Fuck these stupid fucking facebook cooking videos and fuck you americans for starting this stupid trend

Fuck these stupid fucking facebook cooking videos and fuck you americans for starting this stupid trend

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ChimwDq09A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>facebook

kys

my flatmate lived on these meal recipes for months

that sounds unhealthy

hello wildcats

*Rips open bag*

steven pls go

Yeah damn those Americans. Good thing America is the only country allowed on Facebook or else I'd think these stupid videos were perpetuated by a global audience.

I too get triggered by these videos where people are playing up making these foods. I don't know why but it just triggers me seeing shit like "EASY TO MAKE EGG SUGAR BROWNIES" and seeing a bunch of hands assemble it

They turned something healthy into something unhealthy.

stop watching them
be happy

That seems to be a theme with these things. Generally if you stop halfway at these meme recipes you get a decent meal. Any further and you're deepfrying twelve pounds of cheese wrapped in a pancake.

I love how they almost always add a ton of cheese, cream and/or meat because they can't think about a quick meal that tastes good without being fatty as hell.

BACON
AND
CHEESE

What are you crying about, that food in vid looks superb, would be even better if you put a slice of bacon in each.
Nah, I'll pass.
This looks like it would result in projectile diarr-eeee

that actually doesn't look that bad to be honest

the beginning of the end
youtube.com/watch?v=-ChimwDq09A

>boiling milk
>those dry ribs
>buying soy sauce and brown sugar when you can just buy teriyaki and make it two ingredients

You forgot the 1 1/2 pounds of bacon you need to add.

god that's just disgusting

>because they can't think about a quick meal that tastes good without being fatty as hell.

user, that's not why they do it.

If you think that's retarded you should see the people defending it in the comments.
>wow so what if they didn't salt the Mac and Cheese just do it yourself or after
>haha vegans

They all claim shit like good and healthy though. I think they add that much shit because that way the common retard can't screw up. It's like adding a ton of chili to kill any potential flavor.

they add it cause it gets it shared on facebook.

so basically just french toast with pb and banana, big deal

Well yeah in the end it's all about attention.

Blame yourself for using facebook.