Thousand Year Egg

So is it just a meme food or does it at least taste decent?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_boy_egg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are these the eggs fermented in the urine of young boys or am I getting my """delicacies""" mixed up?

It doesn't taste that bad until you remember it's fermented eggs, then it might put you off if you're not used to exotic food

This looks like some fictional food, sounds cool. There's also some "Master stocks" in china that claim to be a hundred years old.

Same cuisine different dish.

its a nice gimmick to dice and throw in salads

wew

Please tell me this isn't real.

The white tastes of very little, the yolk tastes sulfurous and savory. Overall there's a kind of ripe urine smell, except not in a bad way.

It's alright. Nothing that special, desu.

It's very basic so you should eat it with sugar and vinegar, other wise, it's pretty good.

Its the urine of horses but its not true. Its just a myth because these things taste like piss

it's not real (it is)

It's real. They specifically go for boys with exemplary health and grades and it's apparently and honor to be chosen to piss in the bucket. You know for all of the shitposting that europoors like to do about 'murica land you'd be amazed how many countries make culinary choices that are infinitely more abysmal.

I just looked it up. That's something.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_boy_egg

had this as a starter recently. it is fine at first but then the aftertaste just keeps getting more and more eggy. no liquid could stop it.

do u think that yoshi gets embarrassed when he poos out eggs in front of mario???

reddit spacing

sorry if this ofends anyone but i thought it was a funny thing haha

reddit spacing

and i would like to know if any of you have any pics of yoshi pooing an egg while he looks nervous or embarrassed

reddit spacing

i just want to see it for a few laughs haha

reddit spacing

another thing i am wondering is what do you think the eggs smell like haha im just curious for laughs haha i would like to smell them

It tastes pretty good, though honestly the more you eat in a sitting the worse it gets

>Virgin_boy_egg
so I can still make one by myself ?

I bet the egs smell like licorice

>boy
underage pls go

kill yourself

>rip urine smell
>except not in a bad way
Piss fiend confirmed

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Chink here, you add some Soy sauce eat it during breakfast with congee, or dice it and mix it with soft tofu, chopped green onions, and soy sauce.
Also it is soaked in a quicklime solution, the sulfur smell comes from the yolk itself.