WHOPPER Wednesday is the greatest day of the week

WHOPPER Wednesday is the greatest day of the week.

Is it whopper wednesday already?

The whopper is so much better than the big mac but BK employees are awful

Theres at least some mcshits and wendys, even taco bell in nice areas but bk is always trashy

Fuck yeah. Whopper heavy pickles add mustard. Now that's living

You made a mistake

I think you meant: heavy onion, extra mayo

for me, it's the bacon & cheese, hold the mayo. add half an avocado. wah lah!

Every single person itt needs to kill themselves right now and tell your boss that the weebs on the internet didn't fall for such a shitty viral marketing attempt. sage

What the fuck i was thinking about going to BK today and get me a couple whoppers. I guess great minds think alike.

That's not a Whopper. It has cheese on it. Their shitwhopper comes without and then they charge 50 cents for cheese.

absolutely disgusting
whoopers are flame cooked rat meat with plastic cheese

Hmm I think I'm gonna get two whoppers with cheese, extra mayo, extra onions, and I'll tell them to cook the patty a bit longer. I'll also get a large onion rings and a large coke.

Tried ordering a burger at a diner. cost me 10 bucks and was awful all around. Bun was burnt and patty was dry. I'm reluctant to ever buy from a non-chain place again.

>The cook
Chef you mean.

I'd rather eat horse shit

>Chef you mean.
Yeah I'll tell them to chef the patty a little longer.

So three lobbyists

Two more than the vegans and about 50 less than PETA

That's not a BK bun. FAIL

Whopper doesn't come with "cheese".
Retard.

I used to think whoppers were gross, just ask for half sauce and you'll be golden

LAST CALL!
Here's the goal:
How long can Veeky Forums make Wednesday last?
Who will be the last user to post in this thread while it is still Wednesday, in their time zone?
OK here's the rules:
You can only post if it's Weds in your time zone.
Also, it's still a Whopper thread so let's see some Whoppers.

I can arrange that.

This

>current year
>not bringing your own cheese

learn how to save

its the hardest day not to go and get a whopper. if i could i would every wednesday. its 2 for 5$ i believe here, idk what it is in the USA

I will always shill against burger king threads.

A new burger king has been open in my town for about a year, and the place itself is actually pretty nice. But the prices are jewish as hell. I went in and got a medium whopper meal, and it cost me $10 god damn dollars. What the fuck? I can go to Mcdonalds and with the app get 2 big macs and a medium fry for 6-7$.

Burger king isn't "nice" or "premium", its shit tier jack in the box level. If the whopper meal was $6, makes sense. But $10 dollars will get me a better burger at culvers or freddys.

I don't understand how these niggers sell nuggets 10 for $1.50 or 2 for 5$ deals but shiv you for a whopper, their mainstay. I will never eat burger king again.

Yeah what's up with the ten dollar whoppers? Yesterday at culver's my meal was like $8, and culver's BTFO of burgerking 100x over. It's not even a question, the quality is actually much higher.

Does Burgerking just have a bunch of brand loyalty faggots? I'm a young dude and don't really know any BK fans.

fuckin whopper meal here in canada is 6$

Heavy onions heavy mayo sounds pretty good. Fuck now I want a Whopper

With CHEESE for the love of God it's not a Whopper without it

We're doing this for the love of the Whopper you filthy maggot. How dare you

Where the fuck do you keep the cheese? In your pockets?

Do they have the Big King sandwiches in the US? basically a bigmac but obviously BK burgers which tend to be thicker and better IMO.

you put a few slices in your pocket and putem on. Same thing with blue cheese and wings man. bring your own

Cheese ruins whoppers, they taste much better without it