Thoughts? It opened today

Thoughts? It opened today

Other urls found in this thread:

g.co/kgs/CpvVe1
aclu-co.org/court-rules-bakery-illegally-discriminated-against-gay-couple/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That may be the most retarded thing I've ever read. It may have opened today, but I imagine it's going to be closed by Christmas. I don't know where that is but I'd love to take my husband past and laugh at them, then go to another restaurant.

>respect goes both ways

the extreme irony

Go there and point out that women earn less than men because they pick stupid jobs like working at a feminist restaurant.

Pretty sure you can get sued for discrimination like this, by the by. You certainly would if it went the other way

I don't agree with the notion underlying this restaurant but it also basically doesn't affect me at all so I don't really give a shit

Considering how this is, you know all you'd have do to get priority seating and regular prices is say you're trans and identify as a woman, right? If they don't play along, call them transmisogynistic hypocrites.

This is genuis.

I want to bring back the classy 19th century gentleman's clubs they had in London

Looks like it'd be very successful in your average metropolitan homo hovel

Looks fine
>go in
>order normal meal
>don't tip
>write a note: your 18% tip was already added to my bill :^)

>I identify as a woman
Lesbians BTFO

I'm a pre-op mtf I want priority

I think it's in Melbourne (Australia) so that's not gonna work.
Go with the tranny option

Realest shit I've read on this website all day, kill yourself OP.

>walk in with gf
>get her to order all the drinks

And the problem is solved

Fukin retarded. The whole point is fucked from square one.

This can't possibly be legal, then. This is open and blatant discrimination.

Let retards be retards. They are doing it in there own space. The 3rd rule will put most people off. It'll most likely fold in 6 months.

g.co/kgs/CpvVe1

I'd sell my soul to have somebody draw Pepe on there with chalk.

Why?

Because as much as I am ashamed of resorting to LE EBIN MEE-MEE like that they'd all scream like stuck pigs. Because of a few damned chalk scribbles. There's some catharsis in the thought of the act.

What do they mean by "respect goes both ways"?

I don't care if a lesbian establishment up-charges me. It's obviously not for me.

Feminists know no such word as irony.

You would be charged with murder for blowing the mind of every patron there.
And possibly rape too.

>Go there.
>Get treated like shit because you are a man.
>Get charged extra because you are a man.
>Sue, claiming you identify as a woman and feel persecuted because of it.
>Leave winning the case, make them pay you in Trump hats.

Heh its like 5 mins away from me

So discrimination is in again?

GREAT!

How does it do for business?

The occasional hipster though my classes at uni start pretty early so I haven't seen the morning rush yet. Though there's others around there that do a lot better.

Is this real? Are they banking on having enough lesbian customers who like this sign so much that they'll ignore how filthy the restaurant is? Jesus, that floor is dirtier than a gas station bathroom. Who would eat there?

I'm ok with this. I grew up surrounded by restaurants with signs with right wing bullshit. Gawwd bless and all that crap. Of course that's considered "quaint" or "authentic" whereas this is considered SEXISM REEEEEE by Veeky Forums neckbeards.

Luckily I am not surrounded by Veeky Forums neckbeards IRL, most people I know would probably read the sign, have a chuckle, and then order their food.

Remember kids: people who wear glasses are "cucks" because reading is unamerican.

please tell me this place is owned by a chick and not a dude

it's a dyke bar dumbass, of course it's owned by a woman

Why? You can only comment on the fact that sexism exists if you're a chick?

My understanding of the law is that you need to have X or more employees (X=5 or something) for discrimination to be a thing.
Check it out in your county.
They should be able to get away with it insomuch as a bakery should be able to deny cake making services to gay couples.

>"God bless America" in any way comparable to "Males are a scourge and will pay reparations"

>a bakery should be able to deny cake making services to gay couples.
Aaaand look at how well that worked out.

>And anyone should be able to deny service to anyone, for whatever reason as unsound and unreasonable as it may seem to others.
If it kills their business because fags don't want to give them money, then so be it.
Let it be.

It will last a bit longer than that unfortunately. Maybe for a couple of years at most.
That area is full of left wing greenie hipster vegan dyke cunts. Brunswick in Melbourne, Aus.
facecuck.com/handsomeherbrunswick

I guess we're throwing the 1st amendment out of the discussion?

And closes in the next 18 months

DID THEY JUST ASSUME MY GENDER

Not the user above, but I don't understand what you mean?

Every business should be free to discriminate as they so please, but a business owner exercising their freedom of speech does not exclude them from legitimate repercussions.

I.e. "We don't serve fags," and three months later the place has to close because homosexes and homo-supporters boycott it.

That's life, and one of the basic laws of physics as we know it: every action has an opposite and equal reaction.

aclu-co.org/court-rules-bakery-illegally-discriminated-against-gay-couple/