>"veggies"

>cummies

>""

>appies
>nappies
>wobbly pops
>foodies
>bevvies

She was overreacting because she's a fat waste of life, but aren't brussel sprouts one of those things that can taste terrible to you if you have a specific olfactory gene present? I generally love all vegetables, but for fucks sake, brussel sprouts taste like rank cabbage and hot nickels to me.

On the flip side, I love cilantro, but I have a friend who says it tastes like soap to him.

only children and fatties (Americans) have issues with those

they have so many issues, their """"""""science"""""""" departments actually make up fake research articles to try and prove that a delicious treat is actually bad, just so they can make Americans feel good about their dietary choices, and being fat

LOL

Well then the taste of hot nickels isn't for me. I'll keep eating literally every other vegetable in existence.

uma delicia

America is the cause of all lives problems

>their """"""""science"""""""" departments actually make up fake research articles to try and prove that a delicious treat is actually bad

sciencefocus.com/qa/why-do-some-people-hate-brussels-sprouts
>A 2011 study by Cornwall College found that sprouts contain a chemical, similar to phenylthiocarbamide, which only tastes bitter to people who have a variation of a certain gene.
>Asked by BBC Magazine
>Cornwall College in St. Austell, England

Get rekt, yuropoor.

>monkey heads

>expecting non Americans to understand science
Wew lad

>admitting to inferior genes
Get rekt, amerifat

oh boy, here we go

>brekkie
:I

ikr?

>Americans are so fat, and used to eating high fructose poison, their bodies evolved a genetic deformity to avoid tasty veggies so they can stay fat and stupid

So you're saying Americans evolved to be gay and stupid?

>british food

Nothing wrong with a bevvie

Except the study was done in Britainland on fat-ass Brits. Go have some more buttery chips, you butt-mad lard-ass.