Well, never going to Starbucks again

Well, never going to Starbucks again.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RAISE_Act
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What the fuck are dreamers

The DREAM Act is an American legislative proposal for a multi-phase process for undocumented immigrants in the United States that would first grant conditional residency and upon meeting further qualifications, permanent residency.

>Person breaks the law and enters the US illegally, ignoring the arduous process that actual legal immigrants go through to become a citizen
>push out a useless disgusting baby while in the USA
>somehow this means the undocumented baby should be able to stay in America and is a "Dreamer"

you mean illegal immigrant. fuck off.

They're not illegal if they're popped out on this side of the border! Yay, immigration! :^)

>hating on the constitution
GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY YOU FUCKING RUSSIAN

>stupid cunt on the sidewalk holding easily spotted cunt beverage
>target spotted
>aim car accordingly

also how the fuck are you supposed to prove you're a dreamer? documents?

>Is born in the US
>Undocumented
The fuck? If you're born in a country you're a citizen don't matter where the fuck your parents came from.

A dreamer is a undocumented immigrant that has been in the US for more than six years which mainly pertain to minors. At least know what you're spouting dumb /pol/ fag.

This is literally not true though lol.
>california education

no homes it is true you are wrong esse

A "dreamer" is also a meaningless term. Just because Obongo pretended it was real doesn't make it so. He used it to virtue signal but never really gave a shit. So now we get to stop pretending like dreamers are anything other than illegal immigrants who are joining gangs and committing crime.

>Parent illegally enters the US
>brings kids
>kids live here for more than 6 years

basically a kid who's parents made them enter illegally

they get a free frap for it

I wasn't denying that they don't join gangs, I was just pointing out your misinformation

Someone has to risk their life to get me my secret ingredients and it's definitely not me

you're not reading it right

a baby born in the US from an undocumented immigrant is a legal US citizen

a dreamer is a kid, or baby, born in a foreign country who grew up in the US while still being undocumented

US law unfortunately let's baby's born here to be legal citizens, no matter the ethnicity or nationality

laws like this usually result in the kids parents being deported on occasion, the the kid being left in government funded foster care

Not everyone who replies to you is the same person. Also he wasn't misinformed; you're just trying to make some sweeping generalization about a group of people that you know nothing of.

The term "undocumented" is worse than anything in canonical Newspeak. Like someone forgot to "document" them, or something? They're just illegal aliens, nothing more nothing less.

>14th Amendment, Section 1 addresses the protection of “All persons born or naturalized in the United States"
Literally in the constitution. /pol/ fags should be forced to memorize the constitution and get quizzed on it every time they want to post in order to weed out the brainlets.

instead of complaining on a food board maybe you should call up your senator and lay out a plan on how to remove 12 million people from the united states.

You're still pretending like anchor babies are citizens when they're not. There's not actually anything that mandates this be true. Also, not reading your post as long as you use made up terms like "undocumented immigrant"

How the fuck do you prove you're a dreamer?

What was I generalizing exactly?

>what is the 14th amendment

>hating on based ius soli

If you are not for open borders then get. the. fuck. out. of. Veeky Forums.

>Literally the 14th amendment of the constitution

I never said mud babies should be here, but they get too because of our shitty laws

if you hate it, then learn the fucking law first you retard

People aren't illegal. We're all children of the earth. please take your hateful drumph ideaology back to /pol/, as it doesn't belong on this board.

Another fucking brainlet, you're the reason /pol/ gets so much hate. Get the fuck out my board and let the people who actually have some knowledge about US politics post.

You're the reason /pol/ is the worst board on this site

Fuck off and read a book you braindead moron

Weird. I wonder why no one ever interpreted the Constitution to confer birthright citizenship during the 200 years following its ratification. I guess they just made a mistake. Thank goodness we know better now, this is obviously what the Founders wanted.

