cum to brasil

>take the worst aspects of niggers
>take the worst aspects of spics
>blend it all together
Voila: Brazil.

Brazilian Food it's a mix of tresh and other stuff

UM CACHORRO QUENTE

t. triggered brazilian

Damn, I didn't save any pics of the feijoada I made last week.

Holy fuck and I though Americans ate unhealthy shit.

kek

fpbp

Uma?

Feijoada is 100% UMA DELICIA

That dude is just butthurt, i'm Brazilian and i love DELICIAposting

>beef and beans
Nice work brazil

What's wrong with eating monkey soup? People eat whole fish soup with the heads and eyes all the time.

Cala a boca filho da puta, eles tão fudendo cada vez mais a nossa reputação, tu quer que o Brasil pareça mais sujo e merda para os gringos?

Fish don't generally carry rabies or prion diseases.

Daí eles não vem pra cá, que bom. Quem quer um bando de gringo retardado fazendo merda aqui

Feijoada is unbelievably good.

Brazilian BBQ is probably among the very best in the world.

Well fish are not primates monkies are so disease can much more easily cross over to humans from our fellow primates. But really I wouldn't eat any mammal brain or spinal columns.

>Cooked directly over flame
>BBQ
Pardon my autism. It's pretty much the ONLY unique american thing.

Brazil has amazing grilled meats though. Kicks the shit out of that meme Argentina

Found the 2 faggots that run around on private WoW servers saying "BR?" and "goooooooooo" 24/7

Raped

B R I G A D E R I O S

>tfw there are people on Veeky Forums RIGHT NOW who have never eaten a brigadeiro
I feel bad for them

C O C A D A

youtube.com/watch?v=3XzBntbvuNM
costela na garrafa uma delicia

youtube.com/watch?v=-e5gTx1fVU4
pizza com maionese uma delicia

Oh God these are good.. and I dont even like sweets.

I miss these and I miss them a lot. Pão de Queijo with strong coffee.. Was married to a Brazilian woman and if there is anything I miss from Brazil, it would be the food. Also miss Feijoada on Sundays.

what happened, did you murder and butcher the corpse

Have you ever seen Brazilian Telenovela? If you watch that manure, you will know exactly what happened to my marriage.

>got cucked by some zika infested monkey-meat eating chimpman

sad! next time marry asian

Is this a cannibal cuisine thread?

UMA DELICIA

UMA

DELICIA
*MONKEY HUEHUE NOISES*

I always liked this better than feijoada. Feijão verde! There's a ton of cilantro involved.

Escodidinho is basically a casserole, but it's excellent. It's basically weird Brazilian shephard's pie, sometimes with manioc instead of mashed potatoes.

Is that farofa on top? Have never seen feijão verde - looks good.

ainsley harriott?

It's paçoca- shredded dried beef and manioc. So, kinda like farofa. It's more of a Northeast Brazilian thing. It's typically very salty, so you mix it with beans and rice.

WHAT ABOUT KOREAN BBQ THEN HUH SMART GUY

My sides

>Redefine a well known word
>Get upset when people use the correct meaning

Did you just assume my gender

Do Americans really eat this?

>when the first post is the ABSOLUTELY DELICIA post

t. Macaco dick sucker

Can anyone tell me why so many Brazilian restaurants are popping up in NYC. The cuisine is alright but nothing special, and there are much better options in the city.

It's almost like each country has a handful of fucks who eat weird shit. You close minded, generalizing fucking idiot

I want that

I'd try even that

haha kek what with those pizzas anyway

Your reputation literally cannot get any worse to white countries.

Nobody sane wants to go to your shithole country anyway. Once people realize that your women are """"attractive"""" because of heavy plastic surgery and ass implants, they'll end up going to some other spic country with a lower rate of kidnapping.

What do you mean "are popping up"? 46th between 5th and 6th has always had a bunch, if anything they're closing. There have been more in Astoria and Ironbound (Newark) than there used to be, but those are a primarily local clientele.

Maybe you mean the brazilian churrasco joints that are popping up all over the touristy parts of midtown, near Times Square and the MoMa? Those are for tourists just like Bubba Gump and all the rest. Pasty whitebreads love churrasquerias because they have a veneer of exoticism while presenting nothing actually unfamiliar.

>touristy parts of midtown, near Times Square and the MoMa?
yep.

I think it might be a case of confirmation bias but I think the number has grown over the last 2-3 years. Just surprises me because the cuisine doesn't have anything novel to offer. But I guess the whole brazilian steakhouse crap has been a thing for years now for people who think going to a steakhouse is the ultimate in luxury.

>1st visit of President Trump to Brazil
>First thing he eats is the legendary sopa de macaco
fucking beautiful

its actually the mods doing it. its their job to promote board specific memes

>brigadeiro
A waste of condensed milk most of time.
>feijoada
If you know how to cook it right then you will dinner in heaven.
>barbecue
Incredible overrated.
>mandioca
Well, basically a cooking cheat. You can do whatever you want with it and it end good.
>pão de queijo
Incredible incredible overrated. Even a well baked white bread is better.

Also nothing works in this country but college meals are divine for some reason.

You don't cook it directly over the flame, you wait untly the charcoal is smouldering