Plates that are not plates

"One full English Brekkie on a shovel for the big guy"

Why do Brits make fun of us when they do stuff like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3067455.stm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are so many people too dumb to realize that eating food, especially hot food, off some random paint that's chipping in some spots is a bad idea? I bet these people microwave food in plastic and/or styrofoam containers too.

Nobody said anglo's were smart

>anglo's
Nice grammar amerilard

i believe serving ANY food on anything other than a plate is a sin. I'm looking at you, wooden chopping board with a burger on it

>not serving chips on newspaper
Juncker please leave

only exception

That looks like something that Americans would do though.

No fun allowed

So why is there an actual plate under the shovel?

Could be to make it easier to carry. It's common in a restaurant to put a hot plate or bowl on top of a cold plate so the waiter can carry it without getting burned.

Another option could be simple stability. The curved plate holds the shovel preventing it from tipping over while you eat from it.

Is it true that american beans are made sweat??

i like this.... sue me

Because they have nowhere to dig, they're on an island.

inb4 404, thinly veiled British """""""""""""""""""""food""""""""""""""""""""""""" thread, not allowed at Veeky Forums anymore

'Don't have a lot of cash' is the key phrase here you stupid American.
You will really believe that some impoverished northern runt submitting their abomination to their local rag qualifies as actual cuisine.

I'm a European, Nigel, and the whole world knows you love toothpaste flavored food....

No tomatoes and no bacon. Cook should be beaten with the shovel.

Also no black pudding. I would not eat here.

Mint sauce goes great with lamb you uncultured faggot, and don't pretend you're continental either. Now go ingest some chlorinated pink slime with dyed HFCS water.

>mint sauce tastes like toothpaste

Warum glauben die rotgesichtigen Inselaffen immer, daß wir irgendwelchen dummen Amerikaner sind?

>be british
>call others "uncultured faggot"

choose one, or are you too fucked up on Creutzfeldt-Jacob?

>le ebin Reddit spacing
Fag.

>Go to American diner
>Get shot

Authentic experience

This is what American '''''''''''''''''''''''culture'''''''''''''''''' looks like.
Our island is well over a thousand years older than yours with a far richer history. 0/10 bait.

>Cherrypicking northern runts from Jeremy Kyle
Meanwhile in America
>Fattest country in the world
>56% white
>'''Food''' is no different than eating slop from a trough
>'''Food''' is processed meat, processed cheese and processed ''bread''
>OBSESSED with us due to their inferiority complex
You have nothing to be proud of yank, now tuck in to your lovely dinner :^)

>he doesnt know the difference between England and Britain.
Retard.

OOOHH SAY CAN YOU SHAAARRRTTT

kek.

AT THE NEAREST WALMARRTTT

Not American lol, I don't even care about the dumb Americans and they shit themselves

Ich bin ein Deutscher, ihr inzuchtgeschädigten Inselaffen lololol

I've never seen this in my life.

It tastes like vinegar and mint, nothing like toothpaste.

Do americans really do this?

Yes, us here in Brazil do this as Americans.

This is from a satirical magazine.

>The butthurt shart is now dumping his entire folder
Why do Americans start fights, lose them and then become bitter? this thread is like 'nam all over again

Oi mates, just came in to say that it was us English people that invented Lasagna!
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3067455.stm

Our wine is also the best in the world, as are our sausages which are popular all over the world. In fact they are more popular (and better) that the ones from Hungary, Germany, France or Italy.
Also our cheeses, better and more than the French. So much flavour, innit bruv?

Pig snouts are a southern delicacy. Americans are so mentally disabled they can't tell their own cuisine from ours. fucking apex kek. You should all be rangebanned from Veeky Forums.

HOWDY YALL. THIS IS WHAT WE MURICANS CALL REAL 'CUISINE'. BONE APPLE TEA!

>not knowing that toothpaste tastes like

It looks good. I'd rather just dunk it in cheese but whatever

yeah, too mch cheese/sauce or whatever, but I'd still rather eat this (and it will taste awesome I bet) than stargazy pie, British beef, jellied eel, or boiled vegetables.........

>It looks good.
Americans, everybody.
They would eat an arguably mediocre burger drenched in 'cheese product' (read: plastic) rather than a homebaked pie because they get snobby when you mention actual British food. Your entire country was a mistake.

Fuck off, it even looks like Trump ffs, you're a try hard, SJW, cuck, wannabe, faggot.

Bet you even own hats.

>Do americans really do this?

>getting newspaper ink in your food

- newspaper ink
- toothpaste
any other weird things English eat?

Its not the amount of cheese thats disgusts me so, its the KIND of cheese.

Its that fake nacho garbage cheese you buy in the grocery store next to the shit tier generic tostitos salsa.

>fattest country in the world

Clearly you haven't paid attention to mexico