Homemade pasta with pesto sauce

Since all I see on here is monster cans and twitter screen caps

I don't take pictures of food because I'm not a faggot or a bleeder.

Looks really good. Your backyard looks great too, I'll bet you grow your own pesto ingredients.

Haha Nah, I use Great Value brand.

Looking good, user. How long does it take you to make your own tagliatelle?

Not too long. Only about an hour and a half if I'm locked in.

You need to work on your consistency. Unless you're going for the "rustic" choppy mis-sized look on your pasta.

I live in the middle of the countryside on the edge of the woods. Anything I do is "rustic" by definition.

Well whatever floats your boat hun.
Next time try using a knife not a fork to cut it.

>user offers a compliment. OP replies with a shitty pretentious comment.

Fuck off!

>Your backyard looks great too
>I'll bet you grow your own pesto ingredients
>There is clearly some poison ivy growing in OP's pic

Looks very good, but good luck on becoming the fattest person ever, fatty. I can only guess how fat you already are.
Might as well call that dish, fat: the meal.
Bet you have fat italian parents who've been shoveling this shit down every day of their lives. So fat.
Fat.
You're gonna be fat if you aren't already.

>he doesn't make spicy poison ivy pesto

Pesto should be more of a paste and not a salad...are you chopping it by hand the old fashioned way or blending it? You may be using too much oil.

I'm not using too much oil.

>Pesto should be more of a paste and not a salad
That's what he did though, he simply put a reasonable amount of pesto. Also it gets more liquid when it's hot, because olive oil.

From the looks, his pasta is just fine.

Come back when you get on at least a sips thread skill level. Zebra pasta nigga.

Can I get the instructions to make that pasta, OP?

That's the kind I want to make for myself, it looks nice.

Also, oil in water?
>256 posts and 25 images omitted

Looks good, OP.

It is entirely possible that I put too much pesto on my pasta but I'm also a fatass

heyyy, i used 2 cups of water , 1 tsp of salt and about 1/2 water, i just added water until i got a somewhat thicker than dread, glutenous dough. that's the best i can describe it!

ehh what? there's never too much pesto for me but then according to these comments im a fat italian.

you have a point, i am a bleeder but you will also be one when i slice you up with my guy fieri special edition knife
-Lots of love
yehka

thank you :) i dont grow them because im a lazy fuck.

lots of love,
yehka

idfk you lol gtfo
lots of love
yehka

heyy, i dont know what that person is saying , but it took me whole evening and in addition , a whole rack got blown away by a sudden gust of wind.

lots of love,
yehka

thanks , i will give it a try !
lots of love,
yehka

one a side note, thank you for having a back , i do live in the edge of the woods. i made this for my feral friends. (not furries)

i am very confused but i am the original poster!
lots of love, yehka

if i had poison ivy, id be making poison ivy tea and be feeding it to the person who called me a fat italianI'd also burn his crops and poison his water ways.

lots of love, yehka

Not the op, but pic related is the process I use, however, you can do the same in a bowl so you don't make a mess and fuck it up.

The basic pasta recipe is 1 egg per 100 grams of flour. Too wet, just add more flour, too dry, add water.

adding the eggs.

thank you for my pasta compliment .i did it by hand because i was too lazy to find the food processor and as said, it heated it on the stove to get the sauce mingling in it. I'm a girl btw but thank you :)
love always, yehka

also , who ever the fu/ck you are, stop taking creds for my post, i will do the same thing to you as i did to the fat italian

Mixing the eggs and slowly working in the flour.

lets see your skill then ,
lots of love, yehka

At this point you can start kneading.

Knead until nice and smooth and then let it rest.

Then you just roll it out and cut it as wide as you want.

Here's some rolled out dough I used for lasagna drying a bit.

If you wanted tagliatelle you'd just cut these noodles to the width you wanted.

i'm sorry , i gave you the recipe from the top of my head! it's not a 1/2 cup of water, its about 2tbs and an egg-2eggs. A nice person in the comments gave some picsthank youuu!!!!!! :)
lots of love, yehka

Remember that fresh pasta cooks very quickly, and it will only take maybe 3 minutes before it's done, so when it starts to float, test it, and pull it out when it feels right when you bite into it, aka "al dente".

I usually pull mine out right before it's done, and then finish it off in a pan with some sauce or whatever I'm using to top it.

Also, you can take your fresh pasta and hang it somewhere to dry for a bit, then roll it up some and store it in the fridge for a few days to use for later.

Shit's too easy.

Thanks so much for the feedback on my pasta everyone! Living in the country it is difficult to budget for food. I took a long time and heart making this pasta and pesto from scratch. Hope you all enjoy :)

Me sorry forgot to post under my name!!! I am Yenkah the OP

What the fuck

hahahahaahahahahahahahahaha since when did we switch !!! its okay, you can have my place in this country as a felon muhahahahahaha
lots of love, yehka

This is fake OP. The pasta is my own.

>lots of love, yehka
I like this new meta shitposting meme.

i hope you get a heart attack
lots of love,
yehka

I am Yenka

thank you, my life is a big meta shitposting meme, according to these comments i'm a fatp, italian who lives at tthe end of the forest who doesnt have enough money, i'm only 1 out of the 4.
lots of love ,
yehkaterina

Thanks for the advice. Being able to cook delicious fresh pasta is a milestone for me.

Do you use AP flour for pasta?

>Do you use AP flour for pasta?

I use semolina flour when I have it, and AP when I don't.

They both taste great, regardless.

I prefer semolina. Sounds more like semen xD

Good, thanks.

I still really want the OP recipe too, though. I want to try them side by side, but your recipe is good enough to try for now.

i dont know how you can tell me how it goes but goodluck :)

lots of love ,yehka

hey i made that too, with basil straight from the garden and some fancy pecorino that my roommate bought and forgot about

it was good