Last thing you cooked

How was lunch?

>baked chicken drumsticks in Nandos extra hot peri peri sauce
>baking tray deglazed and poured over white rice
>lettuce, radish, onion and broccoli side salad

500g of ground turkey cooked with diced softened onions and olive oil, chiffonade spinach and minced garlic added near end with half squeeze lemon juice, tomato sauce. seasoned with herbs de province and some roasted garlic sea salt, served with shredded montery jack cheese and homemade purple cabbage saurekreut on top.

ate it all

Just finished grilling burgers

Lamb ribs. Scored and rubbed with a spice paste made from garlic, black peppercorn, dry red chilli, dry rosemary, black lemon and salt, all pounded together in a mortar, with just enough olive oil to make it easily spreadable.

Roasted in the oven.

Meat carved from bone.

For lunch, I knawed at what meat was left on the bones and had pic related with it: bitter peppers stewed in homemade tomato sauce potatoes and onion cooked in the lamb render and a salad with homemade balsamic vinaigrette. Saved the meat proper for leftovers.
Was good.

I made ribeye with a bordolaise sauce, mushroom risotto, brussels sprouts, and a mushroom soup for my family. It was fine.

just wondering, how do you prepare brussel sprouts like that? I assume you roasted them in the oven, but do you ever roast them accompanied by something else as well? got a particular temp/time you use?

made gnocchi from scratch for the first time last night. went pretty well, had it with a butter, mushroom, thyme and garlic sauce.

Venison on the barbecue.
Salt pepper garlic on the meat, charcoal grill.
Before I put the meat down I added apple, grape and cherry wood let it catch fire.
Put the meat on hot and closed the lid, only opening it to flip the meat and season before the flames kicked up again.

Turned out a nice rare with a great sear on both sides.

Looks more like pan fried than roasted

Pepper and feta cheese cooked with paprika and olive oil in a terracotta dish, I don't think it as a precise name

Didn't take a pic but baked salmon fillets with vegetables in a honey soy glaze. Pretty good desu. 10/10 will make again.

Coated lightly in olive oil and then bake on a baking pan at 450 F for like 15 min

>cubed chicken breast
>marinate in mix of: olive oil, soy sauce, fish sauce, chili powder, garlic powder, smoked paprika, touch of coriander (no real reason for that ust wanted to try it)
>fry in pan
>add diced garlic and ginger to pan once the chicken is browned on both sides
>squeeze half a lemon over the pan
>place ontop of these bretty small soft taco shells
>garnished with cheese, chopped green onion, chopped lettuce and jalapenos
only about 450-550 cals for 3 of them too. think i should add a bit of corn starch to the pan when the juices cook out so i can thicken and keep the flavor on the chicken

Roasted carrots and sweet potatoes.

If you want to kick it up a notch, render some pancetta fat and toss the sprouts in that instead of olive oil. Once you get them on a baking sheet sprinkle some lemon juice over. Right after you take the roasted sprouts out of the oven quickly get some grated parmesan cheese over them so it melts and then serve them up.

Good stuff.

risotto looks gr8 m8, i havent made mushroom risotto in like 2 years. gonna have to make some now

pan fried human anus

>render some pancetta fat and toss the sprouts in that

or bacon. save the bacon for breaky the next day, or u can chop/dice a couple strips and keep the meat wit the sprouts when u plate it

I did a brisket and made pizza sauce last night.

I'd have brisket sammies for days, but I made it for family reunion for the eclipse.

>diced garlic
>cheese and jalapenos are a garnish
retard/10

Thanks for the suggestions.

Thanks buddy. It's my lunch for today.

rate my soup!

It isn't, I pan fried it. Get your eyes checked! :P

I had a beer and some waffle fries

Thanks!! :)

African/5

Made pretty great cheap pork chops last night.

>Pat dry, rub with salt, pepper, and some dried italian herb blend because weeknight
>Pan sear in cast iron with olive oil over medium heat
>Remove from pan
>Add chopped red pepper, onion, garlic, serrano peppers to hot pan
>Cook until soft and translucent, then add chopped tomato
>Cook down again
>Add in ~1/3 cup dry white wine, cook it down
>Served together with big pile of chopped spinach

It was like an easy pork scarpariello without the mushrooms/sausage. The peppers were good and spicy from the serrano with a great garlic and cooked wine taste, and the pork had amazing crispy edges.

Highly recommend, did not take pictures though.