Use knorr stockpots

use knorr stockpots

why mr pierre?

Fucking lol this is the only reason I even remember this sell out now. He's a laughing stock (pot)

If fourty years in world-class kitchens across the globe taught him anything, it's to use Knorr Stock Pots.

But seriously, tons of celebrities endorse relevant products. Do people make fun of Michael Jordan for having a basketball shoe in his name? Does Brett Favre get crap for doing a Wrangler Jeans commercial?

I've never seen a knorr stockpot in my life...but I dump a can of tuna in pic related and eat it for lunch all the time. Is that close enough?

Marco wipes the floor with Ramsay.
Marco was just tired of the bullshit, he reached the top and didn't want to live that way forever so he threw his fucking michelen stars in the trash and lives a more comfortable life now.

No.

wrangler jeans aren't mediocre football equipment though, they have nothing to do with football. Marco is made fun of because he is a professional chef endorsing an amateur (shit) product.

>Do people make fun of Michael Jordan for having a basketball shoe in his name?
No. People make fun of him for selling Hanes undies.

Stockpots ain't that bad tho. I remember I saw a commercial where he made a paste with chicken stockpot and oil and rubbed it on chicken before cooking. Tried it. Shit was cash.

Do you happen to have a link for it?
Tried his bolognese and it was far too much work for a mediocre meal.

I unironically bought and used knorr stockpots every week up until the beginning of this year. What the fuck happened to them? Zero stores carry them near me now when 80% of them did before. I'm not buying the shit online.

If the knorr stockpots are anything like the us "better than bullion" then I can't be made at him.

I literally use this shit for everything. Shitty cut of beef? add more beef btb.

Chicken soup tastes shit? more chicken btb

Pulled pork needs something extra? pork btb.

The funniest thing is he can't even pronounce their name correctly. He pronounces it "norr", without the "k", just like "know". The correct German pronunciation is with a very distinct hard "k".

t. German.

Why would you find it funny that a Brit doesn't speak German properly? OFC he will pronounce words different from a German.

>pronouncing a hard k with so much muslim cock in your mouth
jerry, pls

maybe he should do the commercials in german

I would, but I don't live in a fucking trailer park.

Yes
My dinner tonight was knorr cheesy bacon mac + a pound of ground beef with some onions

He gets paid god knows how many monies by that company and he can't even pronounce it correctly?! Seriously?

if he was endorsing some awesome pots or knives or something noone would care.

Yes what you endorse does affect how people view your credibility.
Its hard to keep a straight face when a guy puts a knorr stockpot in the water to boil pasta.
>it tastes better
Yeah okay.

Are you a great big fat woman?

You may wonder... How I shitpost. It's very simple, it takes minutes to prepare.

First... a little olive oil. You have to be generous with the olive oil, remember: the more you put in, the more you get out. But, then again, I am half-Italian.

Add the shitpost.

Add one litre of diarrhea... and then the secret ingredient: Knorr™ Rich Beef Stock Pot™.

You may wonder... Why I use Knorr™ Rich Beef Stock Pot™ in my shitposts. One: it seasons it. Two: it gives it some real flavour, which salt can't do.

Don't take my word for it... try it yourself.

lol no
his restaurant was going downhill and he was afraid to lose the michelin stars so he quit

They clearly don't care how he pronounces it.

*no one

No English-speaking person pronounces it with a hard K.

140lb guy, close enough.

I guess the Knorr people have just given up on English-speakers. They hear him say "I use a Norr stock pot for that" and sigh inwardly and just say "fuck it, let's get this shoot over with"