There is a whole body of SCOTUS cases that prove you wrong. It is a legal gray area. Leftists just push it as a done deal. The anchor baby scam was invented 30 years ago by a liberal zealot, Justice William Brennan, who slipped a footnote into a 1982 Supreme Court opinion announcing that the kids born to illegals on U.S. soil are citizens.

>YOURE WRONG BUT I CANT EXPLAIN WHY!
Great argument leftist retards

I seriously hope this post was made ironically

You can say whatever conspiracy you want but as long as it remains a part of the constitution it will be enforced. If you hate it so much get into politics and try to remove it or get it changed.

kek, it's organic food all over again

>Literally posted in the thread
wew lad, I'm surprised that small brain of yours knows how to use a computer.

Well you're wrong because my parents came here on vacation when I was born and I got citizenship the second my foot touched American airspace

>ignoring the post that tells you why you're wrong

Here let me spell it out for you. Previous SCOTUS rulings either stated that anchor babies weren't citizens or punted the question. It has never been tested directly. The 14th amendment can only be reasonably construed to refer to previous slaves.

And the current administration is doing exactly what you are saying, so congrats!

yawn

you're a fucking pleb faggot if you ever went in the first place

>Not a single mention that /pol/ conjured all this up

You're all faggots, both sides of the debate. This is a /pol/ troll.

And you all took the b8

>I haven't read a law, written into the constitution over a 100 years ago, but a supreme court case citing the already existing law proves it's actually a new age liberal conspiracy

you make people who want immigration reform, and less Mexicans entering illegal look like a bunch of retards

thanks for ruining everything

>baiting this hard

The Constitution does not confer birthright citizenship. The landmark case that is now referred to to justify this doctrine is United States v. Wong Kim Ark, which concerned the child of legal immigrants who had already been granted permanent residency and were engaged in "productive business" within the United States.

Meanwhile, Indians born within the borders of the United States were never considered to be citizens, as they were not "subject to the jurisdiction thereof". The Indian Citizenship Act had to be passed precisely because indians did not automatically receive citizenship just for being born on U.S. soil.

There was a post that refuted the Elk v Wilkins and US v Wong Kim Ark rulings? Must have missed that...

This was in reference to previous slaves and designed to state that blacks were citizens. Nothing more. Again, case law and the intentions of the people who wrote this amendment make this very clear. Your feelings simply don't matter as much as the facts.

Jesus fucking christ fuck this website.
>go to /k/
>duruduru trannies in the military 200 posts later
>thread about ballistics gets 20 replies and dies
>go to Veeky Forums
>muh immigrants
>muh vegan cucks

/pol/ and /leftypol/ go into the same fucking shower and I swear to christ I'll turn the gas valve with my erect cock. Fuck off and die every single one of you

>being this triggered when in reality you could have held shift and clicked 100 threads to hide them in the time it took you to write that diatribe

Take note. This is what leftists do. They avoid facts and make little snide remarks. All just a bunch of snark and little else. Watch this retard ignore all the posts discussing the actual law so he can parrot the same image repeatedly and call everyone else uninformed.

>lol bro don't worry about your website being ruined by a bunch of politically obsessed self-appointed demagogues, just b urself.
Yeah nah, also how slow do you think I type?

Only on paper. Still scum.

Awww I know you little Drumpfies are going poopie in your diapers right about now *cough grand jury cough* but please pleaase pleaaase leave Veeky Forums
Without vibrant immigrants Americans would only eat boiled unseasoned chicken or mayonnaise sandwiches - think about that before you spout your hateful rhetoric /endrant

>this entire disaster of a thread

so, what did you guys cook for dinner?

semen

No no no, fuck you.

An undocumented immigrant is born foreign to U.S. and infiltrates our border. A pharmacist isnt born with an educational background.... and using heroin as an analogy?

A Valliant attempt for whoever made that.

I bet that picture made so many facebook news feeds light up in hopefull optimism and confidence for our future.

