Mom just asked me what i want from mcdonalds

mom just asked me what i want from mcdonalds

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aiV7EPMS5l8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

2 for $3 - 6pc and double cheeseburger
Small fry
Large

Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun.

I am of course talking about the iconic Big Mac™ from McDonald's®. This sandwich packs a punch of flavor day or night. There really is nothing quite like it on the market. I had one just today, and let me tell you friend, it's just as good as the first time I ever had it. Throw in a side of hot fries and an ice cold Coca-Cola for a meal that satisfies like no other. And did I mention it was less than $7? If you're craving a great sandwich, the Big Mac will never let you down.

Just reply with "for me it's the McChicken, the best fast food sandwhich" and post response.

Reply with directions to the nearest Wendy's and get the crispy WenChicken. For me, it's the WenChicken.

Or get a double quarter pounder with a chocolate milkshake

for you, a mcchicken

FO BIGGIE FRIES AND FO BIGGIE DRANKS

youtu.be/aiV7EPMS5l8

Isn't there another thread that was just talking about how poor people eat at McDonald's?

i dont like the mcchicken

>texting uhhh and ummm
are you Jeff goldblum?

>i dont like the mcchicken

Leave and never come back.

Kill yourself for this stupid thread

I vote yea on both.

very humorous indeed

>No onions

Why not ask for your father?

and your own recording studio?

for viral marketing poo in the loos to get the fuck out of Veeky Forums

fuck your mcchicken
based mom delivered

Did she put the fries in the burger for you?

Three for free

heres the weird thing about big macs.

now, taking their size into consideration, theyre bigger than a few other chains burgers. like, a single cheeseburger from in n out or bakers is definitely smaller than a big mac.

then why is it that a big mac never fills me up? i eat a single from anywhere else i feel more satisfied or at least somewhere closer to satisfaction than if i ate a big mac. it never really feels like i sat down to eat anything... it just flew inside and its gone... and then i resort to emptying the fries and coke as if that will help me feel more full. it doesnt. just makes me feel disgusting.

i used to have a problem with quitting but i did it. i havent gone back to mcd and dont regret it. their food is not food, i dont know how else to say it. its not even bad food, its just not food. youre not there to eat, youre there to conform to an idea about what it means to be american...

OP you fucked up by not getting pic related

Fag

R00d

>grew up in a relatively white-trash family
>dad was thrifty and rarely bought fast food
>mom went when drunk, sometimes driving her drunk self there
>on the rare occasion when mom and dad went out (they were divorced, but living together), they would always come home with enough mcdoubles for me and my brother
>brother and I would come upstairs as soon as they got home. we could smell the burgers from the basement. would sit/stand at the table and happily eat a mcdouble
>mom usually started shit with dad within five minutes of coming home
>would devolve into an all-out screaming match

The McChicken is disgusting. I thought I didn't like McDonald's, because everyone always made me get the McChicken because "it's their only good sandwich!". But it turns out that I don't dislike McDonald's, I just get fucking nauseated from their awful McChicken.

Tell her you want here steamy cunt

This post made me smile

epic win, ck is BACK

>Chicken selects that were discontinued
>yet theres someone playing a VR set
>wine in a glass

this picture is truly a fucking anomaly.

a bullet

One small burger and a drink? That would hardly quell the rumblies in MY tumbly.

two mcdoubles w/ extra everything and large fries.

I like to get a double quarter pounder wicheese

an a 20 pcs mcnuggets

I'd get a daily double and a triple cheeseburger and add Mac sauce to the daily double. Then combine them into one sandwich. Large fry. Drink something from home. Probably water.

RIP Chicken Selects. Only thing I ordered off the McDs daytime menu.

Family time was the best part of my childhood too!

Fucken this

Why is there a heffer on your apartment?

you must be a big guy

i could hardly finish it all

it really isn't that good

Mighty wings. Very underrated. Fuck the loss of chicken selects also meant the end of wraps, which is bullshit.

I thought it was

HMM HOW ABOUT MC CHICKEN?
FOR ME MC CHICKEN
M C C H I C K E N
EBIN XDDD
LOVING THIS MEEM.!!!!
MC CHICKEN, NO DARKIES TOUCH MY FOOD

I'll have two number 9s
A number 9 large
A number 6 with extra dip
A number 7
Two number 45s, one with cheese and a large soda

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS FOLLOW THE DAMN TRAIN CJ

Those are buttermilk crispy tendies, my man. Only available in select test locations.

>this pic got leddit thinking that this was an ad campaign for McDonalds

>mcdouble with extra bread, arbitrary portion of fries, and drink
>seven fucking smackaroos

Pick one

Don't forget either a MOUNTAIN of shredded lettuce or a pinch.

beat me to it gdi

you should ask her to kick you the fuck out so you can start your goddamned life.

Tell her she wants the cummies