>Talking about how she recently got a UTI
>They're apparently common for her
>All because she's dehydrated
>Find out its because she refuse to drink water
>Says it disgusting and tastes horrible
>Water
>Disgusting

Why the fuck do people think shit like this

let me guess, she's american right? many americans exclusively drink dyed high fructose corn syrup aka "soda"

City water tastes like ass because it's been treated by and for all kinds of nasty shit
Not everyone get a to enjoy crisp rural water like you do, faggot

Bingo, her liquid consumption apparently just boiled down to coffee and latte's. Absolutely disgusting. And not even black coffee, just cream filled diabetes drank. And she wonders why she has health problems.

>And she wonders why she has health problems.
Clearly the problem is global warming and lack of gun control.

We live in the same neighborhood. And as far as I can tell the water isn't aidsy, she has no excuse.

>drinking anything but water regularly
i drink the occasional alcohol or black coffee and thats it. fucking sodafags need to go.

Ain't that the damn truth.

>tfw like water but it's not as refreshing as a carbonated drink
>drink tons of carbonated flavored water and around 4 bottled waters a day

I'm doing ok lads?

Depends, define flavored water.

I do this too. Walmarts clear american?

Its weird seeing people prefer soda to water.

God i fucking love water

I wish they would make that shit without the aspartame. La Croix makes bank selling those shits $5 for a dozen 12 oz cans because they don't taste like gross fake sugar.

>common uti
she's a slut, dipshit

Just buy fucking cheap bottles of water or move to another city fag, you need to drink water otherwise you'll be deshydrated every weeks
In my city everyone drink tap water because it's actually very good and cheap water

people who think water is disgusting generally have not had to do exercise ever in their lives

Yes, citizen, the municipal water is excellent, healthy, and very affordable. Drink up and you'll easily get your daily mandatory values of estrogen and fluoride!

New York city water is supposed to taste amazing. I never drank it as a kid. I live in the suburbs now and the water is fluoride free but the chlorine taste is unbearable. I just filter it.

she is slut, sorry OP.
even though her urethra is shorter than ours a uti is cause by bacteria in it (cock carousel prize), How would being dehydrated lead to that?
>from someone who has had 2 uti's from a dick piercing"

She could be drinking some really hard water or water with high amounts of chlorine taste in it?

And she could just be too dumb to know what a water softener and/or filter is?

Suggest a water filter machine? Tell her she'll save a lot of money, seems expensive to be constantly drinking juice or soda for hydration

>not drinking water from a well

Good goy!

True. That's why I bought a Brita jug, now it tastes much better

You could also get a water cooler. Depending on how much money you have, you can get those huge bottles delivered to you by a service with minimum inconvenience.

If it's not straight up soda, it's fine, since you don't have excess sugar consumption. But if you got something to make your own carbonated water, it might be cheaper for you, idk.

Anyway, as far as the girl goes to repeatedly put herself through painful UTIs just because she dislikes water is just retarded, she deserves all the pain she's in jfc.

Even a cursory Google search would have let you save yourself from looking like such a dumbass

Met my friend from high school's fiance couple years ago and she always complained about headaches and migraines.
When it boiled down to it, she said she couldn't remember the last time she had a glass of water. I tried to tell her that some water might help with her headaches but she said she hated it and looked like she was about to cry.

He's not wrong though. Having a lot of sex leads to UTIs

Hope he took out a life insurance policy on her

I've had lots of sex and zero UTI.
But I'm from a civilised country, we have drinkable tap water and condoms.

The condoms probably help. But careful if you get your hands or mouth all over it and then put it back in. Let alone if you go near the butt and then back again.

There's a reason they call them honeymoon infections. I'm assuming you're a grill, guys don't suffer this. But if you bang multiple times a day for a bit it's worth having these around.

>aldi water is like $2.30 for a 36 pack
>can't afford to drink water

maybe you deserve the estrogen and flouride in the public drinking water faggit

Yeah, I'm sure there's no estrogen in bottled water.

UTIs arent induced by lack of water consumption. UTIs happen when fecal matter or bacteria gets into the urethra

Said the cunt who doesnt practice what they preach

>be me
>have dick pierceing for 7 years
>never had a uti

Wash your dick you disgusting faggot

Urination helps flush out bacteria to prevent UTIs. That's why health professionals advise peeing after sex. Being dehydrated means she's not peeing enough to flush germs out.

Soda and coffee is a diuretic, the dehydration would have to be severe for urination to be reduced so greatly

If all you drink are diuretics, you'd be pretty fucking dehydrated, no?

Since you're retarded, UTI can be caused by any bacteria entering the urethra. Even when a girl starts her period she could get an infection just from the bloody discharge, and especially from keeping a tampon in for too long (which has a variety of other issues associated with it as well.)

Not everything can be summed up with
>hurr shes a slut

Ameritard here. I tend to avoid soda, 'cause I care about my teeth. Water, alcohol, black coffee.

what the fuck do you think they make soda out of?