would have to be seafood for me. Soul food oftentimes has some really good healthy stuff given a slightly fattening edge, like freshly steamed spinach tossed in with the fried chicken. BBQ is good any time of the day, and dessert is just lovely. Sea food requires me breaking open a billion little shells for what can't even be described as a mouth full.

Seafood

Shit is fucking disgusting

Soul food.

Hey dude thanks for reposting Facebook content Veeky Forums greatly appreciates your efforts to maintain the site's already spectacular quality.

Dessert can go

Shhh, it's bed time now little one. The grown ups are having a conversation.

dessert. then, I would eat seafood for dessert

Dessert. Not hard.

Yeah, pretty much this. I dont care for sea food but the other options are such shit that id learn to love fish dicks.

We should make this a thing

Easy choice, seafood. While I enjoy clam chowder and fish n chips, most seafood is disgusting.

soul food because it's fictional

Easiest choice of my life.
Get rid of seafood because I'm allergic to shellfish anyhow.

Dessert

Kek

>never have cake, ice cream, pie, cobbler, cookies in any form again
Worst choice. Just pick soul food or BBQ they are fairly redundant (both umami + salty)

Sweets are disgusting you faggot.

How is dessert even LITERALLY an option?
Do people LITERALLY still eat sweets?
This LITERALLY blows my mind.

No wonder LITERALLY everyone here is such a fat fucking pussy.

>all these people giving up ice cream, cake, pie, milkshakes, chocolates, candies

Retards. You're never going to get a gf if you can't share a dessert with her. Get rid of seafood, it's entirely carried by lobster and sushi anyways

>dismissing an entire category of tastebuds
Palettelet confirmed

Soul food and BBQ. American corn syrup meats are disgusting.

Dessert

no, im ur moms fat fucking pussy because u are what u eat dumbass

You are both gay and 12.

>Be American
>Overcook meat until it is literally black
>Dump "BBQ" sauce onto meats AKA ketchup + vinegar + the whole bag of brown sugar
>Eat

Disgusting.

Soul food. Northeast did food better.

All of my this.

These
/thread

Seafood because I'm vegan

Seafood > BBQ > Soul Food > Dessert

hivemind
spot on

dessert

more like

BBQ > Soul Food > Seafood > > > Dessert

Dessert. No thought involved.

Smoking meat isn't 'overcooking it until it's black'

would be acceptable if crabs didn't exist

Just don't eat them, pussy.

I meant to imply that crabs are god's gift to our tastebuds, and that their existence is what makes it so seafood absolutely must come first in any ranking

nice lillium

>hi I've never eaten bbq

Dessert

bbq..when my father passes I'll no longer have a need to eat bbq

My apologies crabman.

BBQ. Seafood and dessert have huge variety and soul food has some of my favorite dishes.

soulfood

fucking niggers

"Soul food" is just southern cooking blacks stole and made worse.

Dessert. I'm not a child or a woman.

Dessert is just sugar and no nutrition

Soul Food or Dessert. Don't care about either.

Everything except for seafood. The only good parts about soul food are collard greens and beans with rice, both of which can be turned into soulless food as well.

>nor

Dessert

Are people seriously not liking dessert? I get that it's a go-to dish for kids but that doesn't make it childish.

Desserts can be amazing as well and aren't all about it being overly sweet. It can be simple or complex and can vary from sweet, sour, salty, bitter, and umami.

It seems like the reactions are, "No dessert for me, I'm an adult!"

Which is ridiculous.

Dessert can go take a fuckin' walk

This.
The thing I vote to keep the most is seafood. I feel bad for people who've never had lobster, or crabs.

>umami

Soul food

I would miss the occasional sweet finish to a meal more than I would the occasional soul food meal.

I don't even get what this is implying

Don't waste your time with trolls user

>mfw those picking dessert never had a single good one in their life
I eat dessert only at restaurants because most of them requires too much time and attention and proper equipment but hey.

say that about any choice
alternatively
>shit taste

Dessert, I'm not 7

First of all, queerboy, smoking ain't burning. Second of all, a proper cook constantly uses mopping sauce while its smoking early on.
Last of all, only do shitty cooks use BBQ sauce for flavor first. Good cooks use it for keeping mosture.
Besides that, fuck you.

He's implying your post is trash

seafood

Dessert. I never really had a taste for big items like super parfaits or ice cream cookie sandwiches. I was always content with a scoop of ice cream

You're a conpletely autistic child if you crave dessert foods more than a once in a while thing. Sugars like those found in dessert foods are what children crave because they're incredibly high in calories and evolutionarily speaking it was important for children to get as many calories are possible when they could. If you love dessert you're mentally a child.

>gay and 12
>queerboy
Nice projecting.

Wouldn't they be craving fat? Fat has more calories per gram than sugar. Also it's probably because if bitter plants tasted good to young kids they would end up eating poisonous things and dying more often.

Soul food/BBQ is the same and both are among the worst cuisines. I would be fine with never having either one again.

While this is true sugar releases energy at a faster rate and facilitates growth. Sugars are also easier to obtain than fats, not today, but 30,000 years ago. So for example, say you have a group of early humans, the kids didn't move long distances very often and when they did move it was generally in a hurry and at a rapid rate so sugar was more beneficial to them. Meanwhile the adults who traveled long distances hunting and gathering craved fats which are better at sustaining people for long periods of time. As for the bitter thing I have no idea as far as I understand we didn't evolve to dislike bitter plants, bitter plants evolved into bitter plants so they wouldn't be eaten.

Why you mad tho

I second this Reddit needs to fuck off

i could live quite happily without any of these

in addition to what other anons have rightly declared, I would like to point out that you have no understanding of BBQ sauce. The list of possible ingredients is close to infinite and no two taste the same. no one should have trouble finding or making BBQ sauce that suits their tastes.

>Hi there, I just wanted to let EVERYONE ITT know how much of an adult I am and how MATURE my taste buds are because I abhor ANYTHING sweet
>My favourite alcoholic beverage is also beer

You fucking troglodyte

Scallops, salmon, and royal reds are the tits, chargrilled oysters are bomb af too.

>smoked meat
>overcooked until it is literally black
Holy shit, you doing it wrong.

Well then what the fuck are we supposed to have on Friday?

You're projecting. It's more like if you have to give up one of those categories dessert is the no brainer, because it's the weakest of the four. What would be childish is thinking it's the best category of all.

Dessert

Anything you want because you're an adult

"Soul food" is the "politically correct" term to describe pig anus and weeds. "Greens" are absolutely disgusting.

Just give me the fried chicken and BBQ.

>"Soul food" is the "politically correct" term
You're dreaming there. It's the late 60's/early 70's rebranding of Low Country Cooking. Political correctness is a 1990's contrivance.

Also: Greens are fucking delicious.

Southern food was literally flyover food until it was ethnically cleansed

you guys are trolling right? no one would actually pick sea bugs over dessert

>Bugs are icky!
Isn't it your nap time

t. Dang Nattapong

Dessert can fuck off of those four.

dessert

Every single person who drinks alcohol is a trashy person. However, nice trips.

Soul food>Seafood>Dessert>BBQ.

Into the trash BBQ goes.