*puke*

wow imagine that democrats want to keep their illegal voter base intact

you guys know this is a /pol/ false flag right?

I live in SD, 10 minutes from the Mexican border. You people don't understand how shit your lives would be if the entire country was like my city. To answer your question, if I could legally murder an illegal Mexican immigrant and eat their heart for dinner I would do it.

>going to Charbucks in the first place
Apply yourself. Also mods do your fucking job. This thread is BARELY food related.

My mom came over from Mexico when she was two and technically never got her citizenship. She married a white man and had me, a white boy, do I qualify for free shit?

I dare you to post your address ;)

I live in the poor part of Orange County, that's all you're gonna get.

Yes, one parent being a citizen is enough, even to be president

I really wish retards like you that pretend to be concerned about MUH CONSTITUTION knew more than only the 1st and 2nd Amendments. And you don't even understand the 1st one

Nigga I was born here. I don't live with my mom.

How do you prove you're a dreamer? Is Starbucks reporting through ICE to confirm this?

If not, I'm undocumented too

Wrong reply, mean to reply to OP

All of this fucking drama over a fake advertisement

You guys are fucking retarded

>mfw I ordered one of these online and picked it up with my Trump hat on

Manager tried to stop me but I ignored him and walked out

lol I do this too

Wear brownface and speak taco.

>Manager denies you a free drink.
>Record him doing it.
>Claim he did it because you are a faggot.

My God I need this hat just to do this.

Check your wallet to make sure you don't have any government ID.

This isn't true for most countries in the world. In the majority of countries, your citizenship follows your parents. In Australia for example, if your parents are not citizens, you will not get Australian citizenship even if you are born there.

>undocumented
I think you mean "illegal". Your Orwellian sanitising language won't change the fact that they have no legal right to be in the USA, therefore, they have migrated illegally, therefore, they are illegal immigrants.

REMOVE ENCHILADA

>the arduous process that actual legal immigrants go through to become a citizen
more like impossible
>make the requirements so retardedly high that almost no one can enter legally unless you're a rich fuck with millions to spend or some celebrity
>get mad when people ignore them and break the law
WOOOOW

yes this is that actress lmao

I personally don't choose my coffee chains based on their political affiliation.

There is no such thing as magic soil that turns third worlders into western Jeffersonian Constitutionalists when they drop a baby on it.

The 14th Amendment doesn't pertain to illegals.

This has been your civics lesson for the day

>Veeky Forums - Alt-Righters REEEEEEING about foreigners

maybe the requirements are this high because america is trying to solve it's own problems instead of spreading it's anus to the whole world and become a 3rd world shithole

>Be ICE officer
>Hang out in plainclothes in Starbucks
>Illegals openly out themselves while ordering their diabetes bombs
>Scoop them up and take their drinks
>mfw

>america is trying to solve it's own problems
>elect a retarded snake oil peddler as president
D E L U D E D

>Literally take in the most LEGAL immigrants of any country on Earth
>It's impossible

>>Literally take in the most LEGAL immigrants of any country on Earth
lmao not for long

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RAISE_Act

>And I'm proud to be an American starts playing

I am coming to America on scholarship from Indian government to study.
I want to have citizenship one day and be an all American boy!

Take your education and figure out how to get your people to stop shitting in public

>tfw actually against this

True it doesn't go far enough and scooping up the best and brightest from other countries makes them worse places in the long run, meaning more and more people of progressively lower quality will want to be emigrating out of them.

Alas totally shutting down immigration is not yet politically viable.

>complicate the legal requirements even further
>look each other with a vacant puzzled stare when mexicans keep flooding the border or overstaying their tourist visas
I bet you're the kind of retard that thinks that increasing gun control removes guns from felons

SHARTINTHEMART
H
A
R
T

>mexicans keep flooding the border
WALL
>overstaying their tourist visas
EXIT VISA TRACKING

It's not hard.

>look each other with a vacant puzzled stare when mexicans keep flooding the border
lol not so fast