>picks up corn on the cob
>chomp, slurp, suck suck, chooooompppp, slurp sluuuurp
>picks up watermelon
>chomp, sluuuuuuurrrrrp, slurp slurp slurp slurp, chomp
>picks up chicken
>chomp, chomp, chomp
>slurps off entire skin
>entire table is soaked in food and mouth juices

Why do southern neanderthals eat the most obnoxious foods in the most obnoxious way? Do they think it makes them powerful when the rest of the world is laughing at them?

Other urls found in this thread:

miaminewtimes.com/news/19-maps-that-prove-south-florida-is-not-really-the-south-7973020
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>considering florida "the south"
opinion invalidated

>neanderthals
>niggers
pick one

What are you, puttin on airs, boy?

Come on down here and say that yankee

I only lived in Florida a year and know that maps fucked. Everglades aren't that far south.

Thats not who this thread is about and you know it

Dude everyone eats corn on the cob in the summer. Even here in New England we manage to grow some pretty tasty corn 3 months out of the year.

are you retarded

Idk, I'm from palm beach and literally everyone is originally from Connecticut or new York

This

I've eaten more corn living in Boston than in Florida

New Englanders go nuts over corn. It is something special to be savored and enjoyed during the summer. Not like in the midwest were GMO corn is grown year round and processed into animal feed and corn syrup.

As someone who's born and raised in south Florida, don't lump us in with that trash.

That map is extremely wrong by a long shot.
We do have some "swamp people" here, but we all shit on them just as much as everyone else does.

I was probably 18 years old when I first became aware that there were some Florida natives that had natural southern accents.
The only thing "southern" about Florida is it's physical location.

Jimmy Buffett land reporting in.

Confirming it is indeed, 5:00 somewhere.

>I am frightened by those brutes and their noisy ways of eating!!!

S O U T H E D

As someone who's born and raised in Mississippi, I don't wanted to be lumped in with Florida trash either

General rule is the more north you go in Florida the more south it gets.

You say GMO like is a bad thing

Ayas sumwun whoos bowarn an' rayesd iyun missussipeh. Ah don wan be lump'd iyun wit Flarda trayash nayther...

That's how I imagine you sound saying that out loud, bumpkin.

This.
miaminewtimes.com/news/19-maps-that-prove-south-florida-is-not-really-the-south-7973020

Every map of "the south" should leave the entire bottom half of FL out of it.

as someone born and raised SWFL and now live in Central FL, the map isn't that inaccurate. It is accurate for white people at least. completely ignores the massive hispanic population in south florida. Also pretty much everything north of the the theme parks in central Florida is old rich people land and not a tourist trap. Haven't been to jacksonville and panhandle much though.

What I'm trying to say is that New England corn is grown and consumed locally, unlike big agribusiness in the midwest.

You aren't totally wrong

"Blughsdd shuaf aojfne olpaps!"

This is how I imagine average Floridian men speaking on their knees.

Go on, Earl. You tell that city-slicker to git!

Don't rile me up.
If I start 'yee-hawing' loud enough we might rise again.

Really good post

ITT: triggered Cubanos from Miami

>that yankee

Como estas?
That's how I imagine an average south Floridian greeting sounds. I'd much rather be a disgusting Mississippian than a filthy spic.

>Yankees pretend they have superior culture.
really countries my bumpkin