This is the best McDonald's food item

This is the best McDonald's food item.

Other urls found in this thread:

foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/baked-stuffed-flounder-recipe-1916718
foodwishes.blogspot.com.au/2013/01/the-tuna-melt-open-face-insert-hypocrisy.html
foodwishes.blogspot.com.au/2011/03/creamy-tomato-tuna-penne-pasta-and.html
usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/08/04/muslim-family-says-mcdonalds-intentionally-served-them-bacon-14-mcchicken-sandwiches/539319001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They forgor the fishbun one time. I was buttmad as fuck

>we deserve $15 an hour

Do Americans really eat that garbage?

So fucking stupid. One time i wanted 2 mc ribs. And i got 1 mc rib and 1 6chickennuggets pack WITHOUT sauces. I mean you should realize there is somethig wrong when you put there no sauce in. But wth?

I'm a Brit and I eat this superior sandwich.

I like McDonald's food when I'm on the road or in a hurry but their workers fucking piss me off. They've forgotten entire sandwiches out of my order. Ordered two double cheeseburgers and got one. And of course I didn't realize until I got home and opened the bag so they ripped me off there. I've also ordered breakfast meals and they forgot the hashbrown. Compared to that shit, I hardly even feel anything anymore when I ask for no ice in my drink and they give me ice. But the day those fucking losers start earning 15 an hour is the day I stop eating fast food.

I like them but always have to wait 10 minutes for them to make a fresh one, which I guess is good thing, if you have the time.

wrong, it is the second best item.
the best item is the double filet of fish

Can't get this in the UK. Very sad.

You could easily ask them to add a second filet o fish patty you know?
Or do they not even have the regular ones?

lol did it work? i should try that.

They've got the regular ones. Might ask them to add a second patty next time.

What you mean did it work?

I emailed the shit out of them and got 25€ in vouches

it satisfies you in a way that a single or even two filet o fishes cant satisfy you
it is more than the sum of its parts

>Fishbun

no, spicy mcchicken is best BUT I JUST MOVED AND THEY DON'T FUCKING HAVE IT AT MY NEW MCDONALDS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ya i meamt fishpatty

Do Europeans really suck kilometers of black and brown cocks every day?

>cheese on fish

You cant keep expecting to post this shit without getting threatened with a fag drag, fag.

*Kilometres

theres nothing wrong with cheese and fish
foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/baked-stuffed-flounder-recipe-1916718
foodwishes.blogspot.com.au/2013/01/the-tuna-melt-open-face-insert-hypocrisy.html
foodwishes.blogspot.com.au/2011/03/creamy-tomato-tuna-penne-pasta-and.html

>brown
>mitzewich

>fishbun
>meamt fishpatty
this is what a lifetime of eating toast sandwiches will do to you

I used to work at mcdonalds for seven months. The workers have no time for any of that shit. If we slowed down to baby your ass the line would just grow and grow. The line never ends, it is an endless slog and keeping the place running (stocking things) is more important than giving you your precious fresh coffee or correcting your stupid order from an hour ago. And it only takes about 3-4 minutes of waiting before trashy customers start drawling out about how we dont understand what faaaast food is "get it through your head, this is a driiiiive thruuu, not a sit and park thru!"

Get bent fucks. The line is always long and getting longer with plenty of other places to eat out there. You go to mcdonalds because you are cheap trash, you're late for work because you're a fuck up and you cant wait 10 minutes at a decent place because you are too poor. You don't get good service at a place that popular. The best you can hope for is they open up another mcdonalds. I worked across the street from a BK and their fucking drive through was almost always empty. Because mcdonalds is cheaper by like 20 cents or some shit ya cheap fucks

As long as Im rambling, god the memories. Some fat fuck wanted 5 syrups for his order of pancakes. FIVE. Like soup with pancake bits. I charged him for them and he drove off after yelling at me for five minutes. You get to watch the lowest point of someones day, ALL DAY. Granted, they were all watching the lowest point of my day. But who cares, he got coffee, see pictured. They use a toilet brush (a clean one) to clean the coffee pots. Some workers messed them up.

risky, custom orders are a sure way to pay more and have them fuck up your meal. Extra patties tend to cost as much as just getting 2 sandwiches. Everyone does one job in a mcdonalds (order taker, food maker, second and third food maker, order maker, 1-2 service people) so if one person fucks up, it fucks the whole thing up. keep it simple stupid

F I L E T O F U C K
I
L
E
T

O

F
U
C
K

cursed image

> Pay someone unlivable wage to work at a breakneck pace and deal with the lowest of human garbage
>Expect them to give a shit about their job.

They prolly don't give a shit about much if they're stuck working at mcDs

can someone post the filet o fuck pic ty

either this or the double quarter pounder

The only other person I've heard complain about cheese and fish together was my commie faggot friend who went to "cooking school".

That's not correct at all. The one I worked at had about 5-10 high school kids who didnt give one fuck (deadbeats), and then like 60-70 hard working Hispanic chicks that bust heir ass all day and seemed to fear management.

I came late to work every fuckin day and got a promotion. Some other girl came in late once by five minutes and got yellled by a manager for five minutes at the top of their lungs, she just sat their and 'los siento'd' all fuckin day just takin it.

Guess which one of us was white and was paid more and given better hours. Guatemalans will do fucking anything for a buck. Mcdonalds doesnt screw up your order because the people are lazy, thats such a dumb meme. They are rushed to the point of breaking.

For me, it's the McChicken

does no one else think fish with cheese just sounds gross

especially american """"cheese""""

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/08/04/muslim-family-says-mcdonalds-intentionally-served-them-bacon-14-mcchicken-sandwiches/539319001/

>alabama
stopped reading there

>not giving a shit about your job
>expecting a raise

>giving a shit about your job

Lmao get fucked wageboi, true enlightenment is working a menial, bullshit job for base subsistence

Iam from germany the mc rib and fish patty story happened to me. In our mcdonalds its not that full

Also mcd isnt cheap in germoney

Combine with chips and you're right

>not liking nice things
This is why you never get laid.

>food item

you still went there, chump.

You know it's shit, people tell you it's shit, it's renown for being shit. No one would ever recommend you go there.

You. Still. Fucking. Went.

yes. it is a food item/product.