What is with Veeky Forums hate boner with sweets and anything that has sugar in it?

What is with Veeky Forums hate boner with sweets and anything that has sugar in it?

artificial sugar has no food value to your body.
it is as addictive as heroin [citation needed]
fucks up your metabolism, your teeth, your body
you should stop eating junk food after the age of 13-14.

Sweets are for women. Sweet threads probably attract the females here.

no it tastes good.

Autism.

See what I mean?

Sugar is awesome, your body runs on it and you should eat more of it albeit likely from fruits and milk and honey etc. have a coke or two.

>Sweets are for women.
You sound like an Alethi, but in that culture men aren't supposed to read or write. I guess you're just a fag.

Sugar is the laziest and the least healthy way to sweeten your food.

Try:
Honey
Pineapple
Mangos
Caramelizing Onions
Just try to be creative with it. Cooking is supposed to be fun.

Yeah, those things totally don't contain sugar.

>Just try to be creative with it

Empty calories

They have fiber, minerals and vitamins besides pure sugar. Christ, even honey has minerals in it that refined sugars and HFCS do not.

I don't speak for every single Veeky Forums user. I also don't have a sweet tooth.

But are you seriously comparing the sugar in fresh fruit & vegetable to OP's pic?

Packaged sweets (Snickers, Mars bars, M&M etc) are shit tier (((food))). Only kids and poor adults are obsessed about them. Sure have one or two every now and then, but don't make them part of your regular grocery shopping. Just skip that section altogether.

I don't care what anyone else eats, but I hate not being able to find simple things like bread, mineral water, yogurt, sauces without additional sugar in them in grocery stores.

Typical Veeky Forums contrarian altitude. What's that? People enjoy eating sweets? Better belittle them to feel superior as I eat my 99% dark chocolate because that makes me superior. Lack of self worth and self identity, like sjws really.

Le epic insulte, man! You really got that neckbeard psychology down to a T!

PRove him wrong

I don't hate em, but you can't deny that they're bad for you.

So is alcohol, much worse for you in fact, but no one on Veeky Forums goes into an autistic fit.

>prove him (me) wrong
Prove to me you aren't a queer that can take an entire forearm up his rectum.

>omfg, you don't like children's sweets that are supposed to be an occasional treat but instead are eaten multiple times daily resulting in the US being the 12th fattest country in the world
>you're an sjw-cuck-libtard-antifa-commie-jew-and-nignig-lover.

Sweets are fine, but they are more of an occasional thing.

I wouldn't consider them 'food'.

Honey's mineral content is so fucking tiny you would have to drink 8 cups of it before you got your daily value of iron and copper (and nowhere near for other minerals). You would also be consuming 8244 calories as a result.

Fucking honeyfags, just as bad as chocolatefags.

Btw, I like both honey and chocolate but am not delusional about their nutrition.

Could be that most people eat too much of it so they go in the extreme opposite direction by hating any/all of it. Some people just want to be contrarian to define themselves though, but they usually grow out of it.

>honey has minerals but refined sugar and HFCS do not
>but hey guys, you don't get your RDA of minerals from normal servings of honey so it's meaningless

Yeah, you sound that dumb. Plus honey tastes infinitely better than your refined HFCS and cane sugar without the pestcide and herbicide residue.

>I want something sweet
> Let me caramelize these onions for the next 20 minutes

just use baking soda, retard

>20 minutes
45+*

Somewhere around the time I was like... 16, sweets started leaving this ashen aftertaste in my mouth. I can't explain why.

I enjoy a sour or fruit flavored candy every once in a while, but pastries, cake, brownies, chocolate, and cake inspire nausea in me. I don't know how to change that.

I love them. Gummy candies are my weakness and I could eat tons of them. I prefer them to any kind of cake, cookie etc. I try not to eat any refined sugar otherwise but once every few weeks I'll buy an enormous bag of gummies and eat all of them. I think the earlier poster nailed it, Veeky Forums users have to feel superior to the normies so look down on everything they deem popular.

if i wanted sweet i'd just munch some sugar

i'm more of a savory guy and from my observation, most of ck is as well

They are BAD!

But they taste so good

Probably just too much sugar. I can't eat prepackaged desserts anymore because of that, they have so much sugar that it makes my throat burn. If I want a dessert I'll have to make it myself and take out 25% of the sugar from the recipe.

no one denies that alcohol is bad for you ffs fammy

Honey tastes like honey, it doesn't work with most foods unlike the flavor neutral table sugar. Saying that it is healthier than sugar because it has minerals is misleading. It is not better if it is the same as sugar except for the tiny (0.1mg or less in one tablespoon) amounts of minerals. You are literally retarded. K Y S.

Because Veeky Forums is desperate to be seen as mature adults who only drinks whiskey and only eat 99% Baker's chocolate and bran flakes

Irony as I'm afraid of getting old. So many grey hairs...

>afraid of grey hair
>not of your body falling apart slowly and surely
You're in for a surprise

Half of Veeky Forums is alcoholics and when you're an alcoholic you never feel like anything sweet.

Also cooks are sugar snobs.

The breakdown has to start somewhere. I know what's coming next.

>20 minutes

I'm never satisfied with them at that. It's like 40-60 minutes before they're properly ready.

I hate sweets but love chocolate.
I can eat a whole bar of chocolate myself in a single day.
I'm lucky that I'm a miser and frugal and penny pincher so I don't buy them at the market when I'm there but if my roommate has an open packet of M&Ms I literally can't control myself.

this is not Veeky Forums everyone who's not a retard knows candy is unhealthy. It's for special occasions

Superiority complex. Anything to feel high and mighty on an anonymous imageboard. No matter how you label it, immaturity is still immaturity.