Do you rinse your canned tuna or just squeeze the fish water out?

Do you rinse your canned tuna or just squeeze the fish water out?

I prefer to rinse also. This current sandwich I'm eating I forgot and just squeezed the fishwater out. Tastes like fish. Do not like.

>eats fish
>complains about fish taste

???

Not OP but I would really like fish if it didn't have the fishy taste

you enjoy canned fish flavor? gross dude.
you can rinse with water in the can and squeeze it out over and over.

I just drain it, squeezed fish seems weird

just squeeze. open the can so a only a tiny hinge is left then push down and drain and pop open with spoon.

A better question would be do you buy tuna in water or oil? oil seems so gross

Olive oil is superior. No mayo needed. Just drain and go straight on the bread, maybe with a slice of tomato or two.

Add lemon retard
Fish 'taste' comes from volatile amines like the ones that make your cum smell and your tea bitter. They're also healthy for you. Adding an acid such as citric acid or vinegar solubilizes the amines and makes them less overpowering

>maybe with red onion, oregano, and lemon juice
ftfy

add some capers and you've got a deal!

Sounds great
That, too!

I am a wierdo who likes to rinse my tuna and eat it straight on toasted bread with nothing else. However, I have tried using this and find tasty as well.

I pity the fool who tries adding this and mayo. What a mess.

I only eat canned tuna in tuna salad and my grandma taught me to rinse it. Only one time since I've been making it have I ever not rinsed it and I would never do it again. Open it like normal, squeeze the water out, run some water in the can, shake it about and squeeze the water out. Makes for a much better time mixing with mustard, mayo, and possibly pasta.

do you do mustard and mayo at the same time?

Is there any way to do this without getting tuna juice all over your fingers?

water. no need to have all that extra fat if you are just going to put mayo on it.

I just drain it without squeezing. I also drink the tuna canning water because it has healthy fish oils in it (and I like the taste of fish). Win-win, I guess.

Yea, I typically make a box of farfalle or rotini to mix with the tuna. 2 cans of tuna, 2-3 tbsp of mayo, spicy mustard to taste, and black pepper. Boil the pasta, mix the tuna in a bowl with the ingredients, drain the pasta, mix it all together. If you're not using noodles, try putting in sliced carrots, celery, onion, artichoke hearts, etc. I don't get too exotic but it works for me in sandwiches or in pasta that I can have for a few days.

Not that I know of.

Have your mom do it for you.

Healthy yes. But so gross.

>makes fish sandwhich
>sperg out it tastes like fish
REEEEEE!

Fish 'taste' comes from volatile amines like the ones that make your cum smell and your tea bitter. They're also healthy for you.
>Eating cum is healthy for you

Not to me. I gotta admit though, I buy the more expensive shit. It tastes much better than the cheap canned tuna. I eat a lot of fresh fish, too, and I reject entirely the canned stuff that has the taste of fish that's started to go off. I can see rinsing canned fish off that has that slightly rancid flavor if you're trying not to waste food.

Another thing I do besides being selective about the brand of canned tuna I buy is check the date stamp on the cans. I like to buy the ones with a use-by date 1 year in advance, indicating the fish was very recently canned.

what are the expensive canned tuna brands?

I don't want to shill anything or cause something to get more popular. My advice is to buy 1 can of every name-brand and generic at your grocery store and do a quality comparison test. They are not all equal.