What sandwich is the best sandwich?

here are a couple of mine. gonna start a slow cooker meal tonight to eat starting tomorrow, and will do salads and sandwichs for all my food today. but i need hardcore amazing sandwich ideas! vegetarian is fine lol

Cuban

i think my sandwiches need more veggies.

Bacon sandwich is arguably the best.
Sausage sandwich also.
I love fried egg sandwiches.
But bacon, sausage AND egg sandwiches... winner.

Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun.

I am of course talking about the iconic Big Mac™ from McDonald's®. This sandwich packs a punch of flavor day or night. There really is nothing quite like it on the market. I had one just today, and let me tell you friend, it's just as good as the first time I ever had it. Throw in a side of hot fries and an ice cold Coca-Cola for a meal that satisfies like no other. And did I mention it was less than $7? If you're craving a great sandwich, the Big Mac will never let you down.

xD

a man after my own heart

Both the best sandwich, and also the best book.

a double triple bossy deluxe on a raft, 4x4 animal style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease, made cry, burned, and let swim

do the bracket

A simple turkey and cheese, with mayo and strawberry jam.

>mayo and jam

Who the fuck eats that

The best sandwich I've ever had was simple duck froi gras on delicate white bread.
The second best sandwich I've ever had was a melt with wild mushrooms, caramelized shallots, and munster cheese for days. The margin between first and second place is pretty wide however.

>Round 1
Cheese steak>meatball
Pulled pork>reuben
Caprese>falafel
Grilled Cheese>pbj
Crab cake>tuna melt
Lobster Roll>Po Boy
Gyro>Italian
Banh Mi>Cuban

>Round 2
Cheese steak>pulled pork (prefer my pork on a plate)
Caprese>grilled cheese (it's basically a grilled cheese with more going on and better bread)
Lobster Roll>crab cake
Gyro>Banh Mi

>Round 3
Cheese steak>caprese
Lobster Roll>Gyro

>winner
Lobster Roll
Fun bracket but it doesn't nearly cover every category so it's not decisive. It doesn't even touch on burgers or chicken.

Oh fuck off. No Cuban? Terrible bracket.

lobster roll isn't really a sandwich though, it's more like in a hot dog category, a bread boat that holds the slop of the lobstery goodness.

how the fuck are gyros in here but cheeseburgers aren't

TOP TIER
Cheeseburger
Pulled pork

GREAT TIER
Gyro
Grilled cheese
PB+J
Tuna melt
Cuban

OK TIER
Falafel
Caprese
Meatball
Cheesesteak
Reuben
Italian Sub
Po Boy
Banh Mi

DISGUSTING GARBAGE TIER
Crab cake

A crab cake straight out of Baltimore is usually pretty good. I'd bump crab cake and drop Falafel.

Any sandwich can be upgraded with potato chips.

Both Banh Mi and Cubans are tasty, however since Banh Mi is a hipster food they're typically made with more effort. There's no place to get a good Cuban where I live that isn't just a low effort after thought.

Doesn't matter, it was on the bracket.

How do you eat that? Do you eat it open-faced, or just mash it down?

How has nobody mentioned a Döner Kebab? Gyros are nothing in comparison.

Real deal gookwiches made in some shanty cart with a warm beer are god-tier. USA banh mi almost without fail does too much meat or ""puts their own spin on it!!1!""

Fuck off, it's supposed to be a street cart food, not elegant dining

Ive been thinking of making some cubans as a matter of fact.

Hot open-faced turkey and gravy sandwich, early in the morning after thanksgiving dinner.

Go to an asian market in the US and you'll be fine

I like french dips

sausage roll bap

Fuck, man. You put a gyro in there and my bracket is fucked. Gyro wins all

Reported for advertisement

The Bruno is a truly advanced technique.

Reported for false reporting.

is that bacon buttered?

Reported for false reporting that I'm false reporting.

Definitely

>Round 1
Cheese steak > meatball
Reuben > pulled pork
Falafel > caprese
Grilled cheese > PB&J
Tuna melt > crab cake
Po' Boy > lobster roll
Gyro > Italian
Banh mi > Cuban

>Round 2
Reuben > cheese steak
Falafel > grilled cheese
Po' Boy > tuna melt
Banh Mi > gyro

>Round 3
Reuben > falafel
Po' Boy > Banh Mi

>Winner
Reuben

I love me some pulled pork, but face it, corned beef + coleslaw + swiss cheese + Russian dressing + rye bread just stomps all over hickory smoked pork + barbecue sauce + slaw + a regular bun.

Do a cheese steak with peppers, onions, and mushrooms french dip style user. Thank me later.

And if you like french dips, try a Chicago beef dip. Same basic thing, but it has giadineire on it.

The LGBT

Dagwood>all

crab cakes dont go on sandwiches, they go on plates.

md nigga 1990-present

>wild mushrooms

As opposed to what, house trained ones? Get the fuck outta here I can't stand you redit cunts who think you have to describe things so fancifully to make yourself look better. You just look like a fucking loser

>toasted bread with hummus spread
>overeasy eggs with pink salt and diced onions
>bacon
>cheese

I always get this when I go to Subway:
>herb and cheese bread
>rotisserie chicken
>shredded cheddar
>toast that shit
>lettuce
>tomato
>red onions
>jalapenos
>little bit of mayo
>good bit of chipotle
You're welcome.

tuna, lettuce and mayo is an easy and elite combination

French dip is top tier, but I'd have to give it to the Reuben since they're so easy to make

awww who hurt your feelings user? was it your mommy who forgot to gave you your second breakfast tendies?