Nostalgia general

nostalgia general

SWOOP
there it is

Dude I legitimately miss these. Also kc was my boy. I specifically remember this meal being my first

I got whichever one had the brownie

These and french toast crunch. I think they exist outside of the country, but that means fuck all to me.

I liked the original AMP cans. They were 8oz, which is a nice size for an energy drink for me, and the design was nicer I think. Also, at the ages 13-15 when I had no money, they were easy to shoplift.

>possibly the best flavor
>picky eaters won't try it because "ew it's green! what is guacamole? xDD"
>discontinued
Picky eaters need to be gassed.

French toast crunch is in the states, I saw some at the store today (MA)

fuck...

not that old, but damn do I miss these

My grandfather used to give me tins of these all the time. The apple and raspberry ones were especially good.

3D Doritos and the flaming hot asteroids were so amazing, I'd ride my bike to 7/11 almost every day to get some.

OH LORD HOW I MISS THESE

No, the pudding was my favorite. Especially the vanilla pudding with the blue sprinkles.

>control f
>dunkaroos
>0 results
disappointed Veeky Forums

These were great for storing weed when my friends and I were teens.

Why was there always one or two pieces of corn stuck in the brownie? It was always frozen in there, so it couldn't have happened during shipping. Maybe there's a guy working at every frozen dinner factory who places a kernel of corn into every brownie and gently pushes it in as a subtle metaphor for what he thinks of his job and the food he makes there.

I still find it hard to believe these arent around anymore. They were very popular.

all i remember about kid cuisine is that their mac and cheese was godlike

they are, i get them all the time

Oh frick, hello there.

wait, these are actually discontinued??

They were but its still possible to get your hands on them

Princess Toadstool... Wtf. That's Princess Peach. That's Peach Cherry.

She was princess toadstool in super mario rpg

every time i have to post this, a part of me dies. why do you do this to me, Veeky Forums?

Spoiler this fucking shit these chips deserved to live. I lived off of these. I miss them.

>I'm not the only person that remembered that existed

I only ever got the one bag, too.

Both of these get brought back to Canadian grocery stores as a limited time offer from time to time

>nu-dunkaroos

I've tried them twice since they merged the dipping cookies into slabs; both times they were terrible.

Now here's the good shit.

I know these are gone but I'm pretty sure I saw a pringle shaped chocolate of some kind last time I went grocery shopping. I'm pretty sure it was in the aisle with all the cookies/biscuits. I'm wondering if they're a way to relive the nostalgia at least a little bit

Holy fuck these are real!! I thought I imagined a snack like this in a dream!

Those who aren't picky tend not to eat shitty (((value added))) products.

There's plenty of recipes to make them yourself.

Nobody else remembers these but they were the best

>don't remember any of these because mom never bought candy

Heinz EZ-Squirt was an offense to nature.

Wtf are you even talking about lol
Dumb pol poster

Homogeneous processed snack foods are eaten by picky manbabies. Functional adults eat good food made from fresh ingredients.

>>>Reddit

I remember in the early 2000s everything for kids was GROSS. That's what was on nickelodeon and shit DUDE GROSS LMAO

They were meh

nigga I was eating French Toast Crunch last week.

>posting the same thing I do in every one of these threads.

that was the most repulsive shit I ever tasted

WHY THE FUCK don't these exist anymore

My motherfucking nigga

Coke Blak was so fucking good. I can't replicate it at home either, and I don't know what their recipe was. They need to bring it back.

the duality of man

I like the previous can style

how has no one posted this yet

probably 90% nostalgia, but i remember this being one of my favorite sodas

These were the best.

>put in mouth
>the flavor's gone before you even get it out of the wrapper

Graham cracker and chocolate go so well together, I miss it

Anybody else like these?

Dude, they sell this everywhere. Where do you live?

These fucking things right here, although they remind me of how I was pretty much the worst type of teen ever.

>drinking these liquid sugar drinks
>skateboard in illegal areas, getting in fights with security when told to stop
>Bam Margera was GOD
>listening to nothing but pop punk

She was princess Toadstool until like the N64. And even after I think Toadstool is just treated like a last name.

Habanero Doritos.

I miss that duck

ah fuck, I remember the cheetos, those tasted great as they completely shredded the roof of my mouth

Opressive, racist, bullshit.

>bunch of kids ITT

My sister was talking about pic related a few weeks ago. Realized I hadn't seen them in a while... discontinued in 1981.

These things were both decadent and disgusting.

>general

wtf is that you old man

i remember that

they were like mustard pickle and cheese flavored, which i like

*sigh* I remember eating the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles variant of these

arkansas.

Would legitimately commit arson or securities fraud for more of these.

Those were one of the best things I've ever tasted. I'd join you in committing crimes to get more of them.

That's a Curly Wurly, with the name of a 70s Snickers

was this coffee or coffee mixed with cola?

Do Americans really eat this?

damn i remember vacation in italy where i had these. Bought a 6pck and drank it in one day in hot car, worst headache ever.

Have you had a Pepsi Fire yet? I swear it's nearly the same formula with a bit of cinnamon flavoring. It tastes just like how I remember Red Fusion tasting.

they still sell those at the ingles in my town

literally tastes like someone spat out their chewed up piece of Big Red into your Pepsi and charged you $1.25 for 20oz of it

are you talking about the fibre one bars?
they aren't the same

pic

no, i'm talking about the real ones

tasty kake eclair pie
thank me later son

My brother loved these. He also loved the Elvis Reeses, they were peanut butter and banana or something.

A couple times he got really stoned and sent me to the store for some, forgetting that they had been discontinued for almost a decade.

wait that was made by betty crocker? first gushers now those.

I remember those, they were one of my favorites. Graham crackers are so fucking good, better than most cookies imo.

My brother and I would squirt this stuff on hot dogs and then wipe it off. The dye would stay and look like a tattoo. The shit came in an awful placenta-tone purple too.

We had something similar in the uk think cadburys did them. Was pretty litty

i thought he was a penguin

your anger makes me want to see them brought back and sold for $0.18 a box so that all the nogs and white trash will buy them up.

Fiber one makes these now they are in US supermarkets

Those and the Salsa Doritos they replaced.

Habanero Dorito bros, there are habanero Cheetos out right now that taste exactly how I remember the Doritos tasting

hell yeah my nigger.

from where?

This right here

you fucking double nigger...